Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

I am starting to think there’s a possibility he doesn’t make it to November. I don’t know what the mechanism is but it feels like he might be too much of a liability down ticket and something will happen between now and the election.

I am starting to think there’s a possibility he doesn’t make it to November. I don’t know what the mechanism is but it feels like he might be too much of a liability down ticket and something will happen between now and the election.
    I hope he continues. I want to watch the SS Trump sink and see all the attached suckle fish go down with it. They own him 100%. Trump needs to be humiliated for what he's done to this country.

I hope he continues. I want to watch the SS Trump sink and see all the attached suckle fish go down with it. They own him 100%. Trump needs to be humiliated for what he's done to this country.

I'm not really in disagreement, it just feels like we're reaching a critical mass. But I concede it might be a prisoner of the moment sorta impression for me

I want to see it burn down also. The whole wing of that party has been pushing an envelope so long, they really need to burn it down and clean up the party. In the end it will be good for everyone, and maybe back the US away from this right wing authoritarian destroy the world for the one percent. I would hope

I want to see it burn down also. The whole wing of that party has been pushing an envelope so long, they really need to burn it down and clean up the party. In the end it will be good for everyone, and maybe back the US away from this right wing authoritarian destroy the world for the one percent. I would hope

I think the one good thing that trump has done was make it pretty clear for the rest of America to see where the real divide in this country is coming from. Right now, you have two sides; the side that supports everything Trump has done and is doing and the side that is fighting against them. The people on the side that is fighting against him don't all agree with each other but their unifying principle is that trump and the people who support trump are bad for the country.

My hope is that a defeat of trump will see the rise of a new republican party that really is based on real conservative principles by people who are willing to concede that they don't have all the right answers and that it is possible to work with others who don't share their political ideology to make policy decisions that benefit the population both socially and financially.

Don't underestimate this.... (one of the funniest parts of this movie, and pretty true).

I've been thinking the same thing for a while. Every week the probability of the Republicans losing the majority in the Senate goes up. I also think he will be infected with COVID-19 one of his rallies. I don't think he can quit his rallies and there's no way he's going to ever require the crowd to wear masks. He'll be playing Russian roulette every time he has a rally and if you keep playing, you eventually get the bullet.

I side with Iran on this one. If we won't arrest him, I don't care who does and for what. They've petitioned Interpol to help arrest him.

I know Twitch is popular with the youngsters and gamers, but let me know when Twitter has the balls to do the same.
    Also, I forgot to mention that reddit has taken down the Trump/QAnon page r/TheDonald. Both twitch and reddit have done more to punish Trump for his hate speech than his very own GOP.

I’m not surprised by this

Who knows how long it will take to repair America’s reputation on the world stage
    ================================

(CNN) - In hundreds of highly classified phone calls with foreign heads of state, President Donald Trump was so consistently unprepared for discussion of serious issues, so often outplayed in his conversations with powerful leaders like Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Erdogan, and so abusive to leaders of America's principal allies, that the calls helped convince some senior US officials --

including his former secretaries of state and defense, two national security advisers and his longest-serving chief of staff -- that the President himself posed a danger to the national security of the United States, according to White House and intelligence officials intimately familiar with the contents of the conversations.........

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/politics/trump-phone-calls-national-security-concerns/index.html

If the Senate had done their job earlier this year he wouldn’t have made to Valentines Day. And had he been removed, would someone like John Kasich or Mitt Romney be down 10 points to Biden?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom