2022 Georgia Senate Race (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    Senator Warnock won in a special election to fill the remainder of Johnny Isakson's seat - which expires January 2023. This means the seat is up for election in 2022, where Warnock will run as the incumbent and the GOP field that is now led by former running back Hershel Walker, who has been enthusiastically endorsed by Donald Trump.

Which is sort of odd since I always thought Trump was the original RINO.
    That’s just it, the mental cognitive dissonance to believe a draft-dodging, 3x married, life-long democrat who cheats on his taxes and brags about sexual assault is a God-fearing, conservative family man who gives one shirt about common people is mind-boggling.

That’s just it, the mental cognitive dissonance to believe a draft-dodging, 3x married, life-long democrat who cheats on his taxes and brags about sexual assault is a God-fearing, conservative family man who gives one shirt about common people is mind-boggling.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. :9:

I bet your eyes would be glued to the set if this happened under Obama. Although saying 'DeSantis 2024' only lends support to the original point: re-electing Trump would have been the worse option.
    Would you be this involved if it happened under Obama? Apparently, only the right is guilty of tribal politics in your mind.

They are 'RINOS' because they don't bend the knee to Trump.
    You are not wrong in a sense, but I know you can't move past Trump, so this won't be easy to explain. They are Rinos because they won't bend the knee to what the republican party is. MAGA. They still want all the power and money and the blue dog Dems and Rhinos are all the same. The Reps want people who don't agree with what Washington has done to this country.

What would you consider Tulsi and McConnell?

Would you be this involved if it happened under Obama? Apparently, only the right is guilty of tribal politics in your mind.
    Sure. But it didn't. Sorry it happened with your guy, but them's the breaks.

They are 'RINOS' because they don't bend the knee to Trump.

They are Rinos because they won't bend the knee to...MAGA.

I've never seen a more blatant distinction without a difference.

Tulsi was a "Democrat" who spoke at CPAC, holds a long list of conservative positions, and is basically worshipped by right-wingers. That's a pretty good example of a DINO, and I don't think you'll find something comparable on your side.

McConnell is a Republican. A slimy one who knows how to ride a wave, but as standard a Republican as you'll find these days.

Yes I would. And I'm not sure how you conclude otherwise unless you only selectively read my posts in this forum.
    Yes, and remind me who you all elected for it?
    The only viable choice that wasn't Trump. When you are willing to tear up the outdated Constitution and willing to go with a form of government similar to the UK and nearly every other Western democracy then I am all on board.
    You are not wrong in a sense, but I know you can't move past Trump, so this won't be easy to explain. They are Rinos because they won't bend the knee to what the republican party is. MAGA. They still want all the power and money and the blue dog Dems and Rhinos are all the same. The Reps want people who don't agree with what Washington has done to this country.

'Moving past Trump' is not some individual obsessive thing you like to dismiss it as. Do I deride you for being unable to 'move past abortion' or 'move past the fantasy of religion?' Nope. It's not Trump the man, it's the objective harm he did -- and is still doing -- to this country. As noted above, inserting 'MAGA' for Trump only proves my point, so thank you for that.

What would you consider Ronald Reagan?

Last edited:
    he may not.

it is amazing how little conservatives actually know about the Jan 6 hearings.

True enough and it's a shame

It is amazing though how little some people pay attention/care

We talked about it with Covid, How could you NOT know about this, how contagious it is, how sick you can get from it, how many people have died from it?

And about Jan 6th, all of us here have been following it since before the 6th, the players involved, who said what and when

You're right it is amazing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom