Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

That 60 minutes interview must be amazing.

I hope he does release it. Talk about unable to handle pressure. And what he calls vicious questions and interrupting is probably what most will see as an interview where you are just unprepared and plain stupid and get called on it

Between that and Obama eating his lunch he must be spending more time with his buddies at fox and friends this morning

That 60 minutes interview must be amazing.

I hope he does release it. Talk about unable to handle pressure. And what he calls vicious questions and interrupting is probably what most will see as an interview where you are just unprepared and plain stupid and get called on it

Between that and Obama eating his lunch he must be spending more time with his buddies at fox and friends this morning

Looks like he's thrown it out there

I'm only about 7 and a half minutes in. I don't see her crossing any lines yet.

Where I see her challenging him, when he said cases are going up, only because we test more. He then kept saying we have turned the corner. But I found her respectful, and TV interviews go like this, they edit out a lot of the back and forth. The biggest interruption was to fix his flag and maybe his hair.

This interview is totally normal, from the reporter's side. She's just calling him on his BS and to clarify. But pretty easy about it. I actually see her genuinely trying to reach out to him to help him.

The back half is him complaining about 60 minutes not covering the "Biden Scandal" and her answer is that they can't verify it. She starts going into the whole dubious circumstances about how the laptop came to be, and how a Republican committee investigated, FBI, etc.. and nothing has come of it. And he's saying how 'they are discrediting herself'. Almost half of it was him arguing about this. It's sad.

I can see more and more how he just doesn't like negativity. He just wants to make things sunny. You can't just will that to happen. You have to actually do it, and have plans, and understand details.

(7 min left... we'll see if I change my mind..)

Nope, the interview was fine. It was mostly him being crabby. He didn't like the opening line of "are you ready for some tough questions", that you could even argue was said somewhat jokingly.

And he can't believe how rude she started the whole thing? Really? From that guy?

I can't see where this engenders any sympathy for Trump, outside of those who already fawn over him.

Nope, the interview was fine. It was mostly him being crabby. He didn't like the opening line of "are you ready for some tough questions", that you could even argue was said somewhat jokingly.

And he can't believe how rude she started the whole thing? Really? From that guy?

I can't see where this engenders any sympathy for Trump, outside of those who already fawn over him.

He viws any negativity as a direct attack of him

I change my estimate for tonite... He walks off stage

I am genuinely shocked that he released this.

"Cases are up because we are doing more testing"

So, if he wasn't tested he and his family would have not had the virus. I understand it now!
    Testing is high, but the volume of testing doesn't explain the rapid change in numbers in various states. It's called an outbreak.

This is more directed to Trump, not you. haha.

Speaking of Trump and that interview. I'll say this. He didn't abruptly walk off. I mean, kinda, but I wouldn't have bothered with that. it wasn't a friendly ending though.

However, sounds like his campaign manager interrupted, to give them a 5 min time limit, for when the VP would be switching seats, and Trump, by that point was just over it and said, they got enough.

I am genuinely shocked that he released this.

"Cases are up because we are doing more testing"

So, if he wasn't tested he and his family would have not had the virus. I understand it now!

My guess is that he bets people won't watch it, but he's hoping some people will assume his characterization is accurate just b/c he released it.

There's an interesting thing circulating on Facebook about Biden's tax plan and how horrible it is, and even says you can fact check it yourself by going to page x of the plan. So I went to his plan and of course what was claimed is not there. I even went ahead and read the whole thing, and the claim is completely false. So, why did they make a bold claim and ask people to fact check it? Because they know people won't take that extra effort and just assume that if whoever is making the claim is willing to tell people to fact check, it must be true.

I think it's the same thing here.

This interview is totally normal, from the reporter's side. She's just calling him on his BS and to clarify. But pretty easy about it. I actually see her genuinely trying to reach out to him to help him.

The back half is him complaining about 60 minutes not covering the "Biden Scandal" and her answer is that they can't verify it. She starts going into the whole dubious circumstances about how the laptop came to be, and how a Republican committee investigated, FBI, etc.. and nothing has come of it. And he's saying how 'they are discrediting herself'. Almost half of it was him arguing about this. It's sad.

I can see more and more how he just doesn't like negativity. He just wants to make things sunny. You can't just will that to happen. You have to actually do it, and have plans, and understand details.

(7 min left... we'll see if I change my mind..)
    Yup, the only rude person in that interview is, shockingly, trump.

Holy cow that was a bigger shirt show than I expecting.

I figured she actually asked tough questions. She didn’t. They were mild to moderate at best. He simply is incapable of any type of critical thinking about anyone or anything but himself

ETA- the other thing I noticed is it had been edited at least once. During the flag and his hair stoppage. There is a noticeable break at one point and speeds up at another. I wasn’t watching most of it just listening so I don’t know if there are others

Holy cow that was a bigger shirt show than I expecting.

I figured she actually asked tough questions. She didn’t. They were mild to moderate at best. He simply is incapable of any type of critical thinking about anyone or anything but himself

ETA- the other thing I noticed is it had been edited at least once. During the flag and his hair stoppage. There is a noticeable break at one point and speeds up at another. I wasn’t watching most of it just listening so I don’t know if there are others
    That's the longest I have listen to him in over 3 years and I completely regret my decision to listen that interview. At no point during the interview, was Stahl rude, vicious, or negative. Trump, on the other hand was rude, vicious, and he lies. For example, she asked about his SCOTUS case against ObamaCare pre existing conditions portion and he goes on that pre existing conditions will be covered which she then asked "how?" then he gets all upset again.

his faux feelings and his obsession with his opponent and prior administration is EXACTLY why he gets nothing done.

I dont know that ive ever seen a man with thinner skin than Donald J Trump. He simply cannot be wrong and if you say hes wrong, he exhibts this child-like behavior of being offended and appalled that you would even THINK to say he was wrong.

However, THATS the Trump i expect tonite. Subdued and even-tempered. Until he can no longer take it. ( 37 min in and he could no longer take it )

That's the longest I have listen to him in over 3 years and I completely regret my decision to listen that interview. At no point during the interview, was Stahl rude, vicious, or negative. Trump, on the other hand was rude, vicious, and he lies. For example, she asked about his SCOTUS case against ObamaCare pre existing conditions portion and he goes on that pre existing conditions will be covered which she then asked "how?" then he gets all upset again.

its purposeful and premeditated. ( is getting upset of being taken to task )

His ego will not allow him to be questioned. Period. He is THE DONALD J TRUMP and you should fawn in his presence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom