Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
    Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
    This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

Here's my question....Do these Trump cultists think that they are going to find something in the search warrant documents that shows that Trump is innocent or that he's being unfairly prosecuted? They believe that there is this massive conspiracy involving the Special Counsel, the DOJ, the Attorney General, the FBI, the judges that issued the warrants, and the grand jury that heard the testimony and saw the evidence that the prosecution presented and issued indictments. I'm pretty sure that with all of those people working together against Trump, they'll be sure that the fake documents that were used to create these bogus search warrants look good.
    The question on the mind of Trumpers is not 'what are we going to find,' but 'what are they hiding and what will they still be hiding when they finally reveal all that they ever will reveal?'

I hope you would agree that prosecuting the presidential front-runner of the opposition party calls for the highest standards of ethics to be followed, and the most possible transparency at all times. If they were doing the former, they would insist on the latter so that the high ethical standards of their actions would be exhibited for all Americans to see.

The method of first withholding all information, and then slowly releasing it when forced to, in a lengthy teeth pulling-like process, is designed so that those who like the idea of Trump being prosecuted and don't care about the methodology can claim that finally releasing ninety percent of the information indicates transparency. If they just announced in the beginning, "here is ninety percent of the information, but the last ten percent we can never show you," people would immediate ask what the heck is in that ten percent.

We will never know, I assure you.

You've already stated how; by screaming what about Clinton, claiming ignorance of the law and tainting the jury pool.
    No, that is how he will react to the unfair trial, not how he will get a fair trial.
    They're just being forced to show the proof you've been waiting to see and ignore.
    I suppose you find that an injustice, the prosecution having to show proof of guilt.

Last edited:
    I suppose you find that an injustice, the prosecution having to show proof of guilt.
    Not at all. I find it ironic that trump supporters are complaining about the government being forced to provide the evidence of guilt that they have been screaming to see and or denying the evidence even exists and then complaining about the evidence being released

Its like a barking dog finally catching the car and then barking in anger that they caught the car.

Not at all. I find it ironic that trump supporters are complaining about the government being forced to provide the evidence of guilt that they have been screaming to see and or denying the evidence even exists and then complaining about the evidence being released
    Who is complaining about the evidence being released? We've been asking for the evidence ever since the Steele Dossier was used to kick off Operation "We'll Stop It."

Who is complaining about the evidence being released? We've been asking for the evidence ever since the Steele Dossier was used to kick off Operation "We'll Stop It."
    You are. You've been crying about "show me the evidence". And now the government is forced to show evidence that you've been crying to see and now you're crying about trump getting a fair trial all the while he is trying to butt area the jury pool.

Make up this shirt, you cannot.

Its like a barking dog finally catching the car and then barking in anger that they caught the car.
    OK, I see your mistake. You misunderstood this:

I just wonder how Defendant Trump is supposed to get a fair and public trial with the prosecution insisting on showing its hole cards a corner at a time.

It is a poker analogy. The hole card is the hidden card. Showing it one corner at a time means slowly revealing what it hidden.

I wasn't criticizing them for showing the information, I was criticizing how slowly they are showing it. He cannot get a fair trial without one hundred percent of the information.

I'm glad I could clear that up. You were starting to sound deranged for a minute.

"Fake documents that were used to create these bogus search warrants"????? :badnews::unsure::unsure:
    Yes, that’s apparently what the Trump cultists seem to believe…thst the search warrant was unjustified. Thst would mean that all the supporting documentation must be fake.

Yes, that’s apparently what the Trump cultists seem to believe…thst the search warrant was unjustified. Thst would mean that all the supporting documentation must be fake.
    The search warrant was unjustified because it was motivated by nothing more than a desire to fulfill the promise that "we'll stop it," meaning Trump becoming president.

The fact that the FBI refuses to show the documents that it claims justified the search warrant tells us they are hiding the supposed justification. We won't know if they are fake, real, or simply irrelevant to the claim of a justified search until and unless we actually see them.

Maybe you could explain why the FBI is hiding them?

Last edited:
    The search warrant was unjustified because it was motivated by nothing more than a desire to fulfill the promise that "we'll stop it," meaning Trump becoming president.

The fact that the FBI refuses to show the documents that it claims justified the search warrant tells us they are hiding the supposed justification. We won't know if they are fake, real, or simply irrelevant to the claim of a justified search until and unless we actually see them.

Maybe you could explain why the FBI is hiding them?
    Where are your seeing it reported that the FBI is "hiding" documents justifying the search warrant? Any legitimate sources reporting this?

Where are your seeing it reported that the FBI is "hiding" documents justifying the search warrant? Any legitimate sources reporting this?
    They are hiding it in that they are fighting in court to not have to release them. That's common knowledge, but if you really need a source, FullMonte's link above talks about how the court had for force the FBI to provide a "less redacted" version.

Like I said, they may eventually show us ninety percent of the documents, but they will hide the relevant parts forever.

They are hiding it in that they are fighting in court to not have to release them. That's common knowledge, but if you really need a source, FullMonte's link above talks about how the court had for force the FBI to provide a "less redacted" version.

Like I said, they may eventually show us ninety percent of the documents, but they will hide the relevant parts forever.
    It doesn't matter if its 100% redacted, you will still say its fake or unjustified. what does not releasing it to the public have to do with it being fake or unjustified? you act like that not common practice to redact information from something like that.

I don't know if it's ridiculous or adorable that Sack is fully in the tank for "Derp State!!!" over a single text from and FBI agent (not the dept head mind you), but full on indictments after sitting a grand jury and Trump on tape is all just conjecture and not the full picture.

I bet this level of cognitive dissonance hasn't even registered with the poor thing.

It doesn't matter if its 100% redacted, you will still say its fake or unjustified. what does not releasing it to the public have to do with it being fake or unjustified? you act like that not common practice to redact information from something like that.
    I think that you mean 100% unredacted.

If they release a 100% unredacted version of the documents that justified the search warrant I promise that I will come back to his board and admit that they were finally transparent about the search warrant documents

Where did you get the idea that I said that the documents were fake? When documents look like this:

1688659014773.png

There is no way to tell if they are fake. But it is easy to tell if information is being hidden. Real easy.

With this, it would be like showing a jeweler this:

1688659184411.png

and saying, "hey, is this diamond fake?"

I think that you mean 100% unredacted.

If they release a 100% unredacted version of the documents that justified the search warrant I promise that I will come back to his board and admit that they were finally transparent about the search warrant documents

Where did you get the idea that I said that the documents were fake? When documents look like this:

1688659014773.png

There is no way to tell if they are fake. But it is easy to tell if information is being hidden. Real easy.

With this, it would be like showing a jeweler this:

1688659184411.png

and saying, "hey, is this diamond fake?"
    Actually, that more like showing that to your friends (public) and then actually showing the diamond to the jewler (judge and Jury)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom