Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
    Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
    This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

Are you saying that the FBI walked in and saw that rather than stage it?
    No, I’m saying the FBI saw that evidence.

It appears that it is Trump’s your position that the FBI laid the evidence out on the floor and took photos of it that way in an effort to make it look like that’s how they were found. No one thinks that. We have all seen enough photos of evidence seized to know that the items are laid out so that they can be documented. When border patrol seizes a load of drugs on a ship, no one thinks the packages were all laid out on the deck in neat rows.

So you are saying that they asked him for documents and he gave them documents?

Doesn't sound like "refused." The words you're looking for might be "complied" or "cooperated."
    So giving back, say, 50 docunents and hiding 100 in his private residence and claiming he had returned everything would not, in your opinion, constitute refusing to return this 100 documents.

After you sang its praises. But it was good snark, though!

Yeah, the same happened to me. WaPo and NYT are horrible for that.

Could be.

I'll ask again, is it exonerating for Biden if all of the documents were from his Senate days? Be as snarky as you like, but answer the question.
    You seem to forget that everyone involved with classified documents at home have fully cooperated with getting it resolved, except Trump, who willfully took classified documents, and who in public is fighting back insisting these documents are his, then claiming documents were planted, it seems he can’t make up his mind which is the better claim.

And his little minions are down with it, whatever he said. Of course when we are talking about Trump and his minions the bar for responsibility, honesty, and adult like standards is sitting on the floor. It basically boils down to whatever mentally ill Master says is good enough for me…Koolaid cheers.

If the FBI had not been to MAL yet, they most certainly would have been surprised to find out that Trump had classified documents.
    Are you saying that prior to Trump, the FBI had no memory of senior officials, such as Clinton, having classified documents in their home and the FBI being fine with it?

Are you saying that prior to Trump, the FBI had no memory of senior officials, such as Clinton, having classified documents in their home and the FBI being fine with it?
    Wow…now you are changing the goalposts to basketball nets.

YOU said that the FBI would not be surprised that Trump had classified documents when NARA told them because the FBI had already looked at the documents.

not at all. But Trump was the first to refuse to return them.
    After the Hillary email thing, Trump signed a law that changed mishandling classified documents from a misdomeaner to a felony. Like i said earlier. He is his own worst enemy..

What were Trump's exact words?

Did he say "I refuse to give you any more documents?"
    If the IRS sends me multiple requests to pay unpaid taxes, and i just simply ignore them, even when my lawyer tells me about the requests, Is that the same as refusing to pay my taxes, or is it, well, he didn't actually say he wouldn't pay them, so no harm done...lol

Manfully conceded! Your comrades could take a lesson from you..
    I’ve never seen anyone claim anything other than that it was a photo taken by the FBI where they spread out the documents to show what they found. If you can find otherwise please show us.

Wow…now you are changing the goalposts to basketball nets.

YOU said that the FBI would not be surprised that Trump had classified documents when NARA told them because the FBI had already looked at the documents.
    Are you saying the FBI had never looked at documents before?

You guys ever read The Dead Zone by Stephen King? I’ll swear that 40 years ago King channeled Donald Trump in the character of Presidential candidate Greg Stillson. This is the kind of National threat that is produced when we elect a corrupt, narcissistic, mentally ill sociopath into top leadership. :oops:

B14C6462-FB07-41CC-AA4E-F897E645D704.jpeg

What were Trump's exact words?

Did he say "I refuse to give you any more documents?"
    He said (directed his lawyers to say) that he had returned all of them, when he had actually the amount of classified material you see in the photo we have just discussed in his personal office.

When you lie about having returned all the classified documents, I think it’s safe to say this isn‘t compliance. Not in the real world anyway, lol.

not at all. But Trump was the first to refuse to return them.
    After the Hillary email thing, Trump signed a law that changed mishandling classified documents from a misdomeaner to a felony. Like i said earlier. He is his own worst enemy..
    First off The Emperor’s rules are very flexible and transmutable. It’s impossible for him to break his laws when theybare subject to how he’s feeling at the moment. He makes up his own rules on the fly as he goes along. And excuses? He has a sleeve full of them ready to whip out, when challenged by authority. The only reason this man is even a remote consideration for any elected position is because of a general breakdown in standards among a sizable % of our citizens That appears to be hostile to the idea of democracy, This is nation-breaking scary. :oops:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom