Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

Here is another dishonest way they are trying to say Biden isn’t coherent. It’s all projection, IMO.

It could be that Trump’s rallies aren’t doing him any favors politically

It could be that Trump’s rallies aren’t doing him any favors politically

I guess he made a comment in Omaha tonight that Covid is over blown and the crowd was subdued in their reaction since we are in a middle of a spike. Omaha has a 19% positivity rate and it isn’t getting better.

What was the question? It just seems like there's missing context here. I mean, if he was saying that in the way it's portrayed, then it's definitely grotesque. But I'd like a bit more context

This would be the third or fourth time he has commented in that same vein. He vaguely suggests her policies are the problem and people might be justified in acting against her.

This would be the third or fourth time he has commented in that same vein. He vaguely suggests her policies are the problem and people might be justified in acting against her.

That's just ridiculous on his part. I can't say I'm surprised though because he's been saying outrageous shirt for years. Some people like that sort of thing. I don't get it. It's one of the reasons I was baffled that he won in 2016. Ugh.

That's just ridiculous on his part. I can't say I'm surprised though because he's been saying outrageous shirt for years. Some people like that sort of thing. I don't get it. It's one of the reasons I was baffled that he won in 2016. Ugh.

He definitely has that streak in him. Not constrained in the least by the basic sense of civility that well-adjusted humans have.

Thousands of people were stranded in Omaha for hours in 30 degree weather four miles from their cars after a Trump rally because there were no buses there to take them back. That sums up the Trump presidency better than I can.

The rally was on the other side of the airport and they had people park in the overflow lots. It’s about 2 miles to get to where the rally was located since you have to go around the perimeter and there are no sidewalks.

more whining
    =====================
    NEW YORK — President Donald Trump longs for the days when Fox News was run by Roger Ailes, an ardent supporter of the former New York real estate mogul-turned-politician.

Seemingly displeased that the right-wing cable channel aired a speech by Barack Obama on Tuesday, Trump told reporters that wouldn’t have happened if the late TV executive accused of harassing 20 women were still at the helm..................

more whining
    =====================
    NEW YORK — President Donald Trump longs for the days when Fox News was run by Roger Ailes, an ardent supporter of the former New York real estate mogul-turned-politician.

Seemingly displeased that the right-wing cable channel aired a speech by Barack Obama on Tuesday, Trump told reporters that wouldn’t have happened if the late TV executive accused of harassing 20 women were still at the helm..................

Fair and balanced...

"Don't you dare ever give any democrats air time to let listeners form their own opinions, we have to give them their opinion"

on Obama's effectiveness taking down Trump
    =====================================
    Former president Barack Obama is traveling to swing states to make the case for the Democratic presidential ticket, but his most effective contribution is in exposing and mocking President Trump’s inanities. Obama does not deploy goofy slurs or conspiracy theories; instead, he reminds us that what we are seeing is ridiculous, abnormal and unacceptable.

In Orlando on Tuesday, Obama told the crowd, “Our current president, he whines that ’60 Minutes’ is too tough,” he said referring to Trump’s walking out of an interview last week with CBS News’s Lesley Stahl. “You think he’s going to stand up to dictators? He thinks Lesley Stahl’s a bully.” He does not need to say Trump is a “crybaby” or “weak”; he lets Trump indict himself with his own conduct.

Obama also twists the knife on foreign policy. He pointed out that on Monday, Trump said that Russia’s Vladimir Putin, China’s Xi Jinping and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un all want him to win. “We know!” Obama said, laughing. “We know because you’ve been giving them whatever they want for the last four years. Of course they want you to win. That’s not a good thing. You shouldn’t brag.”..........

.....He added: “We’ve gotten so numb to what is bizarre behavior. We have a president right now who lies multiple times a day, and this is not my claim. Even Fox News sometimes says, well, what he says, isn’t really true, he didn’t mean it. It’s not normal behavior. We wouldn’t tolerate it from a coworker. We wouldn’t tolerate it from a football coach. We wouldn’t tolerate it from a high school principal. I mean, we might have to put up with it if it was a family member, but we talk about them afterward.” .......

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom