2024 GOP Presidential Race (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Many of Trump's endorsed candidates did not do well on Nov. 8th.
    Gov. Ron DeSantis DID do well.
    He won convincingly.
    Yet in this OP's opinion, Donald Trump is an egomaniac who is seemingly incapable of putting "Party over Self"
    Trump has ZERO chance of being elected our next president.
    In my opinion, if Trump would just shut up and go away (fat chance of that)...but "if" Trump did that, Gov. Ron DeSantis would have a CHANCE to be a formidable candidate for President in 2024.
    Here is an interesting article on this topic...
    What do any of you think re. Trump vs DeSantis?

Yep. Refuse to spend a dime there. Hope enrollment drops because of this arse.
    It has to. They will have eliminated several areas of study. It will have a ripple effect, IMO. I mean if you think there’s a minuscule chance your major gets the axe, you’re not going to school in that state. Even if the major gets the axe after you graduate, it will mess up your resume if the program you studied no longer exists.

I saw that movie in the theater with my kids. It has some very valuable themes and lessons about place and blazing one’s own path rather than perceived family expectations.

Yes the main character appears to be gay but they don’t ever talk about it. It’s not an issue in the film.

I saw that movie in the theater with my kids. It has some very valuable themes and lessons about place and blazing one’s own path rather than perceived family expectations.

Yes the main character appears to be gay but they don’t ever talk about it. It’s not an issue in the film.
    It’s apparently an issue with Moms for Liberty, the mom who objected to this is a member and was recently elected to the school board. This is what they want to do - intimidate teachers.

This is smart on the part of the Trump campaign. Calling out Ronny D on his push to avoid Florida's "resign to run" law not only puts heat on Ron - who will likely continue not to respond - it also puts pressure on the FL legislature by keeping this issue in the open. It seems unlikely that Ron is going to run if he has to resign.

Also shows what a power-play shirt bag Ron is.

President Joe Biden would be vaulted to a massive lead over Donald Trump if the former president faces further criminal charges from the federal and state criminal investigations into his conduct, according to a new poll obtained by The Independent.

The poll of 1,571 registered voters was conducted by WPA Research, a Republican polling firm. The CEO of WPA is an adviser to Never Back Down, the Super PAC supporting Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, but the survey was conducted independently without his input and was not sponsored by the Super PAC.

It found that voters currently prefer Mr Biden over Mr Trump by a margin of 47 per cent to 40 per cent, including a 14-point lead for the sitting president among registered Independents.

That’s five points worse than the nine-point deficit among Independents that led to Mr Trump losing to Mr Biden in 2020.

The twice-impeached ex-president would also be a drag for down-ballot Republicans if he appears on the top line of a 2024 general election ballot, with Democrats holding a five-point advantage on a generic congressional ballot, 47 per cent to 42 per cent……..

As Donald Trump’s legal troubles mount at the federal, state and local levels, the ex-president and his lawyers are banking on their political allies in the Republican party to make attacks on a New York prosecutor who has charged Trump with criminal offenses, and to also get them to help derail investigations that endanger his 2024 campaign.

Former prosecutors and members of both parties have voiced strong criticism about the drives by Trump, his lawyers and Republican House allies to attack prosecutors who have filed charges against Trump or are investigating him, calling such moves antithetical to democratic principles and the rule of law……..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom