2022 Georgia Senate Race (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    Senator Warnock won in a special election to fill the remainder of Johnny Isakson's seat - which expires January 2023. This means the seat is up for election in 2022, where Warnock will run as the incumbent and the GOP field that is now led by former running back Hershel Walker, who has been enthusiastically endorsed by Donald Trump.

So only those with a high school diploma/GED should be allowed to vote. I am on board with that.

I would hope so, but I was starting to wonder if you would pick it up. Good on you.

Nope. I grow weary of your intentional obtuseness. As I said earlier, up your game.

So only those with a high school diploma/GED should be allowed to vote. I am on board with that.
    Having stipulations like that to vote is a stupid, ignorant idea.. That is the kind of things conservatives would love since we know the minorities would be affected the most.. And most of all would be unconstitutional.

Having stipulations like that to vote is a stupid, ignorant idea.. That is the kind of things conservatives would love since we know the minorities would be affected the most.. And most of all would be unconstitutional.
    Lets explore that racially charged statement. Why would minorities be affected the most?
    I feel like the left has a really low opinion of minorities. They can't figure out how to get an ID and now they are not intelligent enough to pass a simple civics test provided through out public education system.

It’s stupid to argue a blatantly unconstitutional “what-if”, IMO.

Lets explore that racially charged statement. Why would minorities be affected the most?
    I feel like the left has a really low opinion of minorities. They can't figure out how to get an ID and now they are not intelligent enough to pass a simple civics test provided through out public education system.
    I know you like to argue for arguments sake, but if you don't know that low income areas have lower graduation rates because of lower budgets, bigger schools, terrible pay for teachers, etc, then shame on you for wanting to argue about something if you know nothing about it. And yes, those schools are predominatly minority.
    But i like how you try to say a lack of resources is the same as not being intelligent. I know a lot of people who never graduated HS or got a GED that some work at the plant that i work at, fixing million dollar parts that could kill people if repaired incorrectly. should they not be allowed to vote? I guess if somene can't afford a drivers license or ID, can't afford a ride to DMV, they should not be considered when it comes to voting. and when communties try to have programs paying for people ID and rides to the polling places or to use mail in votes, the first thing yall want to do is yell FRAUD!!THEY ARE BUYING VOTES!!!

I know you like to argue for arguments sake, but if you don't know that low income areas have lower graduation rates because of lower budgets, bigger schools, terrible pay for teachers, etc, then shame on you for wanting to argue about something if you know nothing about it. And yes, those schools are predominatly minority.
    But i like how you try to say a lack of resources is the same as not being intelligent. I know a lot of people who never graduated HS or got a GED that some work at the plant that i work at, fixing million dollar parts that could kill people if repaired incorrectly. should they not be allowed to vote? I guess if somene can't afford a drivers license or ID, can't afford a ride to DMV, they should not be considered when it comes to voting. and when communties try to have programs paying for people ID and rides to the polling places or to use mail in votes, the first thing yall want to do is yell FRAUD!!THEY ARE BUYING VOTES!!!

Let me explain voting regulations in terms of the modern MAGA/Republican Party.

If you are voting for Trump then you are free to vote anywhere, any time and as many times as you like.

If not, you are a traitor and ought to be hanged with Mike Pence.

You mean the public school system is failing the minority community? It has to be one or the other, right?

How much does it cost to get a DL or an ID? How do those folks get to work, but can't afford a trip to the DMV?

You mean the public school system is failing the minority community? It has to be one or the other, right?

How much does it cost to get a DL or an ID? How do those folks get to work, but can't afford a trip to the DMV?
    So we add the poor shouldn't vote either to the list?
    Then later we'll add you must be a land or homeowner to the list.. we'll just keep addng to the list until only a certain demographic can vote..
    You won't like what Im about to tell you. In Louisiana, an ID is NOT required to vote. I have worked the polls and there are other ways to prove identity. I see this lie all the time, and i laugh at the ones who say this.

Last edited:

Again, like i said. there are lots of programs that help people get IDs and help getting to polling places, help with mail in ballots, but the republicnas cry Fraud.. do you disagree with that statement?

There are 51 more other states.

The people that put him up for this election should be ashamed of themselves. They know this is beyond him, but they did it anyway.

I saw a tweet by a lady who feels sorry for him. She said, “I feel like that women from Blazing Saddles”—“isn’t anyone going to help that poor man?”

So we add the poor shouldn't vote either to the list?
    Then later we'll add you must be a land or homeowner to the list.. we'll just keep addng to the list until only a certain demographic can vote..
    You won't like what Im about to tell you. In Louisiana, an ID is NOT required to vote. I have worked the polls and there are other ways to prove identity. I see this lie all the time, and i laugh at the ones who say this.
    Who said to remove the poors from voting? I asked how much an ID costs because you said it was cost prohibitive and they live in world of no public transportation or uber?
    It should be, that is the point I am making. ID at minimum. I am open for discussion on a basic test.

Again, like i said. there are lots of programs that help people get IDs and help getting to polling places, help with mail in ballots, but the republicnas cry Fraud.. do you disagree with that statement?
    No. I don't. I believe if you care enough to vote, you can show up to vote in person. You have 4 years to plan. People are not that dumb and if they are, they need to sit this one out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom