Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

I’m glad you are not the final say on what the country feels. I think this whole trump tracker 2 is a desperate attempt for the left leaning members of this board to make themselves feel better about the situation. Trump is under the skin so much, he makes normally rational people act irrational.

I can’t understand how folks spend their time following every movement of someone else, just to get excited about having an Internet love fest with people who agree with them.

I said I was neutral on the tweet, I’m sorry that offended you. You could have your little rant without quoting me if you weren’t even going to attempt to answer the question I asked. If you don’t like the the thread, no one is forcing you to open it. No one is stopping you from making a Daily Clinton Tracker.

The presumption is this was tweeted as a response to some “show us that chest” comment - which had he referenced it, I’d give it a chuckle.

Honestly, I’m neutral on this because it’s really a whatever tweet, so I don’t get how this registers as a positive. At least not to the extent of using it as a segue to commenting on the tragedy of the lives of others.

I’m quoting this again, because I don’t see a question. Sounds like a statement.

why would I start a Clinton daily tracker? Life is glorious. Why would I follow everything a politician does to try and make Internet Points?

Our President, as always, supporting our troops.

One man's sense of humor is another's delusional narcissism.

isn’t it the same man that we are speaking about. Lol. Cliche cliche Cliche

Or are guy saying that people who are making “a deal” about 5” this pic are delusional narcissist?

isn’t it the same man that we are speaking about. Lol. Cliche cliche Cliche

Or are guy saying that people who are making “a deal” about 5” this pic are delusional narcissist?
    I am not really sure what the second half of your post says, but I was referring to what you perceive as a Sense of Humor, I perceive as a delusional sense of Narcissism from Trump. Perhaps I am looking at this all wrong. Perhaps Trump identifies himself as Rocky, ergo he should be allowed to post photoshopped pictures and claim they are real, because that is how he identifies. The fact that Trump is not Rocky though is what makes Trump's posting of these pictures as delusionally narcissistic. The fact he would claim someone calling him out on it is Fake News and claiming they have no evidence will sit with a large number of his flock as being true. Why do they believe it? Because Trump said it and they are too stupid to look at the picture for themselves and ask if it is Sylvester Stallone's body or Trumps.

Also, everytime Trump says or does something outlandish or offensive and catches blowback from it, he claims it was all just a joke. Sometimes jokes aren't funny. Sometimes people are too stupid to realize it is all just a great big joke and actually believe what he is saying, because you know, screw the Libs!!

I am not really sure what the second half of your post says, but I was referring to what you perceive as a Sense of Humor, I perceive as a delusional sense of Narcissism from Trump. Perhaps I am looking at this all wrong. Perhaps Trump identifies himself as Rocky, ergo he should be allowed to post photoshopped pictures and claim they are real, because that is how he identifies. The fact that Trump is not Rocky though is what makes Trump's posting of these pictures as delusionally narcissistic. The fact he would claim someone calling him out on it is Fake News and claiming they have no evidence will sit with a large number of his flock as being true. Why do they believe it? Because Trump said it and they are too stupid to look at the picture for themselves and ask if it is Sylvester Stallone's body or Trumps.

Also, everytime Trump says or does something outlandish or offensive and catches blowback from it, he claims it was all just a joke. Sometimes jokes aren't funny. Sometimes people are too stupid to realize it is all just a great big joke and actually believe what he is saying, because you know, screw the Libs!!

Some people are so entrenched in hate and vitriol they can’t see past the red in their eyes.

Some people are so entrenched in hate and vitriol they can’t see past the red in their eyes.

There are also those who Trump could pass gas and they'd believe him if he told them it smelled like flowers.

There are also those who Trump could pass gas and they'd believe him if he told them it smelled like flowers.

we could play this game back and forth if you would like. But just look at this board and make a judgment.

1. how many here support trump no matter what he does.

2. how many people hate trump no matter what he does.

I don’t fall into either of these categories, you?

we could play this game back and forth if you would like. But just look at this board and make a judgment.

1. how many here support trump no matter what he does.

2. how many people hate trump no matter what he does.

I don’t fall into either of these categories, you?
    But you’re being hella disingenuous implying a level field
    On one side there is about 20x more evidence than what led to Nixon’s removal
    On the other side is Trump riding Obama’s recovery and offering more than red meat hate

You have a good many posters tell you they used to be conservative before your party abandoned all principals and you stil want to treat it like a liberal conspiracy

The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in the libs

I’m quoting this again, because I don’t see a question. Sounds like a statement.

why would I start a Clinton daily tracker? Life is glorious. Why would I follow everything a politician does to try and make Internet Points?
    He wasn't asking a question and doesn't have to in order to make a post in this thread.

Because he's the president. That's why there's a tracker. You want to start a Clinton Tracker thread. Go for it. She's a private citizen now. Quit complaining about literally everything and do something about it if you're so offended.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom