Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

To play what role on CNN? Rick Santorum is their resident "antagonist".

I dont think she would bring any additional insight or opinion and honestly, i dont think anyone who would align themselves with Trump has much of a moral compass. If ambition was the motivating factor for her to take on her current role, then she tossed aside her ethics and morals for status. Thats quite a compromise.
    She knew exactly who she was hitching her wagon to.

Of course she did. And she'll do so again. I mean, people do what they think is best for themselves. She'll be a talking head somewhere. She certainly has a knack for that kind of work. People have short memories. She'd be far, far better than Santorum at CNN.

I thought about starting an economic thread but i didn’t. So I am going to put this here.

This, if paid attention to, would end the election. Trump’s economic plans have not helped the rust belt at all. In fact most areas have suffered economic retraction since he took office. And while he is in office now, this is a trend that started long before his time- basically the turn of the century. While coastal states have seen growth, the Midwest has taken it on the chin.

This article about his development plans show lack of vision and planning and a general disdain for the rules and locals.

I have worked with developers like this. They identify a property for their business and just decide that is what they are going to do. No matter how much I implored them to find out local appetite for development. There is no stronger force than your local building commission, and the neighbors that elect them. If your area is heavily involved by the community - stay the eff out. They will ride your project into the ground and keep you in court for years- all the way to LUBA and the state Supreme Court. Especially rich butt crevasses with nothing better to do. But these developers can’t be reasoned with. They just say that they will be the one to convince the city to allow the development. I can visualize those exact meetings with Trump.

i havent followed this at all, but seems like the crux would be "scope of employment" defined.
    Should be interesting to hear what the 2nd has to say

Well, the two questions/issues are independent of each other.

So I have docket alerts set for this case, and it pinged again this afternoon with this filing. These aren't all that uncommon in federal practice, actually. I call them "crazy person filings" but that's probably not the nicest way to put it. It always strikes me how capable of detailed communication they can be, while also being delusional. Mental illness is, well, crazy.

Well, the two questions/issues are independent of each other.

So I have docket alerts set for this case, and it pinged again this afternoon with this filing. These aren't all that uncommon in federal practice, actually. I call them "crazy person filings" but that's probably not the nicest way to put it. It always strikes me how capable of detailed communication they can be, while also being delusional. Mental illness is, well, crazy.

I shoulda stopped at "Battery with sound".

But no... I kept going. Lol

Dave, I think McEnany has just ruined her reputation with nonsense like this press release. She won’t have a large selections of jobs to pick from. At least I hope not. This level of dishonesty shouldn’t be rewarded.

"Billionaire" Donald Trump has had over a quarter of a billion dollars in loans forgiven in just the past ten years, while paying no income taxes, and my wife and I are 17 years into still paying student loans.

"Billionaire" Donald Trump has had over a quarter of a billion dollars in loans forgiven in just the past ten years, while paying no income taxes, and my wife and I are 17 years into still paying student loans.

Is this a shock? He stiffs everybody, and then whines that he’s treated unfairly. The elevation of this man to the office he holds is absolutely shameful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom