Trump's Tweets (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wardorican

Reaction score
    There are always examples of Trump's twitter rants, and other off putting commentary, but sometimes, a few rise above the rest of just awful, dumb, or mean things to say on a public forum.

Some love him for that. Others don't.

But, Hunter Biden isn't a political figure, right? So, is this fair game or is this grounds for Libel?

Then you have this gem from Oct 2nd. Sorry Andrus, about the profanity, but it's presidential profanity.

Even if we are not to believe Okeefe... are we not to believe the content of the videos, or was that not really CNN employees and journalists on those videos? Was it all made up and done in a studio with special effects?

These videos are heavily edited under the direction of someone with a severe bias against the target of the sting. Do you believe that they are presented exactly as happened with all relevant context?

These videos are heavily edited under the direction of someone with a severe bias against the target of the sting. Do you believe that they are presented exactly as happened with all relevant context?

How do we know this, is there an original we can compare?

I am going to need a link please.

Why is a discussion on Trump's tweeting behavior being deflected into a discussion on the credibility of O'Keefe versus CNN when there is already a discussion of that in another thread?

Please take the O'Keefe versus CNN discussion to that appropriate thread and keep it there.

Here's a nice one. Hey, Republican's who no longer or didnt back Trump. You're scum. I guess this is his version of Deplorables.

He even pinned it.

I
    Why is a discussion on Trump's tweeting behavior being deflected into a discussion on the credibility of O'Keefe versus CNN when there is already a discussion of that in another thread?

Please take the O'Keefe versus CNN discussion to that appropriate thread and keep it there.
    We we’re discussing trumps tweet about cnn

is the tweet about never trumpets being scum classified as lies by the fact checkers?

How do we know this, is there an original we can compare?

I am going to need a link please.

Sorry for the late response. I didn't realize I left this hanging.

If you are asking how we know that the videos are heavily edited, let me know and I will be more than happy to address it in the relevant thread.

I

is the tweet about never trumpets being scum classified as lies by the fact checkers?
    Lie in what sense. Trump said it. So, that is true.. is his statement factually accurate? No. It is his opinion. I happen to think it is an awful opinion.

I

“Do nothing democrats” should be fact checked. They have passed many bills waiting on the Senate and are doing quite a bit of impeaching at the moment.

The President of the United States called Americans "human scum" for no reason other than they don't agree with him. Let that sink in.
    He called some Americans scum, not all. I clutched my pearls too when I first read that tweet. Then I walked outside my work and met a few humans...he ain't wrong. Some of those same Americans were also called deplorables, racist, bigots, you name it.
    Lets all stop pretending that name calling for particular political rivals and their groups started with [Trump] [Mod Edit - :nono: ]

Last edited by a moderator:
    It didn’t start with him, correct, but he is taking it to a completely absurd level.

Clinton made one comment about Trump supporters and was crucified, Trump bullies and verbally brutalizes everyone who doesn’t kiss his arse and people defend him. 🤮

He called some Americans scum, not all. I clutched my pearls too when I first read that tweet. Then I walked outside my work and met a few humans...he ain't wrong. Some of those same Americans were also called deplorables, racist, bigots, you name it.
    Lets all stop pretending that name calling for particular political rivals and their groups started with the orange man.

So in this walk that totally happened, did you find those people scum because they disagree with you? Because that’s what Trump is saying.

I thought Trump was better than Clinton? So it’s condemnable when she says that garbage, but when Trump does it you normalize? It’s bullshirt behavior either way. It’s mind blowing what y’all will normalize in defense of this guy.

You'd have to check with the fact checkers to see what they have to say.

Personally, I don't believe it's true. Do you believe it's true?

i think life would be better for some if they embraced a sense of humor.

LB, maybe you should permanently attach a joking emoji to your posts?

Sometimes we can’t tell when you’re joking. That would be a public service. 🤣

i think life would be better for some if they embraced a sense of humor.
    Are you saying your post was humorous? If so, explain how it was meant to be humorous? I didn't see anything humorous about it.

Are you saying that calling people scum is funny? I don't find that the least bit humorous. Do you?

I’m not feeling sorry for him. I’m just saying I understand his strategy.
    I understand it too. And don't have a problem with it generally speaking.

What I do have a huge problem with is when he gets nasty, but then acts all offended whenever anyone hits back. It's pathetic and the lowest form of masculine behavior a man can demonstrate.

Are you saying your post was humorous? If so, explain how it was meant to be humorous? I didn't see anything humorous about it.

Are you saying that calling people scum is funny? I don't find that the least bit humorous. Do you?

No but in the context of this thread, the asking if it quantifiable is humorous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom