Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

Older people ruined facebook.

It used to be a psuedo dating/socializing site for college kids, then younger working people, when they dropped the .edu requirement.

It's a way you found out "who that girl was" at the party. Taken to the extreme, it was a way of cyber stalking.

Then, those of us in our 20's, got older. Starting getting married, having kids, posting pictures of those kid. Suddenly, some older family members got on, so they could see pictures of the kids (vs having them mailed in). At first, it may have been a hip aunt/uncle.. an older cousin.. then your parents.

Around that time, your 'wall' expanded on what you could post and how much you could post.

That's when the politics happened.

If you go back 10-12 years ago, the people who usually spread political nonsense chain mails were mostly older people (older as in 50+).

None of that crap was on Facebook. None.

Older folks ruined that shirt. Now I'm tipping into that age group and I'll likely start ruining it further.

It's so bad, I even see this shirt on LinkedIn. Really?

Yeah, LI was safe from from all that, but my feed is starting to look a little more like FB. Meh.

Older people ruined facebook.

It used to be a psuedo dating/socializing site for college kids, then younger working people, when they dropped the .edu requirement.

It's a way you found out "who that girl was" at the party. Taken to the extreme, it was a way of cyber stalking.

Then, those of us in our 20's, got older. Starting getting married, having kids, posting pictures of those kid. Suddenly, some older family members got on, so they could see pictures of the kids (vs having them mailed in). At first, it may have been a hip aunt/uncle.. an older cousin.. then your parents.

Around that time, your 'wall' expanded on what you could post and how much you could post.

That's when the politics happened.

If you go back 10-12 years ago, the people who usually spread political nonsense chain mails were mostly older people (older as in 50+).

None of that crap was on Facebook. None.

Older folks ruined that shirt. Now I'm tipping into that age group and I'll likely start ruining it further.

It's so bad, I even see this shirt on LinkedIn. Really?
    I deleted my account last night. At first they wouldn't even let me. I kept getting this message every time I tried. Then I sent them a seriously cheesed off message in their help center or whatever and magically I could delete it. They made me choose a reason too. I chose other and got to tell them what I really think of them. Needless to say, it can't be repeated on this board.
    figures.png

Yeah, LI was safe from from all that, but my feed is starting to look a little more like FB. Meh.
    I barely go on LinkedIn but was on there this weekend to update my job profile info and start reading the feed. I saw people posting political stuff and was like the WTH? The last thing I want is to post my political beliefs on a site that could impact my job and career.

They quoted the wrong story under a headline about Trump. The story was about a family of bears that attacked and killed a zookeeper.

Not really funny, as it is tragic for that zookeeper, but the juxtaposition was darkly humorous.

They quoted the wrong story under a headline about Trump. The story was about a family of bears that attacked and killed a zookeeper.

Not really funny, as it is tragic for that zookeeper, but the juxtaposition was darkly humorous.

Ok THATS a metaphor.

Was the bear whitebluered bear?

Trump feeling more confident
    =========================

(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump was unsure he would win re-election until recently, he told his campaign staff on a conference call Monday.

“We’re going to win,” he said in a call the campaign invited reporters to join. “I wouldn’t have told you that maybe two or three weeks ago.”

The president’s declaration follows a collapse in his support in public opinion polls since his first debate with Joe Biden and his hospitalization for Covid-19. A six-point average lead for Biden at the end of September has grown to about 9 points as of Monday, according to RealClearPolitics.

The former vice president also leads in polls of many battleground states, albeit by narrower margins.

Trump singled out a Michigan poll last week by a Republican firm, Trafalgar, that showed him ahead in the state -- an outlier among Michigan polls -- and asked his campaign manager, Bill Stepien, “Are we still up, Bill, or what?”

Stepien replied that Trump is ahead of where Democrats want him to be.

“As of today this is the single best I have ever been in any campaign,” Trump said. “The first one I was losing until the last day.”..................

He has to say that. This happens EVERY election. The person that is behind claims they are coming back. I don’t see much of a tightening at all. The Midwest states still look from 6-8 points as they have for the past few months. Georgia is honestly too close to call. I think Florida goes to Biden as well.

All signs point to high voter turnout, which is terrible for Trump.

Trump feeling more confident
    =========================

(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump was unsure he would win re-election until recently, he told his campaign staff on a conference call Monday.

“We’re going to win,” he said in a call the campaign invited reporters to join. “I wouldn’t have told you that maybe two or three weeks ago.”

The president’s declaration follows a collapse in his support in public opinion polls since his first debate with Joe Biden and his hospitalization for Covid-19. A six-point average lead for Biden at the end of September has grown to about 9 points as of Monday, according to RealClearPolitics.

The former vice president also leads in polls of many battleground states, albeit by narrower margins.

Trump singled out a Michigan poll last week by a Republican firm, Trafalgar, that showed him ahead in the state -- an outlier among Michigan polls -- and asked his campaign manager, Bill Stepien, “Are we still up, Bill, or what?”

Stepien replied that Trump is ahead of where Democrats want him to be.

“As of today this is the single best I have ever been in any campaign,” Trump said. “The first one I was losing until the last day.”..................

What a great political answer by Bill...

"
    and asked his campaign manager, Bill Stepien, “Are we still up, Bill, or what?”

Stepien replied that Trump is ahead of where Democrats want him to be. "

Am I up? You're higher than people would like, sir..;)

" The mayor of Tucson, Arizona has written to the Trump campaign pleading with them to respect measures put in place to stop the spread of coronavirus, and asking for the payment of $80,000 in fees still not paid from his previous visit. "

so who would have thought, trump and co never paid their bills from 2016. I wonder how many other cities got stuck with bills like this

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom