Trump loyalists in Congress to challenge Electoral College results in Jan. 6 joint session (Update: Insurrectionists storm Congress)(And now what?) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    I guess it's time to start a thread for this. We know that at least 140 members of Congress have pledged to join the objection. Under federal law, if at least one member of each house (HOR and Senate) objects, each house will adjourn the joint session for their own session (limited at two hours) to take up the objection. If both houses pass a resolution objecting to the EC result, further action can take place. If both houses do not (i.e. if one or neither passes a resolution), the objection is powerless and the college result is certified.

Clearly this is political theater as we know such a resolution will not pass the House, and there's good reason to think it wouldn't pass the Senate either (with or without the two senators from Georgia). The January 6 joint session is traditionally a ceremonial one. This one will not be.

Many traditional pillars of Republican support have condemned the plan as futile and damaging. Certainly the Trump loyalists don't care - and many are likely doing it for fundraising purposes or to carry weight with the fraction of their constituencies that think this is a good idea.

Trump won with overwhelming evidence.. it’s scary to think we are being silenced
    They aren't. They were all in court and lost in over 60 cases. They're just repeating the same false claims. All of the irregularities were either explained, found to be not true or overstated, etc.

The only legitimate issue was on the PA mail in ballot expansion, but the problem was it was brought up too late. I think those judges would have heard the case, but the problem was that the only cure was to invalidate ALL mail in voting, even the votes that weren't 'newly allowed'. That cure was far too damaging. It would be akin to having to fire bomb an entire town, because 1 person had Covid.

They aren't. They were all in court and lost in over 60 cases. They're just repeating the same false claims. All of the irregularities were either explained, found to be not true or overstated, etc.

The only legitimate issue was on the PA mail in ballot expansion, but the problem was it was brought up too late. I think those judges would have heard the case, but the problem was that the only cure was to invalidate ALL mail in voting, even the votes that weren't 'newly allowed'. That cure was far too damaging. It would be akin to having to fire bomb an entire town, because 1 person had Covid.
    Ohh where is the trailer with 280,000 ballots that were stolen? 50 thousand 120 year olds voted in Michigan alone? Lol I have a link that says there are many cases waiting I’m for the courts to allow evidence.. it will be a slow enjoyable break down of Biden’s major loss

If TGP was remotely reliable or credible, I might humor you. But, since almost all of what you've posted this morning is complete nonsense, I'm out.
    Very fascist of you lol and authoritative.. let’s focus on the substance.. you can do it.. focus

You have no substance.. trump won Georgia by a lot! You can’t have ballot boxes on the street with no supervision lol haha then send home observers, and pull out thousands of ballots from under the table lol haha

I'll just say that these have been thoroughly debunked, by the Republican, yes, Republican Secretary of State and 3 recounts.

Terrible.

Very fascist of you lol and authoritative.. let’s focus on the substance.. you can do it.. focus

We have tried, but you're like the Tasmanian Devil on meth just bouncing around spewing incoherent nonsense. It's difficult to discuss substance with someone so willfully uninformed and chaotic. What ends up happening is it deteriorates to comedy because it's impossible to follow and you never make any progress in the conversation.

I'm at the "just have fun with it" stage because this isn't a serious conversation.

I'll just say that these have been thoroughly debunked, by the Republican, yes, Republican Secretary of State and 3 recounts.

Terrible.
    Lol no he accepted the Rick Barron’s investigation who’s a Democrat.. if you think the secretary of state is going to investigate every single ballot from Fulton County and Cobb County within the time limit to certify votes you’re out of your mind haha

Come on lol there is video of the Fulton country election workers telling observers to go home, we are done counting, as soon as they leave they pull out The hundreds of thousands of ballots.. hmmm

Ok...here's my video:

Now...please post a link to a video that shows the election workers telling observers to go home, we are done counting.

We have tried, but you're like the Tasmanian Devil on meth just bouncing around spewing incoherent nonsense. It's difficult to discuss substance with someone so willfully uninformed and chaotic. What ends up happening is it deteriorates to comedy because it's impossible to follow and you never make any progress in the conversation.

I'm at the "just have fun with it" stage because this isn't a serious conversation.
    all I have posted is facts
    Is there ongoing court cases.. yes..

Is there thousands of sworn affidavits of witness of voter fraud? YES

NOT SURE why your so upset with facts.. take it up with the courts bro

Sure
    That's not 80 cases waiting to be called. That's 80 cases (broken down by appeals, etc, too) that all mostly have been called already.

This is the link to each case from that partisan hack article, and it seems to have been filled out by someone fairly partisan, but at least has reasonable enough data.

Note Trump's court victories were not about fraud. In many cases it was just temporary injunctive relief.

I wish people wouldn't just parrot things without actually looking into it beyond a superficial headline.

Ok...here's my video:

Now...please post a link to a video that shows the election workers telling observers to go home, we are done counting.

Come on bro.. this has been broken down many times.. I’ll post a link you will say bad source.. so let’s just agree to disagree.. you don’t think ppl that LEFT actually left lol it’s tds

I'm not upset with facts. I'm not upset at all. I don't get upset with Trump Cultists any more than I do Heavens Gate or Branch Davidians.

You haven't posted facts. You've posted deluded conspiracy fever dreams, but you're so deep down the rabbit hole they are facts for you and when countered you repeat the same broken record lies with a "haha lol" at the end.

But like I said, I'm at the pointing and laughing stage of this. Trying to engage in serious conversation was only entertaining for about 5 minutes.

Because almost all of those court cases have proven what you are saying is bullshirt.

Your sworn affidavits amount to nothing because they haven't been turned into the courts and the ones that have, have been dismissed as having no substance.

You can try an pass what your spewing off as "facts" as much as you want meanwhile the rest of us are living in the real world.

That's not 80 cases waiting to be called. That's 80 cases (broken down by appeals, etc, too) that all mostly have been called already.

This is the link to each case from that partisan hack article, and it seems to have been filled out by someone fairly partisan, but at least has reasonable enough data.

Note Trump's court victories were not about fraud. In many cases it was just temporary injunctive relief.

I wish people wouldn't just parrot things without actually looking into it beyond a superficial headline.
    No one is in jail for perjury? So nothing has been disproven.. hmmm

I'm not upset with facts. I'm not upset at all. I don't get upset with Trump Cultists any more than I do Heavens Gate or Branch Davidians.

You haven't posted facts. You've posted deluded conspiracy fever dreams, but you're so deep down the rabbit hole they are facts for you and when countered you repeat the same broken record lies with a "haha lol" at the end.

But like I said, I'm at the pointing and laughing stage of this. Trying to engage in serious conversation was only entertaining for about 5 minutes.
    Cool story

Because almost all of those court cases have proven what you are saying is bullshirt.

Your sworn affidavits amount to nothing because they haven't been turned into the courts and the ones that have, have been dismissed as having no substance.

You can try an pass what your spewing off as "facts" as much as you want meanwhile the rest of us are living in the real world.
    Relax they are still waiting for the courts.. maybe one court will disprove something lol where is the perjury charges? Wouldn’t that put a end to all these fakeo’s lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom