2020 Presidential Debate - Round 1 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wait a minute, did this really happen?

“Proud Boys — Stand back, stand by, but I’ll tell you what, somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not right-wing problem….. This is a left wing problem.”
    --DJT

I bet his racist supporters will use that as their calling card going forward.
    #StandBackStandBy

CBS... A night of chaos, and bullying..

The first person at the table is like, "you know what I was thinking? That they all probably wanted a drink after that debate, but for different reasons. I found it at times, painful to watch, and very difficult to watch. "

It's the live link, so just go back to right when the debate ends.. it's the first 3-5 min after it ends. Oh, and Don Jr is on something.... damn.

Oh, I'm sorry, the person I was talking to before was NBC.. I can't find it on youtube yet...

If you guys thought 2020 was bad before, there’s no doubt now. The worst is yet to come.

what does that have to do with anything? Nobody mentioned the Proud Boys unless Trump did, and I didn’t hear that. The question was “will you denounce white supremacy?” It’s a simple concept.
    Fine people on both sides amirte?

Wait a minute, did this really happen?

“Proud Boys — Stand back, stand by, but I’ll tell you what, somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not right-wing problem….. This is a left wing problem.”
    --DJT

I bet his racist supporters will use that as their calling card going forward.
    #StandBackStandBy

EjIZ3g5U8AAq8LS.jpeg

That was like watching a monkey fork a football.

Holy shirt my head hurts. Trump came off foolish and dumb. There can’t be anyone who was undecided before, watched that shirt show and said to themselves, “yep that guy should have the nuclear codes.”

he isn’t mentally strong enough to be the night manager at Hardee’s let alone the “president”

what a forking fool.

I thought Biden did about as well as you can while standing next to a human masterbate for an hour and a half while choking themselves.

Once again another election and debates and what do we learn? That sadly, once again these are the best 2 candidates that we can come up with. We should be ashamed of ourselves as Americans that we can’t do better. But then again would anyone worthy of being president want to put their family through such utter destruction. Even if they didn’t do something wrong people would make stuff up.

I’m all for throwing everyone out that ran in the primaries and running now and start over. If we can get a justice in in 2 weeks we can find a new president in 5 weeks.

Sorry, absolutely cannot agree with you there. There was one decent person on that stage who cares about something other than himself. He will at the very least bring some dignity back to the office and improve our standing in the world. He can’t fix everything in 4 years, but my god, we cannot have four more years of a Trump.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom