2024 GOP Presidential Race (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Many of Trump's endorsed candidates did not do well on Nov. 8th.
    Gov. Ron DeSantis DID do well.
    He won convincingly.
    Yet in this OP's opinion, Donald Trump is an egomaniac who is seemingly incapable of putting "Party over Self"
    Trump has ZERO chance of being elected our next president.
    In my opinion, if Trump would just shut up and go away (fat chance of that)...but "if" Trump did that, Gov. Ron DeSantis would have a CHANCE to be a formidable candidate for President in 2024.
    Here is an interesting article on this topic...
    What do any of you think re. Trump vs DeSantis?

lol

FkCKiX3WQAEcYEv

..............The anonymous pro-Trump account with more than a million followers known as “Catturd” wrote that “my 3 guesses of Trump’s big announcement today were ... 1) Getting back on Twitter. 2) Picked a VP. 3) Leaving the worthless Republican Party to form a 3rd party- patriot party. Introducing Donald Trump digital playing cards wasn’t even on my bingo card”.

“Please tell me this is [a] troll and the real major announcement will come later today,” the account added.

“I have never seen MAGA react like this to anything Trump has ever done,” lawyer Ron Filipkowski wrote.

“Who cares,” Kelly Loomis said. “He needs to get involved in what is happening on Capitol Hill etc. No more hiding out on Truth Social. Show some leadership and ideas on what needs to happen in the next two years. DeSantis is setting up a grand jury and he is doing trading cards of himself.”

“It's OK to sell trading cards. Not OK - tone deaf, really - to portray it as a major announcement at this time of chaos in the US,” another Twitter user said. “Fire whoever hatched the dumb idea to [make] this a big deal.”

“We want relief from misery, not trading cards!!” one account holder said, while another added: “This is a joke and final straw. He continues to have horrible advisors around him. He is unserious, out of touch and not the man for 2024.”

“Unserious move during very serious times. Shame on you.......sir,” another Twitter user wrote. “Oh boy...it really is over from my buddy Trump. No[w] [your’re] making a fool of yourself.”

“Has Trump lost his mind really trading cards how the f*** is that going to help our country,” a second asked.

“The country is falling apart he is running for president and this was his big announcement! Well, that was a big letdown,” another person said.

“Trump definitely knows how to emphasize the worst aspects of his personality. Best president I’ve seen, or probably will ever see in my lifetime... who sure doesn’t know how to broaden his base,” one supporter added.

“What a stupid a**hole. Seriously. I give up,” another said.

“Trump is becoming a joke. Sad. I really hoped he could live up to his hype. But, he can’t,” one account holder added.

“Hard truth time: This is not good. We’re facing a threat to civilization from far left Marxist extremists. Teasing NFT cards as a major announcement is not the kind of fight people want to see now. These are dark times. Love the guy but this turns many off,” Robby Starbuck tweeted. “Whoever’s advising this stuff is a good idea needs to be fired. This is NOT 2016. We’re in an economic crisis, fighting total cultural degradation, fighting to save our country and facing an enemy that wants to control our lives. People want to see fight right now, not NFT cards.”..............

Man what a perfect time to enter the NFT market! Wait until the bottom has all but fallen out of a virtual money laundering schem, then come in with your gold plated shirt! He is the Sex Panther of businessmen.

Really should have just made another commemorative plate or something.

Who advises TFG? Gotta be the Pillow guy right?

Man what a perfect time to enter the NFT market! Wait until the bottom has all but fallen out of a virtual money laundering schem, then come in with your gold plated shirt! He is the Sex Panther of businessmen.

Really should have just made another commemorative plate or something.

Who advises TFG? Gotta be the Pillow guy right?

Someone showed him the cards with Trump looking all buff, suave and heroic. Then they told him they count as cryptocurrency.

"It's like my picture on my own money!"

Notorious Capitol rioter Tim Gionet, better known by his Twitter name "Baked Alaska," was suddenly filled with regret over his life decisions after watching former President Donald Trump hawk digital trading cards in a video in which he also declared himself a better president than George Washington.

Gionet, who earlier in the day said he believed Trump's digital card gambit means he "can't win" in 2024, wrote a follow-up missive in which he questioned his own decision to storm the Capitol building on January 6th, 2021.

"I can’t believe I'm going to jail for an NFT salesman," he lamented.

Earlier this year, Gionet pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of parading, demonstrating or picketing inside a Capitol building, for which he faces up to six months in prison.........

Sometimes life comes at you fast, lol. Bad choices and very late recognition of them. 🤷‍♀️

I'm sure DeSantis will get peppered with this...Florida passes law mandating flood insurance ( flood zone or not) for 100s of thousands (haven't read bill but assuming coastal llike beach to 5 mi inland).

Apparently the Trump NFT cards sold out. I sort of wished I bought one just as a $99 lottery ticket to have dinner with him.

I don't know if this is Newsmax turning away from Trump and his claims or more because of that billion dollar lawsuit
    ====================================================================

A Newsmax host swatted down actor Kevin Sorbo parroting the false notion there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election.

Wednesday’s Prime News played a soundbite of The View host Joy Behar earlier in the day mocking Trump’s 2024 presidential candidacy announcement on Tuesday at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida and calling him a “kind of like a defeated Mussolini sort of guy.”

Fill-in anchor Lidia Curanaj asked Sorbo for his reaction.

“I was there last night. I was at Mar-a-Lago, I was fourth-row center and I tell you what? That was the most presidential speech he’s given. I mean, seriously. I thought that this was awesome. I’m not surprised he’s coming back. I am a voter denial. There was definitely fraud in this election, as there was two years ago. So –,” said Sorbo.”

“Well, we don’t have any proof of that,” interjected Curanaj. “And we’re going to look forward. We’re going to look forward and focus on the policies and the positivity of America.”

Newsmax has been sued by Dominion Voting Systems for $1.6 billion due to allegedly spreading disinformation about its voting machines...........

Calling Kevin Sorbo an actor is an insult to actors.

DeathSantis is not flat out racist enough for Trump’s base. Sure, he’s a racist but that won’t be good enough. Yes, DeathSantis is smart but there is, imo, something lacking. He comes of whiny without the TV/PR history that Trump (unfortunately) has. Trump could whine his azz off and his cult won’t mind at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom