2022 Georgia Senate Race (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    Senator Warnock won in a special election to fill the remainder of Johnny Isakson's seat - which expires January 2023. This means the seat is up for election in 2022, where Warnock will run as the incumbent and the GOP field that is now led by former running back Hershel Walker, who has been enthusiastically endorsed by Donald Trump.

So we can count on your support in sending that message to the GOP by voting Democrat. Glad to have you on board, neighbor.
    You bet if I can count on your support to destroy the public school system and vote for proponents of homeschooling! See you at the voting booth on Texas!

You bet if I can count on your support to destroy the public school system and vote for proponents of homeschooling! See you at the voting booth on Texas!
    Eh, most of my schooling was public and i turned out ok, I think. :hihi:

I can't in good conscience vote for a party that still is largely influenced by a man who allowed and endorsed a coup attempt on his watch. Until the party disowns that guy and his idiot followers, I can't support their party.

Sure. You vote Dem and I will absolutely be a vocal supporter of homeschooling.

Eh, most of my schooling was public and i turned out ok, I think. :hihi:

I can't in good conscience vote for a party that still is largely influenced by a man who allowed and endorsed a coup attempt on his watch. Until the party disowns that guy and his idiot followers, I can't support their party.
    Allegedly, right? The 'committee' is still in session. Should we not wait to see if they file charges for insurrection on Trump? If not, you really don't believe it, you are just thinking what you are told to think.

Allegedly, right? The 'committee' is still in session. Should we not wait to see if they file charges for insurrection on Trump? If not, you really don't believe it, you are just thinking what you are told to think.
    No not allegedly. The attempted coup happened. There's a mountain of evidence, from former Trump loyalists no less, stating in no uncertain terms what was happening behind the scenes.

The committee is indeed still in session. I watched all of the first session and a bit of the second one and the evidence couldn't be more clear. Ultimately, the committee isn't going to hand down indictments or anything, but what they're presenting really fills out some of the questions we've had about how the coup attempt happened. Trump ain't stupid. He knew what he was doing in encouraging his supporters to show up on 1/6 and stated it was gonna be wild. Numerous people have been quoted as saying they went because Trump wanted them there.

Then he's on record trying to push Pence to not certify the election results, which he had no authority to do so. There's clearly more.

If you want to defend the indefensible, that's your choice, but from where I sit, it was a clear coup attempt by the President and he should be in jail.

No not allegedly. The attempted coup happened. There's a mountain of evidence, from former Trump loyalists no less, stating in no uncertain terms what was happening behind the scenes.

The committee is indeed still in session. I watched all of the first session and a bit of the second one and the evidence couldn't be more clear. Ultimately, the committee isn't going to hand down indictments or anything, but what they're presenting really fills out some of the questions we've had about how the coup attempt happened. Trump ain't stupid. He knew what he was doing in encouraging his supporters to show up on 1/6 and stated it was gonna be wild. Numerous people have been quoted as saying they went because Trump wanted them there.

Then he's on record trying to push Pence to not certify the election results, which he had no authority to do so. There's clearly more.

If you want to defend the indefensible, that's your choice, but from where I sit, it was a clear coup attempt by the President and he should be in jail.
    It was a clear coup but no criminal charges will be handed down? I get the committee can't, but surely someone bureaucracy will files charges if this happened and was a grave as you all make it out to be. Without charges, it is simply political theater for their base and you are their base and it has worked.

It was a clear coup but no criminal charges will be handed down? I get the committee can't, but surely someone bureaucracy will files charges if this happened and was a grave as you all make it out to be. Without charges, it is simply political theater for their base and you are their base and it has worked.
    Actually, I'm sure you already know numerous people have been charged with and found guilty of crimes related to this up to and including sedition.

Now the President hasn't been charged, and I suspect he will be after the committee hearings are completed. I would think Garland is just letting the process play out before formally filing charges.

You win, I can't. I almost threw up just imagining voting Kamala.

Here's where we differ. I wasn't playing a game. I fully support the right of parents to choose to homeschool their children.

Actually, I'm sure you already know numerous people have been charged with and found guilty of crimes related to this up to and including sedition.

Now the President hasn't been charged, and I suspect he will be after the committee hearings are completed. I would think Garland is just letting the process play out before formally filing charges.
    We shall see. I see this as nothing more than political theatre. I think there will be no charges filed against Trump. This is just laying the foundation for the anti-Trump rhetoric that they have to run on because they literally have nothing else that is going well for them.

Here's where we differ. I wasn't playing a game. I fully support the right of parents to choose to homeschool their children.
    That is a good start. I might have you as a libertarian conservative by the time the next election roles around.

I could not vote for Kamala if she came out pro-life, pro-gun and pro-America. She is right up there with Hillary and Kerry to me as extremely unlikeable and off putting.

That is a good start. I might have you as a libertarian conservative by the time the next election roles around.

I could not vote for Kamala if she came out pro-life, pro-gun and pro-America. She is right up there with Hillary and Kerry to me as extremely unlikeable and off putting.
    Well, I hope someone other than Kamala runs. I just don't think she'd be a good candidate. Regardless, I'd vote for her over Trump every day of the week.

How adorable. I'm about as liberal as you're going to find. What I care about is personal choice. The difference is that I don't want to burn down the public school system to force it on others.

How adorable. I'm about as liberal as you're going to find. What I care about is personal choice. The difference is that I don't want to burn down the public school system to force it on others.

I suspect you know why we have compulsory schooling, too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom