2022 Georgia Senate Race (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    Senator Warnock won in a special election to fill the remainder of Johnny Isakson's seat - which expires January 2023. This means the seat is up for election in 2022, where Warnock will run as the incumbent and the GOP field that is now led by former running back Hershel Walker, who has been enthusiastically endorsed by Donald Trump.

Dems will use this no show against him pretty quick i'm sure. I feel like for some reason the Repubs think all Walker has to do is show up on election day. If so, they are grossly underestimatng the situation...

I didn't realize people were still saying this
    ============================
    Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker expressed skepticism over evolution during a recent event at a Georgia church, questioning whether such a thing can be real based on the current existence of apes.
    ...................... The theory does not state that humans descended from apes or chimpanzees or any other related animal that is alive today. Rather, humans and apes shared a common ancestor millions of years ago.

Of course, humans are apes, Great Apes.

Last edited:
    How can anyone vote for this walking traumatic brain injury? How can anyone listen to this and say, yes, I want this person in the US Senate?

And I'll give the guy some credit -- his answer was basically we need to focus on the root cause, mental health issues, rather than guns. If he had kept the answer that straightforward and not added the extra babble, it would be fine.

Doug Jone barely won against a kiddie-dating, Dominionist ratbag with more legit qualifications than Walker. I mean Moore at least knew how government works.
    The fact that an utterly unqualified mutant like Walker won the primary is a disgrace

Doug Jone barely won against a kiddie-dating, Dominionist ratbag with more legit qualifications than Walker. I mean Moore at least knew how government works.
    The fact that an utterly unqualified mutant like Walker won the primary is a disgrace
    I know you guys loved some Jones because he was a Dem and won in a red area, but he was terrible, straight trash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom