/* */

Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
    Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
    This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

I believe when I see that something hidden from me that the hidden thing is something that the hider does not want me to see.

When I see the hider deliberately showing me a picture of what the thing is hidden behind, I wonder why they would do that.

It's like that weird uncle that doesn't have kids of his own, but he's figured out that playing I've got a secret we'll get their attention.
    The trollness is getting worse. You aren't even hiding it in conversation anymore....

anyone surprised by this?
    =================

After his arraignment Tuesday, former President Donald Trump visited Versailles, a locally renowned Cuban restaurant in Miami's Little Havana, suggesting food would be provided for the rallying crowd of supporters who showed up.

But the Republican frontrunner did not treat his fans to any grub in the restaurant-bakery, a source with knowledge of the matter told the Miami New Times.

"It turns out no one got anything," the outlet reported.

=================

After his arraignment Tuesday, former President Donald Trump visited Versailles, a locally renowned Cuban restaurant in Miami's Little Havana, suggesting food would be provided for the rallying crowd of supporters who showed up.

But the Republican frontrunner did not treat his fans to any grub in the restaurant-bakery, a source with knowledge of the matter told the Miami New Times.

Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him? - "Ben" Kenobi

=================

A conman down to the smallest acts.

I don't share your optimism about the FBI's honesty.
    I figured as much, but most FBI agents actually do care about the jobs they do and also aren't going to put themselves in legal jeopardy for no good reason. Remember they may eventually have to testify under oath, and the consequences for lying for an agent is really severe. I mean, if I'm an agent, I'm not risking my career over some stupid ish.

I figured as much, but most FBI agents actually do care about the jobs they do and also aren't going to put themselves in legal jeopardy for no good reason. Remember they may eventually have to testify under oath, and the consequences for lying for an agent is really severe. I mean, if I'm an agent, I'm not risking my career over some stupid ish.
    maybe they have no choice because of the deep state and NWO...

The long debate about "classified" and what is obscured in the photos is just noise meant to distract from the indictment and the serious charges Trump is facing.
    To add to the “seriousness”…

Among the documents found at MarALago mixed in with random documents are documents bearing the marking “HCS-P.” Thais stands for “Human Controlled Source - Proprietary.” In short, these are documents sourced from highly placed, well trusted spies in foreign countries. If these documents were seen by the wrong people those spies could face severe retribution.

Just the fact that the documents were handled to haphazardly could make it more difficult to cultivate such sources in the future, who might fear their safety would’ve compromised by someone being so careless with their information.

I won't say publicly whether I will pardon Trump if I become president either. Because saying you're going to Pardon him is presuming him guilty, which fair people do not do.

Doesn't really matter with me, because of course I'm not going to be president. On the other hand, at the same is true of Mike pence, so . . .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom