2024 GOP Presidential Race (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Many of Trump's endorsed candidates did not do well on Nov. 8th.
    Gov. Ron DeSantis DID do well.
    He won convincingly.
    Yet in this OP's opinion, Donald Trump is an egomaniac who is seemingly incapable of putting "Party over Self"
    Trump has ZERO chance of being elected our next president.
    In my opinion, if Trump would just shut up and go away (fat chance of that)...but "if" Trump did that, Gov. Ron DeSantis would have a CHANCE to be a formidable candidate for President in 2024.
    Here is an interesting article on this topic...
    What do any of you think re. Trump vs DeSantis?

Sadly, that isn't even in the top 10 dumbest things he's ever said or done.

Changing the trajectory of a forking hurricanes with a Sharpie is a high bar to clear.

Of course shining a light up your arse to cure Covid says hold my beer.

Sadly, that isn't even in the top 10 dumbest things he's ever said or done.

Changing the trajectory of a forking hurricanes with a Sharpie is a high bar to clear.

Of course shining a light up your arse to cure Covid says hold my beer.
    or dropping a nuclear bomb in a hurricane to stop it? lol

Of the people running for the GOP nomination,
    as of today....Sept. 29th, 2023.....as of today if I could select the "ticket",
    I'd put Nikki Haley in the Presidential slot and Chris Christie in the VP spot.
    Haley would attract some of the female vote and Haley talks in a consensus fashion re. abortion.
    Many of the hard liners would repel the moderates who care about the abortion issue.
    Haley has a way of talking in a manner that would allow some moderates TO vote FOR her.
    Chris Christie is not afraid to mix it up with anyone and could be an effective VP for sure.
    Nikki Haley is currently polling 2nd in New Hampshire and is a candidate on the rise...at least I hope she is.

Of the people running for the GOP nomination,
    as of toiday....Sept. 29th, 2023.....as of today if I could select the "ticket",
    I'd put Nikki Haley in the Presidential slot and Chris Christie in the VP spot.
    Haley would attract some of the female vote and Haley talks in a consensus fashion re. abortion.
    Many of the hard liners would repel the moderates who care about the abortion issue.
    Haley has a way of talking in a manner that would allow some moderates TO vote FOR her.
    Chris Christie is not afraid to mix it up with anyone and could be an effective VP for sure.
    Nikki Haley is currently polling 2nd in New Hampshire and is a candidate on the rise...at least I hope she is.
    I think a Haley Christie ticket might beat a Biden Harris ticket.
    I think a Biden Harris ticket would beat a Trump Noem ticket.
    If MAGA voters think differently then they are not smart.

I'm traveling tonight. I gotta cook dinner and then I'll be out until late.
    I will look back here tomorrow and see how people have responded to my opinions.
    Remember, I am just having fun as daydream what it would be like if I had any power to put together a ticket.
    Obviously I don't.

Last edited:
    I think a Haley Christie ticket might beat a Biden Harris ticket.
    I think a Biden Harris ticket would beat a Trump Noem ticket.
    If MAGA voters think differently then they are not smart.

It may beat them, but Haley would be a bad president. She doesn't have long term plan for this counties problems, just this same rhetoric as other Republicans. She also doesn't think strategically.

It may beat them, but Haley would be a bad president. She doesn't have long term plan for this counties problems, just this same rhetoric as other Republicans. She also doesn't think strategically.

She wouldnt win.

Dinner is in the oven.
    My wife will be home soon. Leaving home around 5:30pm EST.
    I'll be back on this thread tomorrow.

Poll America tomorrow.
    Only 2 choices.
    Biden or Haley.
    That's it.
    No one else may be considered.
    Biden or Haley.
    I think Haley COULD win.
    She could win.. if she could gain the nomination which she won't.

We are still barreling towards having Trump as the nominee and I just don't see that changing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom