Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

Trump is basically down to his "say anything" strategy at this point. The only people still listening to him is his supporters. Steve Schmitt said he is nothing more than a junkie at this point. He's looking for the fix of large crowds eating up everything he says. I'm hopeful by November, he'll be whoring himself out at KKK and boogaloo boy rallies to try to get his fix.

Speaking of Steve Schmidt, can't say I disagree with a single word...

"Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness.

"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.

"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale. And let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."

How does one propose smuggling hundreds of thousands of pieces of presorted mail into the US, with enough prior knowledge of the actual ballot to properly counterfeit it to fool BAR CODE READERS? Once we figure out that little issue we will be at our next challenge. How do you get the names on the voter rolls?

I came up with either- simultaneously hack all of the vote ratifying machines to add thousands of fake names to the rolls without anyone noticing
    OR
    murder everyone whose ballot they send in with their name.

Am I missing one?
    You give him too much credit that he actually thought about the "how".

He was retweeting Matt Walsh. Walshie has been like a dog with a bone on the video of that beating.

Today Walsh is defending Karens.

and he’s saying that what if there were a word used to describe blacks or black women and everyone would screamhow racist it was

like he didn’t know welfare queen or angry black woman has been around for a half century.

in one week he has been a guest on Tucker’s show and re tweeted by trump. This is exactly the playbook to ride white racial paranoia to profit and fame.

He’s so vile.

No verification for this tweet, but if this is the account I'm thinking of, they've reported a plethora of true statements from Trump.

I’m not going to link it, but if you go to his twitter and scroll down to his retweet about The Villages community in Florida, pretty much confirms how the guy thinks about everything.
    It also confirms that even though Twitter is trying to be a decent citizen, it’s still just a cesspool.

I’m not going to link it, but if you go to his twitter and scroll down to his retweet about The Villages community in Florida, pretty much confirms how the guy thinks about everything.
    It also confirms that even though Twitter is trying to be a decent citizen, it’s still just a cesspool.

I'm not seeing anything in his feed.

it has been deleted. I posted it in the twitter thread. But it’s since been deleted.

it was awful and shameful and disgusting

he’s always been a racist but people aren’t going to believe it no matter what

Yeah the language was appalling, not to mention the chants of white power. And the dog whistle phrase about how Biden is shot that Trump added to it

of course now his handlers are saying he didn’t hear it. Unless the sound was off, which I doubt the chant “white power” was one of the first things chanted less than 3 seconds in. Once again another example of him throwing out meat for his audience, then pulling it back with some lame excuse when the general public comes across it. He’s not even attempting to dog whistle it anymore.

It got deleted... however:

President Trump promoted a video Sunday that featured clashing protesters, one of whom chants, "White power."

"Thank you to the great people of The Villages," Trump wrote on Twitter while sharing the video. “The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe is shot. See you soon!!!”

Trump deleted his post later in the morning.

The White House said in a statement that Tump "did not hear the one statement made on the video. What he did see was tremendous enthusiasm from his many supporters

It was disgusting.

I think 100% that he heard it and tweeted it for that precise reason. And he left it up, knowing he would eventually take it down and say he didn't hear it.

But it's served his purpose. He is intentionally courting racists and amplifying xenophobia and bigotry. Right now, his polling is terrible and I think he sees voter turnout as being critical to having a chance in those battleground states. So, he's pulling a page out of his playbook - get them so scared of black and brown people and to instill faith he is 'their' President and will be the barrier between them and the browns and blacks.

And it's why right wing bloggers and social media attaches are putting in bigotry overtime, to exploit the divides. So, you see people like Matt Walsh and Jack Posobiec and Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk and Ben Shapiro and Daily Wire are really hammering on the race issue.

I think the next few months are going to be ugly, even by 2016's campaign standards.

He knows what he is doing. This is Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon's playbook. They are just in the midst of cranking it up to 11.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom