Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

Completely agree. The one thing that Trump doesn't have going for him right now is momentum. He's losing it and losing it quickly. The anger against the Republican establishment has turned in to uncertainty and most know Trump has handled the pandemic situation terribly.

Biden isn't the strongest candidate, but (and I hate to say this) he's also not a woman. We have to realize that a big part of the hatred for Hillary was due to sexism and the idea that a woman was incompetent as a leader compared to Trump. I heard it time and again in 2016.
    It’s also a reflection on the time. In 16 Trump, the reality star pushed every button and had every news agency and social media following his antics. It was constant all Trump all the time. He was like the crazy grandpa who said everything you aren’t supposed to say, and he said it. And, it worked because Clinton was as well liked as a rattlesnake. But, then when he got into office, people started to see if you elect a crazy old grandpa it has consequences. The tariffs, the racism, the blaming everyone but him and going further and further out into lala land got to the point where he started to lose people. His absolute mismanagement and putting people who were incompetent into leadership positions bites him again and again. The obvious give always to any special interest that gives him money it great for business, until that business is in your back yard then it’s like wait a second...

People love drama until they get tired of it. People are getting tired of him. His mismanagement has become so obvious with this pandemic it’s simply insane. Where does he go from here? How can he out crazy himself to bring back that yelling screaming build a wall sort of garbage? What buttons are left for someone who has 3.5 years of being ineffective left to push that will get people on his side? His attitude with BLM has destroyed any support he may have had. His defeat with DACA, then immediately crowing about how it’s a win because he can rewrite it and be successful lots of people are noticing. His continual anti mask, anti social distancing statements are making large portions of the country cringe. What does he have left? Nothing

so now your left with an angry ranting trump going off to a less than half filled arena of a very specific subcategory of the population. People will now start to see him as washed up. The crazy old grandpa is what he has become again. He’s absolutely right to be concerned.

This is actually crazy. I say this, because there is a major reason soviet propaganda had a hard time reaching the US during the cold war... you had to physically print a lot of stuff and get it in to citizens. This meant, no Russian State Sponsored news could publish in the US.

Those barriers are gone with the internet.

But, how the heck are they going to print off about a hundred million ballots, mail them in the US, and pass them off as legit, but also fool everyone.

This also ignores that mail in ballots or absentee ballots (same thing, different ways to access them) have been done for decades. The usual problems are people not filling them out completely or not signing them.

This is actually crazy. I say this, because there is a major reason soviet propaganda had a hard time reaching the US during the cold war... you had to physically print a lot of stuff and get it in to citizens. This meant, no Russian State Sponsored news could publish in the US.

But, how the heck are they going to print off about a hundred million ballots, mail them in the US, and pass them off as legit, but also fool everyone.

This also ignores that mail in ballots or absentee ballots (same thing, different ways to access them) have been done for decades. The usual problems are people not filling them out completely or not signing them.

Good Gravy. Does he actually believe that or is he just trying to rile up the base?

So more than likely he will get increasingly agitated is things keep trending in this direction
    What do you anticipate?
    What cards does he have left to play?

So more than likely he will get increasingly agitated is things keep trending in this direction
    What do you anticipate?
    What cards does he have left to play?
    He's showing that he really doesn't have a game plan. Heard something about incumbents who run with a positive message winning the majority of their races (for president) and that Trump having nothing but his doomsday message to go on since KAG can't be used (what's great about America as of today?) that their campaign is scrambling to try to find a message that isn't just him spewing lies and hate. They're not having much success so far. They were trying to have it ready for his yuge rally in Tulsa.

I think the way it works is that he decides to believe it's true because it's beneficial to his reelection. If it didn't help his election chances by introducing uncertainty into the election process, then he wouldn't believe it.

It also give him an easy out if (when) he loses.

I think the way it works is that he decides to believe it's true because it's beneficial to his reelection. If it didn't help his election chances by introducing uncertainty into the election process, then he wouldn't believe it.

Beautifully sad and predictable. That's what losers do -- start making panicked excuses when they see the writing on the wall.

Meanwhile, he wants to egg his base toward violence to prepare for his defeat.

this.

He is never the reason for failure. So you cast a wide array of statements and reasoning to make sure that when you lose by 10mm votes, you have the ability to assure those that supported you that the support was undone by foreign countries.

But as a consolation, here is a free subscription to TrumpTV for 3 months.

He probably watched The Music Man and thought that is how the public con would go.
    It is turning out like the monorail episode of the Simpsons instead.

The problem with the public con is you have to know when to leave town; with the mark holding the bag wondering what just happened. Now America, for the most part, has realized we’ve been had but he is still here in town. For four months. This summer is going to be wild. Not in a good way I fear.

Beautifully sad and predictable. That's what losers do -- start making panicked excuses when they see the writing on the wall.

Meanwhile, he wants to egg his base toward violence to prepare for his defeat.

To be fair he did it last time, too. He crowed for a year about how the election was rigged....then he won lol.

More of this is not my fault
    ================================

Poor attendance at his rally in Tulsa, Okla., on Saturday night has President Trump increasingly frustrated with his campaign manager, Brad Parscale, and considering shaking up his reelection team, according to sources familiar with the issue.

“The president has diminishing confidence in Brad,” a former adviser said of Parscale, who served as the campaign’s digital director in 2016.

According to the former adviser, Trump, who is “getting madder by the day,” has recently made dismissive comments about Parscale’s experience. Prior to working with Trump, Parscale worked at a web design and marketing company he founded in San Antonio. He was named campaign manager of the president’s reelection bid in early 2018.

“I’ve been in the room when Trump refers to him as ‘the website guy.’ … And that’s not that long ago. It’s a problem for Brad,” the former campaign adviser said...................

First, you have to figure out how to fool the scanners. Apparently, they are designed to reject ballots that are inconsistent....if the paper is the wrong weight, the wrong color, font is off, etc.

How does one propose smuggling hundreds of thousands of pieces of presorted mail into the US, with enough prior knowledge of the actual ballot to properly counterfeit it to fool BAR CODE READERS? Once we figure out that little issue we will be at our next challenge. How do you get the names on the voter rolls?

I came up with either- simultaneously hack all of the vote ratifying machines to add thousands of fake names to the rolls without anyone noticing
    OR
    murder everyone whose ballot they send in with their name.

Am I missing one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom