All things Racist...USA edition (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

High school football coaches placed on leave after forcing player who can’t consume pork to eat pepperoni pizza​

I hope all the coaches involved never get a HS coaching job again.

Here's a trade. Allow that coach the option of being sodomized with a mop handle or go to jail and let the other coaches be sodomized with mop handles. I bet he'd cry about sodomy being against his religion. I bet he was somebody who screamed about a baker's religious values and having to bake a cake for a gay couple. There are some sick people out here and many of them are pseudo-Christians who look the other way on other people's religious values and scream bloody murder if someone says happy holidays.

High school football coaches placed on leave after forcing player who can’t consume pork to eat pepperoni pizza​

I hope all the coaches involved never get a HS coaching job again.

If this is true, I don't see anything to question it being valid but you never know these days, I agree, they should not have a job any longer. The only silver lining I see is that the the kid is set up for life now after the settlement.

Here's a trade. Allow that coach the option of being sodomized with a mop handle or go to jail and let the other coaches be sodomized with mop handles. I bet he'd cry about sodomy being against his religion. I bet he was somebody who screamed about a baker's religious values and having to bake a cake for a gay couple. There are some sick people out here and many of them are pseudo-Christians who look the other way on other people's religious values and scream bloody murder if someone says happy holidays.too far.
    Sodomy is both cruel and unusual.

However, judicial caning.....

Petty and vindictive
    ===================

A white prosecutor in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, told deputy prosecutors not to make plea deals with a Black lawyer who criticized systemic racism in criminal courts, according to emails seen by the Tribune Review.

Emails seen by the paper show Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen A. Zappala Jr. emailing his deputy prosecutors about attorney Milton Raiford.

He wrote that Raiford conducted "unprofessional conduct" in the courtroom, including what he called "convoluted critical diatribe."

"No plea offers are to be made," Zappala said in reference to Raiford. "The cases may proceed on the information as filed, whether by general plea, nonjury or jury trial. Withdrawal of any charges must be approved by the front office."

Raiford had spoken out against systemic racism in Pittsburgh in a courtroom in May, before Zappala sent the email.

According to transcripts from the court seen by the Tribune Review, Raiford had said: "I think that the criminal justice system is systematically racist."

Raiford called Zappala's emails about ignoring his plea deals "vindictive."............

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-shooting-white-people-said-stands-work.html

A New York-based psychiatrist who told a Yale University panel discussion that she had fantasies of shooting white people has defended her comments amid fevered outrage.

Dr Aruna Khilanani, who runs her own practice in Manhattan, told the New York Times that she had been aiming to use 'provocation as a tool for real engagement' when she spoke of 'unloading a revolver into the head of any white person' who got in her way.

I thought about putting this in the CRT thread since this is an expected and sought after by-product of CRT but put it here.

Is there a 'anti-whiteness' push in this country? On a positive, I am surprised Yale even spoke out about this clearly racist hate speech.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-shooting-white-people-said-stands-work.html

A New York-based psychiatrist who told a Yale University panel discussion that she had fantasies of shooting white people has defended her comments amid fevered outrage.

Dr Aruna Khilanani, who runs her own practice in Manhattan, told the New York Times that she had been aiming to use 'provocation as a tool for real engagement' when she spoke of 'unloading a revolver into the head of any white person' who got in her way.

I thought about putting this in the CRT thread since this is an expected and sought after by-product of CRT but put it here.

Is there a 'anti-whiteness' push in this country? On a positive, I am surprised Yale even spoke out about this clearly racist hate speech.

Well, it looks like they canceled her, so you should be safe.

While I get her point about exhaustion on the subject, like literally living it right now, I don't think that translates in fantasies of murderous rampages against white people for the vast majority of minorities. So it sounds like she may have some issues there to deal with. I don't know what this has to do with CRT, but you seemed convinced so it must be so.

She claims there was context.

Have you listened to her talk or are you just assuming the media narrative is accurate?

Fox loves to do news stories these type of videos and local stories as much as possible. Evey time they do, you see all of the racism that the Right claims the don't have come spewing out of all of their pores.

In the ever evolving lexicon of the racist, if you hear "The 13%" in the context of a race discussion, you're almost definitely talking to a racist and you're about to hear/read some racist BS.

Last edited:
    S
    I'm not familiar with "the 13%". So...
    I assume he is referencing the 13% of the population in regards to blacks in this country. I might be mistaken on this.
    Math is racist now, so you can only have discussions based on how something makes you feel (as long as you are in the appropriate victim class) not actual data and facts.

I'm not familiar with "the 13%". So...

A few excerpts for the comment section of the article above for reference:

1623251439644.png

1623251680318.png

1623252043510.png

1623252193949.png

1623252408894.png

S

I assume he is referencing the 13% of the population in regards to blacks in this country. I might be mistaken on this.
    Math is racist now, so you can only have discussions based on how something makes you feel (as long as you are in the appropriate victim class) not actual data and facts.

Yeah, no facts at all. 😂

I see you're already familiar with the reference. Somehow I knew you would be. You're personal radicalization story is progressing predictably.

So that is a retort now on this board, using the comments of a posted article to project on the poster? Is this something that is can be done now, because I could just post vile, racist, and evil comments from left leaning sources as well. That might actually be a fun game.

I will also give you a hint @coldseat, when you have to go personal and make assumptions on someone being 'radicalized', it really weakens your position in the argument. You ask around in your playhouse.

I still want to know why the use of data (13%) is racist? Seriously...

S

There’s not a single person on this board who thought for a second you wouldn’t know what the latest white nationalist catchphrase was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom