Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

I mean...

A77EF0E1-1BAC-4A8B-8F70-D2D2C8D2B8C4.jpeg

https://mol.im/a/8874375

If Trump is accusing someone of wrong doing, it means he himself is exponentially more guilty of that exact misdeed. It is a verifiable pattern with him as constant as the sun "rising" in the east.
    When you can't convince people you're not guilty, you have to claim all the others are more guilty than you. Every five year old knows that.

I hadn't seen this posted on the site.

Here is an article from August 19 where Trump was signing and submitting his absentee ballot:

and here is an article from yesterday where Trump was voting in person:

Isn't there some kind of phrase to describe a person who voted absentee, and then showed up and voted in person?

I'm a masochist. Watching a Trump rally on Fox News. Dude is so full of shirt that it's hard to watch. And these morons eat it all up.

"Putin, Xi, Kim. They're all sharp as a tack. One of these leaders called me - and I won't say who - but they told me, 'You better win because I don't want to deal with someone who sleeps all the time.'"

Yeah, he actually made that shirt up and the crowd goes wild.

"Biden is going to shut the whole country down. You can't go to school, to church, shopping. But if you want to protest and burn down your city, you can do that."

More forking cheers.

"These are no longer rallies, they're friendly protests."

Screw this guy. This is going to be the longest 8 days ever.

I'm a masochist. Watching a Trump rally on Fox News. Dude is so full of shirt that it's hard to watch. And these morons eat it all up.

"Putin, Xi, Kim. They're all sharp as a tack. One of these leaders called me - and I won't say who - but they told me, 'You better win because I don't want to deal with someone who sleeps all the time.'"

Yeah, he actually made that shirt up and the crowd goes wild.

"Biden is going to shut the whole country down. You can't go to school, to church, shopping. But if you want to protest and burn down your city, you can do that."

More forking cheers.

"These are no longer rallies, they're friendly protests."

Screw this guy. This is going to be the longest 8 days ever.

I quit watching those rallies after seeing a couple in 2016. Mochoist indeed.

I feel like this story isn’t getting enough attention. Trump signed an executive order ending job protection for career civil servants, and now this has led to a protest resignation.

“The Trump administration-appointed head of a key advisory council on the civil service has resigned over an executive order to strip away protections against political interference in hiring and firing for a large portion of the career federal workforce.

The order, which could affect tens of thousands or more career positions involved in making or carrying out policy, “is nothing more than a smoke screen for what is clearly an attempt to require the political loyalty of those who advise the President, or failing that, to enable their removal with little if any due process,” Ronald Sanders wrote in his letter of resignation Sunday from the Federal Salary Council.

“I simply cannot be part of an Administration that seeks . . . to replace apolitical expertise with political obeisance. Career Federal employees are legally and duty-bound to be nonpartisan; they take an oath to preserve and protect our Constitution and the rule of law . . . not to be loyal to a particular President or Administration,” he wrote.”

I feel like this story isn’t getting enough attention. Trump signed an executive order ending job protection for career civil servants, and now this has led to a protest resignation.

“The Trump administration-appointed head of a key advisory council on the civil service has resigned over an executive order to strip away protections against political interference in hiring and firing for a large portion of the career federal workforce.

The order, which could affect tens of thousands or more career positions involved in making or carrying out policy, “is nothing more than a smoke screen for what is clearly an attempt to require the political loyalty of those who advise the President, or failing that, to enable their removal with little if any due process,” Ronald Sanders wrote in his letter of resignation Sunday from the Federal Salary Council.

“I simply cannot be part of an Administration that seeks . . . to replace apolitical expertise with political obeisance. Career Federal employees are legally and duty-bound to be nonpartisan; they take an oath to preserve and protect our Constitution and the rule of law . . . not to be loyal to a particular President or Administration,” he wrote.”

Yeah, I totally meant to find an article about it but I'm braindead. I saw it on Way Too Early this morning and had to turn the teevee off for a while and just listen to music. I mean, I keep on saying this and it keeps on playing out the closer we get to the election; this forkface is going to any and everything he can to destroy the country between November 3 and January 20. He's already starting and so are Alito and Thomas. I've never wanted to gfto of this country as badly as I do now. The hope and (possible) likelihood of Biden winning and undoing everything Trump and his arse fleeing to Russia or going to jail are the only things that give me a little hope for our future right now. Even Meadows is saying they aren't even going to try to do anything to stop the spread of coronavirus when the shirt's about to spike.

I'm somewhat ambivalent towards the violence that will likely happen no matter who wins. I may even join in at this point.

What a moron. Truly. At the end it sounds like he’s saying that the hat is what made Lincoln presidential. 🤦‍♀️

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom