Trump loyalists in Congress to challenge Electoral College results in Jan. 6 joint session (Update: Insurrectionists storm Congress)(And now what?) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    I guess it's time to start a thread for this. We know that at least 140 members of Congress have pledged to join the objection. Under federal law, if at least one member of each house (HOR and Senate) objects, each house will adjourn the joint session for their own session (limited at two hours) to take up the objection. If both houses pass a resolution objecting to the EC result, further action can take place. If both houses do not (i.e. if one or neither passes a resolution), the objection is powerless and the college result is certified.

Clearly this is political theater as we know such a resolution will not pass the House, and there's good reason to think it wouldn't pass the Senate either (with or without the two senators from Georgia). The January 6 joint session is traditionally a ceremonial one. This one will not be.

Many traditional pillars of Republican support have condemned the plan as futile and damaging. Certainly the Trump loyalists don't care - and many are likely doing it for fundraising purposes or to carry weight with the fraction of their constituencies that think this is a good idea.

Have you read his affidavit?

1612975815381.png

1612976890807.png

1612976950634.png

So, I don't think he is lying, I think he just doesn't know where it is, since it's not outside of the bounds to have trailers switched. Drivers don't just drive one trailer.

and the whole lead up was that he was waiting for 6 hours at Harrisburg, got into a fight with the supervisor and ended up having to drive somewhere else. Looks like a logistics screw up.

So, nothing of what he said would seem to be perjury. However, it also doesn't prove anything.
    Damn it got lost in Pennsylvania lol this shirt is getting crazy! Thanks I didn’t know it was stolen on PA,, wow

Shhhhh, don't anyone tell him about the super secret double probation forum we use to discuss our favorite activity of eating children in pizza parlors while doing shots of adrenochrome and singing 'Hail to the Chief' to dear leader Killary in our fashionably comfy all-black antifa track suits and BLM face masks, or that this past month, we awarded Medals of Freedom to the dead bodies that voted and our fearless members who stormed the Capitol dressed as drumpflakes and planted the pipe bombs outside the DNC/RNC...

I don't know about all of that, but I can tell you Republican marked ballots do make for excellent fireplace kindling. Just don't try them in your grill or smoker, though; they'll leave a taste of treason in the meat.

Have you read his affidavit?

1612975815381.png

1612976890807.png

1612976950634.png

So, I don't think he is lying, I think he just doesn't know where it is, since it's not outside of the bounds to have trailers switched. Drivers don't just drive one trailer.

and the whole lead up was that he was waiting for 6 hours at Harrisburg, got into a fight with the supervisor and ended up having to drive somewhere else. Looks like a logistics screw up.

So, nothing of what he said would seem to be perjury. However, it also doesn't prove anything.
    8770C638-E12A-4670-93A9-12E7478A9DB3.jpeg

Trumps message was simply a kangaroo court of firing up the public for donations and the odd chance that someone he appointed into the judiciary would violate every ethic and moral code and go along with it.
    Here’s the key thing. His lawyers, used loosely, were going around and publicly preaching fraud and such. But when they got into a court, and were subject to the rules of court, notice how their verbiage changed completely. If they actually had the evidence they said they did, would they have changed how they worded everything once they got into a court setting? Doubtful.

But, but, it was just a stall tactic, so that the 80 cases showing definite voter fraud in which they planted millions of votes for Biden can eventually be exposed....man, we are going to know so much more in the coming 2 weeks or some other time that someone who knows "the plan" will come up with.....said someone who is a few bricks shy, (or just plain delusional).....

Damn it got lost in Pennsylvania lol this shirt is getting crazy! Thanks I didn’t know it was stolen on PA,, wow
    Who said it was stolen?

If I were going to come up with a working theory, it would be this. Another driver took it to Harrisburg where it was supposed to go in the first place. Because of that, they gave Mr. Morgan a different trailer.

Yep, have a neighbor exactly like that. She reads Gateway Pundit religiously and thinks everything they write and post on that site is gospel truth.
    Wow. Dad just sent me an article from that same site not less than an hour ago.

He is currently trying to save my poor, lost soul. It is sad, really.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom