All things Racist...USA edition (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

I would have burned this racist house down by now. I don't know how these good people have dealt with this waste for so long and their amygdala hasn't kicked in yet.

How is this not the legal definition of harassment? Police are so useless in situation like this, but they'll be there to arrest the black family when violence finally breaks out.

There was a movie that came out a few years back, Suburbicon, and it depicted something similar. Only it was the whole neighborhood that was doing it outside a home. That was so disturbing and uncomfortable to me, thinking there was a time when stuff like that actually happened. And then I see this and, it's not like I had much hope left for humanity to being with.. but still just really sad how some people can be so awful.

My guess to your question is : maybe because it is on their property. There was a group that put up a massive confederate flag, like 30 feet by 20 feet, and (last I read) nobody could do anything about it because it was on their property

ON a positive note:

Improved health among black Americans has narrowed the life expectancy gap between white and black Americans by 50 percent over the last 30 years. Even so, a reversal in both groups’ mortality rates since 2012 remains unresolved.

Researchers at Princeton University analyzed data from 1990 to 2018, comparing mortality rates between black and white populations based on location. In their paper, published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, they also compared the United States to Europe.

custom_c4fc8993-e01f-4e52-adb3-06e92c2208d3.png

Another positive note:

France Rejects American ‘Woke’ Culture; President Macron Says It Is ‘Racializing’ France​

In the same issue, an article faulted U.S. universities as islands of extremism, where even students’ Halloween costumes are policed, citing Yale University as a place where “offensive” costume-wearers were punished.

A few miles from where U.S. soldiers landed on the beaches of Normandy, a conference of leading politicians, journalists and intellectuals devoted a panel to “America’s woke ideology.” Some panelists seemed alarmed by the trends they saw in American society, including alleged “woke” censorship by Twitter, Facebook and other U.S. tech giants.

Another positive note:

France Rejects American ‘Woke’ Culture; President Macron Says It Is ‘Racializing’ France​

In the same issue, an article faulted U.S. universities as islands of extremism, where even students’ Halloween costumes are policed, citing Yale University as a place where “offensive” costume-wearers were punished.

A few miles from where U.S. soldiers landed on the beaches of Normandy, a conference of leading politicians, journalists and intellectuals devoted a panel to “America’s woke ideology.” Some panelists seemed alarmed by the trends they saw in American society, including alleged “woke” censorship by Twitter, Facebook and other U.S. tech giants.
    My turn!

The king of the one line posts.
    <---- See there? On the left? Where it says 'RobF'?

Click that. Then on the profile, click 'Postings'.

Then look at all those emphatically not one line posts, quite a few of them addressing some of the many, many, flaws in your posts, pretty much all of which you've either partially or entirely ignored. This you don't ignore? Says it all.

There must be more to have a conversation.
    Yes, there does have to be more to have a conversation; for starters, you need at least two people willing and able to take part.

You're not one of them.

Then look at all those emphatically not one line posts, quite a few of them addressing some of the many, many, flaws in your posts, pretty much all of which you've either partially or entirely ignored. This you don't ignore? Says it all.

Yes, there does have to be more to have a conversation; for starters, you need at least two people willing and able to take part.

You're not one of them.

First, you've done his homework for him when he's posted articles or news stories which he doesn't read or misreads. Second, you (or someone else, I forget) showed where he was literally lifting (cutting and pasting) information from other websites without attributing or citing where he got such information.

Here, it's just posting in bad faith, indicative of not willing to engage in meaningful discussion; in a college class, his "work" would get an "F" because, you know, it's plagiarism.

First, you've done his homework for him when he's posted articles or news stories which he doesn't read or misreads. Second, you (or someone else, I forget) showed where he was literally lifting (cutting and pasting) information from other websites without attributing or citing where he got such information.

Here, it's just posting in bad faith, indicative of not willing to engage in meaningful discussion; in a college class, his "work" would get an "F" because, you know, it's plagiarism.
    Ad hominem. Do you have an argument?

Sorry, I plagiarized that from an unnamed source.

Robbie:

Do you have an argument?
    Any thoughts as to why France rejects the ideology of WOKE?

Here is another NY Times article on how the adoption of USA style WOKE politics is dividing France:

What do think about that?

Here is another NY Times article on how the adoption of USA style WOKE politics is dividing France:

Maybe the French government is just a little up tight since the last time the French tried to copy the Americans people got their heads cut off and it started to rain terror.

Maybe the French government is just a little up tight since the last time the French tried to copy the Americans people got their heads cut off and it started to rain terror.
    Macron has said he wants to avoid another French revolution. The revolution was so woke that anyone that disagreed ended in the guillotine. France always preaches unity regardless of skin color. IN France everybody is French. They do not want a balkanized nation.

Robbie:

Do you have an argument?
    Any thoughts as to why France rejects the ideology of WOKE?
    Yes, Paulie, the one you just ignored in the post you replied to, and even in the one-liner you dismissed.

Which is that dropping a link to an article, without any original thoughts, and misframing both articles either intentionally or through not understanding anything past the headline, is not an attempt at serious discussion. It's bait.

I think you did the same thing again.

Macron has said he wants to avoid another French revolution. The revolution was so woke that anyone that disagreed ended in the guillotine. France always preaches unity regardless of skin color. IN France everybody is French. They do not want a balkanized nation.
    And here you finally present some possibly original thoughts. Unfortunately they're wrong, treating France as a homogenous nation, which it is not, as anyone with a basic familiarity with France, or even anyone who'd actually read either of the articles you'd linked to, would understand.

I would suggest revisiting this topic when you actually understand the first thing about it.

You could start by comprehending that France has similar progressive movements to the US, and similar responses and attacks on those movements from the same demographics, because the same underlying issues were already there.

Macron has said he wants to avoid another French revolution. The revolution was so woke that anyone that disagreed ended in the guillotine. France always predicted unity regardless of skin color. IN France everybody is French. They do not want a balkanized nation.

Yes, Paulie, the one you just ignored in the post you replied to, and even in the one-liner you dismissed.

Which is that dropping a link to an article, without any original thoughts, and misframing both articles either intentionally or through not understanding anything past the headline, is not an attempt at serious discussion. It's bait.

I think you did the same thing again.

And here you finally present some possibly original thoughts. Unfortunately they're wrong, treating France as a homogenous nation, which it is not, as anyone with a basic familiarity with France, or even anyone who'd actually read either of the articles you'd linked to, would understand.

I would suggest revisiting this topic when you actually understand the first thing about it.

You could start by comprehending that France has similar progressive movements to the US, and similar responses and attacks on those movements from the same demographics, because the same underlying issues were already there.
    This will either be completely lost on or ignored by Paulie No Sense.

Black people are happier in France than America. For a long time Black Americans have found refuge and peace in Paris. Meanwhile you continue to support the woke culture Macron et al is trying to reject. i
    It is quite obvious you are not Socrates. That is not an argument bro.

images

There is racism in France as well as in all parts of the world. However, many black Americans prefer France.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom