Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

the F&F wasn’t related to the actual event. Congress held Holder in contempt because President Obama claimed executive privilege over the reports, and Holder didn’t turn them over because he was following orders from the President.

that was when republicans cared about that.

Don't forget about:

-Obama's lie about keeping your own doctor
    - Operation Fast and Furious
    - Obama administration’s efforts to undermine investigations into a drug-trafficking ring run by Hezbollah because he wanted the Iran deal.
    -Obama administration spying on the Associated Press and James Rosen
    -Obama's CIA director Brenann spying on a congressional staffer
    -Snowden exposing the Obama administration of spying on the majority of the country
    -IRS targeting conservative groups
    -Susan Rice lying about the video being the cause for the Benghazi attack
    -Solyndra
    -VA negligence

Trump has had many more scandals than Obama, but Biden's and the media's claim that he was scadal free isn't true.
    This makes me nostalgic for the days when, over 8 years, a President's worst "scandals" were mostly hyperbolic fictions at worst and minor right-wing-talk-show fodder at best.

Yes, because we don't have enough Trump here already.

The next five years can't go by fast enough.
    Statements like this always strike me as fatalistic. It seems to express a desire for Trump to not be re-elected, while expressing the belief that Trump will definitely be re-elected.

If one doesn't like how things currently are, then one should never assume things are never going to change.

That's just how I see it.

Don't forget about:

-Obama's lie about keeping your own doctor
    - Operation Fast and Furious
    - Obama administration’s efforts to undermine investigations into a drug-trafficking ring run by Hezbollah because he wanted the Iran deal.
    -Obama administration spying on the Associated Press and James Rosen
    -Obama's CIA director Brenann spying on a congressional staffer
    -Snowden exposing the Obama administration of spying on the majority of the country
    -IRS targeting conservative groups
    -Susan Rice lying about the video being the cause for the Benghazi attack
    -Solyndra
    -VA negligence

Trump has had many more scandals than Obama, but Biden's and the media's claim that he was scadal free isn't true.

My friendly suggestion is to start a thread on Obama's transgressions, since it's a separate issue from Trump's transgressions. The board can easily accommodate both threads.

Apparently Trump and Mnuchin invited Powell to the White House (residence, not office) for a little chat this morning - it wasn't on the president's calendar. The Fed chose to release a note about it for transparency.

I don't think there's too much to make if it, but note that the Powell "said" (meaning he said to Trump in the meeting) that the FOMC will set monetary policy as required by law and not in the interest of politics.

Well, this clears that up - Trump did admits the purpose was to "protest" to Powell that the Fed needed to lower rates.

My favorite genre of Trump administration lie is the obvious kind involving things that would be proven if true but never will.

We should have done the centennial coin years ago.

Reporter: Can you tell us how important the centennial is?

Trump: I can tell you it’s very important. Centennial. This is the best centennial we’ve had. So important we made this special coin for this centennial. It’s never been done before. No centennial has been better, I can tell you that. Beautiful centennial.

This is what I don't get. I find it insulting he is this ignorant. I feel like this with Biden when he makes a gaff. I think it is embarassing and it turns me off on him, regardless of his policy and the stuff Biden does pales in comparison to Trump.

lol President BigBrain.

Woulda been great for that Southern gal to follow " Id be happy too....explain that the Centennial comes around once every 100 years...soooo you know, we couldnt have done this BEFFFAAWWW, Mr. Presidayant".

This is what I don't get. I find it insulting he is this ignorant. I feel like this with Biden when he makes a gaff. I think it is embarassing and it turns me off on him, regardless of his policy and the stuff Biden does pales in comparison to Trump.
    And I think that’s the answer
    While you feel insulted by his stupidity, a significant minority feel comforted by it

Clinton and Obama coming from nothing but advancing bc of their actual big brains, makes some people feel very bad about themselves

In fairness, there was that time Obama wore a brown suit. Oh and the time a Marine held an umbrella over Obama. Or who could forget when the pride of the nation was wounded that time Obama wore a bike helmet.

And the time he used dijon mustard instead of yellow?! Good Lord that guy was out of touch.
    No he was in touch, and he proved it by filling out his NCAA bracket.:hihi:

I also believe President Obama showed up for work at the latest by 7am. Donny Boy usually drags himself in about oh, say. 11ish

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom