Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

I remember thinking over the last few years what a blessing it was that we hadn’t had anything too catastrophic in our country (other than some hurricanes) because Trump had shown no capability of leading us through a massive catastrophe.

Well, here we are. Global pandemic and full on rioting across the entire country, and our president is stoking the flames.

So what I’m getting from this is that this is all your fault. 🤔

Hell of a Job, Donnie!
    You've managed to Bring Back the 1918 PANDEMIC, 1929 DEPRESSION & 1968 RACE RIOTS at the SAME TIME
    When you put it like that, I'm even more bummed out even though all three events had occurred to me at different times.

Trump on touting the falling unemployment numbers this morning referencing George Floyd:

Is it possible for a person to be that out of touch?

When you're found lacking compared to Nixon you've got an issue
    ====================================
    On May 4, 1970, the Ohio National Guard opened fire on student protesters, killing four. The 50th anniversary of the Kent State massacre passed with little notice in a nation preoccupied with Covid-19 — but now, suddenly, echoes of the Nixon era are everywhere. And Donald Trump seems to be deliberately invoking Nixon’s legacy, tweeting out “LAW & ORDER!” in the apparent hope that it will magically rescue his political fortunes.

And given Trump’s determination to put troops in the streets of America’s cities, it’s quite likely that innocent civilians will be shot at some point.

But Donald Trump isn’t Richard Nixon — he’s much, much worse. And America 2020 isn’t America 1970: We’re a better nation in many ways, but our democracy is far more fragile thanks to the utter corruption of the Republican Party.

The Trump-Nixon comparisons are obvious. Like Nixon, Trump has exploited white backlash for political gain. Like Nixon, Trump evidently believes that laws apply only to the little people........................

Lost in all the protests is the astounding Trump move to withdraw about 30% of our troops from Germany. Here is a good twitter thread speaking about this and another refusal by the Executive to respond to requests to come to the Hill.

What in the holy hell is this? A set up? A guy goes out to personally get himself injured. Come on...

yes he purposefully went out seeking to be pushed, to fall backwards, striking his head on the concrete and knocking himself out....for ANTIFA.

This is the exact reason we are where we are today. There are people out there that will read that and be like " absolutely...never thought of that angle " and they all have Facebook/Instagram/Twitter- so they can repeat this incessantly til it becomes a truth that requires to be debunked instead of being read and looked at as some bat-shirt crazy conspiracy theory.

sigh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom