Trump's Tweets (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wardorican

Reaction score
    There are always examples of Trump's twitter rants, and other off putting commentary, but sometimes, a few rise above the rest of just awful, dumb, or mean things to say on a public forum.

Some love him for that. Others don't.

But, Hunter Biden isn't a political figure, right? So, is this fair game or is this grounds for Libel?

Then you have this gem from Oct 2nd. Sorry Andrus, about the profanity, but it's presidential profanity.

No but in the context of this thread, the asking if it quantifiable is humorous
    I didn't ask you to quantify it. I asked you this:
    Do you believe it's true?
    You raised the issue of the truthfulness of Trump's statements by taking a jab at those who show that Trump makes a lot of untrue statements.

I didn't ask you if this tweet by Trump was true or not. I didn't ask you to quantify if it's true or not. I simply asked you what you believe.

So let's try again, do you believe it's true that "Never Trumper Republicans" are "human scum?"

i think life would be better for some if they embraced a sense of humor.
    So, this is your response to your earlier throw away comment?

I don't get what you were trying to do earlier then. You've stated how you want serious conversation, but when confronted with something uncomfortable, like that Trump said something richard-ish about Republicans who don't support him (pinned it... then deleted it..), you just go all in on "it's all jokes man"?

I'm not going to lose sleep over Trump calling "never Trumper Republicans" "Scum", but either you're ok with calling other republican scum or you're not. It's not hard to pick.

I understand it too. And don't have a problem with it generally speaking.

What I do have a huge problem with is when he gets nasty, but then acts all offended whenever anyone hits back. It's pathetic and the lowest form of masculine behavior a man can demonstrate.

You can't be the victim and the butt crevasse at the same time.

I tell the teen that all the time.

I didn't ask you to quantify it. I asked you this:

You raised the issue of the truthfulness of Trump's statements by taking a jab at those who show that Trump makes a lot of untrue statements.

I didn't ask you if this tweet by Trump was true or not. I didn't ask you to quantify if it's true or not. I simply asked you what you believe.

So let's try again, do you believe it's true that "Never Trumper Republicans" are "human scum?"

man I don’t know if I have what it takes to communicate with you. I am not going to argue every little thing. If you didn’t understand my position based on my jocular response, so be it.

I understand it too. And don't have a problem with it generally speaking.

What I do have a huge problem with is when he gets nasty, but then acts all offended whenever anyone hits back. It's pathetic and the lowest form of masculine behavior a man can demonstrate.

Our President is a [Mod Edit :nono: ]. A bootlicker who grovels to dictators, insults those who he thinks can't hit back and whines like a little girl when they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
    So, this is your response to your earlier throw away comment?

I don't get what you were trying to do earlier then. You've stated how you want serious conversation, but when confronted with something uncomfortable, like that Trump said something richard-ish about Republicans who don't support him (pinned it... then deleted it..), you just go all in on "it's all jokes man"?

I'm not going to lose sleep over Trump calling "never Trumper Republicans" "Scum", but either you're ok with calling other republican scum or you're not. It's not hard to pick.

it doesn’t even register with me. You guys get so lathered your over every single thing. I consider it hyperbole. Would I do it, no. But I’m not trump. That’s his style. I’m ok with that.

i guess I’m just not woke enough to get pissed off about trivial matters. I enjoy reading and participating in thought provoking ideas. This isn’t one of them.

Our President is a [Mod Edit :nono: ]. A bootlicker who grovels to dictators, insults those who he thinks can't hit back and whines like a little girl when they do.

the mods ask for civility. I don’t think it is appropriate to have language like this directed at the president and then ask for civility amongst the posters.

Last edited by a moderator:
    the mods ask for civility. I don’t think it is appropriate to have language like this directed at the president and then ask for civility amongst the posters.

I didn't call *you* anything.

Tell you what, I'll keep my language up to the same level as POTUS, how's that work for ya?

it doesn’t even register with me. You guys get so lathered your over every single thing. I consider it hyperbole. Would I do it, no. But I’m not trump. That’s his style. I’m ok with that.

i guess I’m just not woke enough to get pissed off about trivial matters. I enjoy reading and participating in thought provoking ideas. This isn’t one of them.

I think you actually finally replied with this. Amazingly (or not) you're ok with the president of the US calling members of his own party who are not a member of his "cult" (notice he specifically used the "Trumpers" designation) "Human Scum" When has blind loyalty to ONE man been more important than the oath they all took when they became members of congress? A man who by his own words and actions has already broken the oath he took when he was sworn in as president and promised to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. " by open calling one part of it "phony"

Last edited:
    man I don’t know if I have what it takes to communicate with you.
    What do you mean? It doesn't take anything more than a sincere and direct answer. It's as easy and simple as that.
    I am not going to argue every little thing.
    I simply asked you what you believe. How do you see that as an argument?
    If you didn’t understand my position based on my jocular response, so be it.
    I don't understand your position and I don't want to try to decipher your jocular code. Honestly, based on how evasive and ambiguous you appear to be, I would guess that you do believe that "never-Trump" Republicans are "human scum." It seems like if you didn't believe that it was true, you would have quickly and definitively said you don't believe it.

I agree. There's no place in mature, civil and respectful discussion for anyone to call anyone names. That goes for names like "Schiff Sham" and all the others that get thrown around.

For the record, this isn't a "whataboutism," because I'm saying it's inappropriate and wrong when everybody does it. This is a "everybodyism."

The president called me human scum yesterday. Just because I didn't support him in the primary or general election. Let's let that really sink in. My political disagreement with him getting the nomination or at being elected president makes me human scum. I'm sorry but he has completely and permanently forfeited all claims at civility directed towards him at this point.

Now that doesn't affect the tone in which we should all discuss the merits of him being dirtier than a dingleberry hanging off of a dachshund's sphincter.

Our President is a birch. A bootlicker who grovels to dictators, insults those who he thinks can't hit back and whines like a little girl when they do.

Ok, so what tweet of the presidents does this pertain too?

Lets just start a thread where those that feel the need can go and try out new negative saying about trump. Extra points for zany and wacky nickname like "commander and tweet", you know the good old fashioned '16 and '17 trump put downs that were a fashion statement for those that felt need to remind everyone at all times that they too were part of the "resistance"!

So in this walk that totally happened, did you find those people scum because they disagree with you? Because that’s what Trump is saying.

I thought Trump was better than Clinton? So it’s condemnable when she says that garbage, but when Trump does it you normalize? It’s bullshirt behavior either way. It’s mind blowing what y’all will normalize in defense of this guy.

I didn't ask them if they disagreed with me on politics. It never got that far. One of them had a Bernie '16 sticker on their car. Why the shirt would I talk to that scumbag?
    I only kid. That was a joke. I want to be clear that was a joke. I like twitter and don't want a campaign to silence me on twitter to take off.

I never said Trump was better than anyone. I don't like trump but I also don't believe he is Hitler. Why does it have to be one way or the other? Only Siths deal in absolutes.

I think he is a bull shirt artist just like 99% of the other politicians out. Do I like Trump better than Hillary, 100% yes. I know nothing about you besides you disagree with me a lot on politics and I 100% adore you compared to any Clinton, especially that Henry Clinton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom