What happens to the Republican Party now? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    This election nonsense by Trump may end up splitting up the Republican Party. I just don’t see how the one third (?) who are principled conservatives can stay in the same party with Trump sycophants who are willing to sign onto the TX Supreme Court case.

We also saw the alt right types chanting “destroy the GOP” in Washington today because they didn’t keep Trump in power. I think the Q types will also hold the same ill will toward the traditional Republican Party. In fact its quite possible that all the voters who are really in a Trump personality cult will also blame the GOP for his loss. It’s only a matter of time IMO before Trump himself gets around to blaming the GOP.

There is some discussion of this on Twitter. What do you all think?

Time for a new game... Where's Rudy?

But the former New York City mayor and one-time attorney for Trump is the only defendant prosecutors have been unable to serve with a summons, according to Richie Taylor, a spokesperson for the Arizona attorney general’s office.

The summons is a formal notice that Giuliani has been criminally charged and must appear before a judge on May 21.

CNN has reached out to a spokesman for Giuliani for comment.

A team of prosecutors and investigators working for Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes, a Democrat, has made multiple attempts to locate Giuliani, Taylor told CNN.

What the eff is wrong with these people? What does it hurt anyone else if someone wears a mask to keep from getting sick? I truly don’t get how they think.

Yeah, they've completely lost the plot. Interesting to see people become the very thing they hated for years.

Yeah, they've completely lost the plot. Interesting to see people become the very thing they hated for years.
    The way they screamed about “mah rights” when masking indoors was mandated in some situations, you would think they would refrain from infringing on other people’s rights who are immune compromised. I mean what are cancer patients supposed to do, never leave the house? Just die from a cold or flu?

This is why they get called fascist or authoritarian. They earn it.

The way they screamed about “mah rights” when masking indoors was mandated in some situations, you would think they would refrain from infringing on other people’s rights who are immune compromised. I mean what are cancer patients supposed to do, never leave the house? Just die from a cold or flu?

And mask wearing in public is pretty common in other countries. It's actually not a bad idea. But people are stupid, meh.

The original bill, which was primarily to restore the pre-Covid anti-masking bill (which are fairly common) had an exception for health reasons . . . the Republicans struck that out.

In other words, they could have had their uncontroversial bill to return the state to a pre-Covid footing but allow for a mask for health reasons because good lord who wouldn't allow that? But no, they're so damn caught up in their Q-Anon, YouTube, culture war that they want to punish people for thinking differently than they do.

North Carolina is an odd state. For all of the amazing research and development and institutes of higher-education and centers of banking and health care, the backward arse bigoted rural Republicans have kept control of the state house - and they often legislate purely out of spite.

What the eff is wrong with these people? What does it hurt anyone else if someone wears a mask to keep from getting sick? I truly don’t get how they think.

I wear a mask for "it makes me all the more mysterious and handsome looking" reasons. So this stupid law won't apply to me, I won't be wearing it for health reasons.

I wear a striking black KN-95 one. It looks great on a my white fluffy beard.

It does push mustache whiskers down into my mouth. However no one can see that happening to me under mask mask.

Besides, it give me something to chew on and that's relaxing.

Always a good thing relaxing.

I wear a mask for "it makes me all the more mysterious and handsome looking" reasons. So this stupid law won't apply to me, I won't be wearing it for health reasons.

I wear a striking black KN-95 one. It looks great on a my white fluffy beard.

It does push mustache whiskers down into my mouth. However no one can see that happening to me under mask mask.

Besides, it give me something to chew on and that's relaxing.

Always a good thing relaxing.
    Well, it would apply to you, sorry. They removed the exception for health reasons so there’s no exceptions left.

What’s up with smiling like you’re proud of being arrested?

What’s up with smiling like you’re proud of being arrested?

So Elon now has Twitter doing this:

1715925456307.png

James Comer sent out a political fund-raising plea on letterhead that touts his position as Chairman of the House Oversight Committee not once, but twice. Moskowitz read it into the record.

James Comer sent out a political fund-raising plea on letterhead that touts his position as Chairman of the House Oversight Committee not once, but twice. Moskowitz read it into the record.

I love the representative on his right laughing and looking back at Comer to see his reaction. 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom