What's going on in Richmond? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wardorican

Reaction score

I haven't been able to look into this, but stumbled on it. What's the story here? I'm not a fan of open carry in this way. That has never been the intent of open carry, that I'm aware of. And masks? Granted, it is cold, but still..

While isn’t in government he was mentioned as a potential VP by Joe Biden not very long ago.

The left likes to say they aren’t coming for the guns but we all know the end game is ultimately confiscation.
    The right said the same thing about Obama. Name how many laws Obama had passed that took away guns or infringed on any rights. He actually expanded rights to National Parks for people who had Conceal and Carry Permits. This is a straw man to get people riled up and fearful. If laws change they will be nudged and not dramatic.
    I literally have friends who buried in their back yards weapons packed in cosmoline because of all the Obama talk taking your guns. You know who benefited from this rhetoric? Gun manufacturers and the NRA. No laws changed and now more guns were manufactured and a bunch of people have guns buried in their yards waiting for Obama and his FEMA trailers come invade the Red States.

The only impact Obama made that could be considered a restriction was an executive order banning the importation of Russian made AK-47s.

Supposing this to be true, I don’t think we should be proposing mechanisms by which the extreme can accomplish their ultimate aims.

Just as we draw a bright line against discrimination based upon race, we should draw the same bright line when in comes to the 2A.

Every policy can be viewed as the first step towards a slippery slope if you want it to. The point is, you attribute the goal of the left as a whole to take all guns away, but in reality that may be the goal of only an extreme minority.

White nationalist want to make the country whiter, should we not be tougher on immigration because it helps the extreme white nationalists towards their goal?

HUMMM. Very interesting. I'd almost like to have a discussion about that alone... Just out of curiosities V chip, where outside of Atlanta Are you? And please don't say Loganville..
    No, not even sure where that is (lemme check... no, that's on the other side of Atlanta from me). I'm in Cartersville, NW of Atlanta (where Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence went to high school).

No, not even sure where that is (lemme check... no, that's on the other side of Atlanta from me). I'm in Cartersville, NW of Atlanta (where Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence went to high school).

It was personal anyway.... left my heart in Loganville kinda thing.

Here's a little interesting tidbit flying about the facebooks...

In Virginia they 10 thousand guns all in one spot on Monday and nothing happened.. But in Chicago on Monday they had 5 people shot.

Here's a little interesting tidbit flying about the facebooks...

In Virginia they 10 thousand guns all in one spot on Monday and nothing happened.. But in Chicago on Monday they had 5 people shot.

When you’ve seen it flying around, did it come with an image like a normal meme? If so, could you share the whole meme? Otherwise, it seems like some of the message is lost. Or perhaps share your interpretation of the meme’s message?

When you’ve seen it flying around, did it come with an image like a normal meme? If so, could you share the whole meme? Otherwise, it seems like some of the message is lost. Or perhaps share your interpretation of the meme’s message?

It came with some talk show video... but the jist is to concentrate on the existing gun laws being broken by the people breaking the laws, and not put more gun laws on the people that arn't breaking the law.

It came with some talk show video... but the jist is to concentrate on the existing gun laws being broken by the people breaking the laws, and not put more gun laws on the people that arn't breaking the law.

I'm still not seeing the connection with five people shot in Chicago. Were gun laws broken in connection to those five people being shot in Chicago?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom