2022 Georgia Senate Race (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    Senator Warnock won in a special election to fill the remainder of Johnny Isakson's seat - which expires January 2023. This means the seat is up for election in 2022, where Warnock will run as the incumbent and the GOP field that is now led by former running back Hershel Walker, who has been enthusiastically endorsed by Donald Trump.

Well, I hope someone other than Kamala runs. I just don't think she'd be a good candidate. Regardless, I'd vote for her over Trump every day of the week.
    What about DeSantis over Kamala?
    I agree about you guys needing someone new to run.

How adorable. I'm about as liberal as you're going to find. What I care about is personal choice. The difference is that I don't want to burn down the public school system to force it on others.
    What about personal choice to own a AR-15?

What about personal choice to own a AR-15?

Did you stop to wonder if it might be in terrible taste to bring up the weapon used to murder school children when talking about school choice or did you just unthinkingly vomit this out?

Did you stop to wonder if it might be in terrible taste to bring up the weapon used to murder school children when talking about school choice or did you just unthinkingly vomit this out?
    I don't agree with him, but he's just pushing back against those who would ban the AR-15. And he'd push back on any gun being banned. The AR-15 happens to be the gun people want to ban, well, first anyway.

What about DeSantis over Kamala?
    I agree about you guys needing someone new to run.
    I'd never vote for a Trump proxy, either. Or any GOP nominee that defined themselves waging a culture war. Also repudiation of Trump and the insane actions of January 6 are mandatory caveats.

Republicans I'd vote for: Cheney, Romney, Sununu, Sasse... hell... I'd even take Lindsey Graham because when he isn't kissing Trump's butt he actually has somewhat decent ideas. And I get the feeling if he ever won the Presidency (which he won't), then he'd stop bowing to Trump. I'm sure there are other lesser known Republicans that: 1) Have the integrity to denounce Trump; and 2) will run on policy rather than 'own the libs, praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.'

Can't indoctrinate if you they aint there!

Nope. If you're interested in an actual discussion, think of why the US would need to have every citizen educated to at least the high school level.

I have terrible taste. The entire gun rights debate is about the AR-15 so, no, you can't emotionally blackmail on the subject.

Does my personal choice include me purchasing an AR-15?

I'd never vote for a Trump proxy, either. Or any GOP nominee that defined themselves waging a culture war. Also repudiation of Trump and the insane actions of January 6 are mandatory caveats.

Republicans I'd vote for: Cheney, Romney, Sununu, Sasse... hell... I'd even take Lindsey Graham because when he isn't kissing Trump's butt he actually has somewhat decent ideas. And I get the feeling if he ever won the Presidency (which he won't), then he'd stop bowing to Trump. I'm sure there are other lesser known Republicans that: 1) Have the integrity to denounce Trump; and 2) will run on policy rather than 'own the libs, praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.'
    I would vote for Tulsi Gabbert so I can't fault your list too much. Although all those politicians you just mentioned, while listed as Republican, are really nothing more than the actors for the establishment (yes, the tinfoil deep state). ;)

Nope. If you're interested in an actual discussion, think of why the US would need to have every citizen educated to at least the high school level.
    Global competitiveness, educated workforce?

Do you think I am against education in general?

I would vote for Tulsi Gabbert so I can't fault your list too much. Although all those politicians you just mentioned, while listed as Republican, are really nothing more than the actors for the establishment (yes, the tinfoil deep state). ;)
    I used to be a fan of Tulsi, but some of her recent comments on the current events in Russia and Ukraine and the whole NATO thing were pretty short-sighted. So I'm not as big a fan as I was before.

Oh, and it's Gabbard. :9:

I wouldn’t vote for any them but I wouldn’t worry about the future of America if any of them were president (excepting Lindsey Graham) and I’d add Larry Hogan to the list

I wouldn’t vote for any them but I wouldn’t worry about the future of America if any of them were president (excepting Lindsey Graham) and I’d add Larry Hogan to the list
    Hogan would be a pretty great President imo. He don't put up with BS from either party and does what he thinks is right for the state of MD. I think he's one of the few in politics with some real integrity.

Is there really any non-establishment Republican candidate?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom