2022 Georgia Senate Race (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    Senator Warnock won in a special election to fill the remainder of Johnny Isakson's seat - which expires January 2023. This means the seat is up for election in 2022, where Warnock will run as the incumbent and the GOP field that is now led by former running back Hershel Walker, who has been enthusiastically endorsed by Donald Trump.

What would you consider Reagan was meant as an analog to you asking me about Gabbard and McConnell. Would you consider Reagan a RINO?

Why is the constitution outdated? It was written two and a half centuries ago in times where politics wasn't based on five second soundbites and has proven grossly unworkable when compared with other governments around the world. America is hardly exceptional and there is nothing inherently superior about our form of government.

So what is 'MAGA' aside from Trump? It'll take some doing to convince me its not just some slogan for hyper nationalism/religious fundamentalism or a rallying cry for people who dress like an American flag puked on them. It is a political philosophy that does not accept compromise so it is no better than the 'wokeness' of the left it seeks to combat.
    and for the Reagan question, I don't know. MAGA wasn't around at that time. I am not a fan of holding people in the past to the standard that we just set as we are the most enlightened humans ever. It is narcist and simple minded.

Popularity isn’t the same as well reasoned. “MAGA” is a bullschlitz term invented by a completely blithering idiot who got elected the first time due a variety of things including an electoral system designed to benefit slave holders, racist/misogynist dog whistles, free screen time by idiots like Moonves and Russian troll farms. All of which underscores how naive, brainless, and stunted Republicans are.
    That term won an election and has the Dems in full panic mode sense. You guys can't even have a political discussion without bring it up.

That term won an election and has the Dems in full panic mode sense. You guys can't even have a political discussion without bring it up.
    Irrelevant. It is bullschlitz because that is what it is. It implies no policy, no specific legislation. It merely is something for conservatives like yourself to make yourself feel good and special. As for winning an election? Welp, not really, not in an actual democracy. It took a slavery spot to allow the Mango Mussolini to become president. The second time around? Yeah, like Trump, it failed. So, no, no panic here regarding MAGAts.

And just what do you think politics is?

Irrelevant. It is bullschlitz because that is what it is. It implies no policy, no specific legislation. It merely is something for conservatives like yourself to make yourself feel good and special. As for winning an election? Welp, not really, not in an actual democracy. It took a slavery spot to allow the Mango Mussolini to become president. The second time around? Yeah, like Trump, it failed. So, no, no panic here regarding MAGAts.

And just what do you think politics is?
    Wait, to be fair, if you are ranting about Musolini and Trump and then telling me my thoughts are irrelevant, do you think that is logical?
    Yes, conservative is all about making us feel good and special. LOL. That if funny. This is coming from a political party that thinks men can breast feed and have babies, all for feelings. Again, disconnected from reality in the entirety.

and for the Reagan question, I don't know. MAGA wasn't around at that time. I am not a fan of holding people in the past to the standard that we just set as we are the most enlightened humans ever. It is narcist and simple minded.
    Was Reagan a good President? If not, why not. If so, what qualities made him a good President? Ignoring past standards is a conceit that opens the way to the horrible political environment we have now. I would much rather have the GOP under Reagan than the current rabble.

Wait, to be fair, if you are ranting about Musolini and Trump and then telling me my thoughts are irrelevant, do you think that is logical?
    Yes, conservative is all about making us feel good and special. LOL. That if funny. This is coming from a political party that thinks men can breast feed and have babies, all for feelings. Again, disconnected from reality in the entirety.
    Well, your last two sentences are flat out lies. You know it but like all conservative bigots you don’t care about your bigotry.

And you can bet your azz that conservatism particularly the MAGAt brand of conservatism is precisely about making poor little conservatives feel special and good. If you say otherwise, well, you again reinforce the fact that you are a liar. What did you think “Jews will not replace us” at Charlottesville was all about? What did you think that the Buffalo murderer’s “manifesto” about the Great Replacement Theory was all about? White conservatives are the dictionary definition of aggrieved. For hundreds of years in this country mediocre white people and white men in particular have played the cork o’ the walk. Now that others are asserting themselves they and you whine.

This is coming from a political party that thinks men can breast feed and have babies, all for feelings. Again, disconnected from reality in the entirety.
    Farb, men actually can breast feed babies. To do it they have to want to breast feed that baby. Usually a dire necessity is needed to get a man in an emotional state such that he can let it down and start to produce that milk.

Men who will make an attempt are rare.

seems to be a stupid thing to lie about
    =======================
    Georgia Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker's campaign staff is reportedly fed up with the former professional football player and his repeated lies about his children.

The Daily Beast reported on Thursday that Walker lied to his own campaign staffers for months about children he had fathered that he kept secret, while simultaneously continuing his years-long crusade against absentee fathers. On June 15, the Beast broke the news that rumors about Walker were true and that he had at least one undisclosed child. Up until that point, Walker had only publicly acknowledged one child, his adult son Christian.

According to Thursday's Beast report, Walker's own campaign had anticipated him lying about his children and had conducted its own research before the news broke.

"He's lied so much that we don't know what's true," one campaign advisor told The Daily Beast.

Walker's campaign manager Scott Paradise originally attacked The Daily Beast for reporting about Walker's undisclosed child.

"To suggest that Herschel is 'hiding' the child because he hasn't used him in his political campaign is offensive and absurd," Paradise said in a statement last month.

Privately, according to the new report, Walker assured Paradise that he only had two children. But on June 16 — a day after the Beast's original story — the publication reported that Walker had two additional children. Walker publicly admitted that he has four children, including a daughter that he fathered during his days as a star athlete at The University of Georgia.

The Walker campaign blasted The Daily Beast's reporting as "pure gossip with anonymous sources."

"This is pure gossip with anonymous sources from a left-leaning publication who has been obsessed with Herschel and his family," Paradise said in a statement. "This team is 100% committed to getting Herschel elected to the Senate. Unlike Raphael Warnock who has voted 96% of the time with Joe Biden, Herschel Walker will represent Georgians, not the swamp, in DC."

It's not just the children that gnaw at Walker's staff. According to The Daily Beast, Walker's aides are befuddled by a candidate who won't listen to them. They ridicule his intelligence and fear his "mood swings and instability."...........

This man cannot be elected, can he?

I just noticed that the event was advertised as “open to everyone” yet media were barred from attendance. How does that work? That doesn’t seem right.

I just noticed that the event was advertised as “open to everyone” yet media were barred from attendance. How does that work? That doesn’t seem right.

If the event is on private property, I think the hosts can exclude the media should they choose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom