2020 Presidential Debate - Round 1 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Trump’s just outright breaking the rules here.

Yes, he's lying. He always lies. These aren't new lies, they are the same old lies. Trump only has about 10 different things he says. How can Biden come into this debate without a retort ready for all 10 of those things?

Trump is a worthless piece of dung. We know this. Biden knows this. Yet he didn't bring any air freshener.

He looks weak and he's getting curb stomped and there's no excuse because not one new thing has been said.

God there were so many more effective communicators on the Democratic side than Biden.

Bernie, Warren, or Buttigieg would be annihilating Trump right now.

Edit: @Mr. Blue Sky had the same idea.

God there were so many more effective communicators on the Democratic side than Biden.

Bernie, Warren, or Buttigieg would be annihilating Trump right now.

Edit: @Mr. Blue Sky had the same idea.

I’m behind on the dvr, but I’m not sure who looks worse- Biden for seeming shaky and unsure, or Trump with his ‘Cryin Chuck’ and ‘ask Nancy Pelosi’ schtick.

Yes, he's lying. He always lies. These aren't new lies, they are the same old lies. Trump only has about 10 different things he says. How can Biden come into this debate without a retort ready for all 10 of those things?

Trump is a worthless piece of dung. We know this. Biden knows this. Yet he didn't bring any air freshener.

He looks weak and he's getting curb stomped and there's no excuse because not one new thing has been said.
    I don't see it that way at all. I don't buy into false machismo and childish pettiness as winning.

No, that wouldn’t look right.

They should cut off Trump’s mic, that’d be amazing.

EYA NewOrleans Fan , great minds
    If he planned for it as an option, it could be a hugely effective moment.

If he said something like “I don’t have time for this. I have to get to work for the American people and this is a waste of their time. We can do this again when you’re going to act like an adult.” And then walked the hell out.

That would be way more effective than anything else going on tonight.

I can name 10 people on this board who would do a better job than Biden right now. So many missed chances to hit Trump. You can tell he just studied a number of topics and doesn't want to improvise.

Not focusing on Trump.. he's the same he's always been.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom