Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
    Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
    This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

I don't disagree. I'd prefer it next week, lol. But, it is what it is. If he gets elected, I'll be long gone before he steps into Oval Office.
    It really speaks volumes about his belief of his innocence. If he truly believes his innocence, he would welcome the fight. As the great lawyer, Vinny gambini, yes better than our inhouse counsel here, says, "When you look at the bricks from the right angle, they're as thin as this playing card. His whole case is an illusion, a magic trick. It has to be an illusion, 'cause you're innocent". Well trump runs because at any angle he sees bricks for evidence.

Former president Donald Trump being charged over the January 6 insurrection would mark the end of civilisation – that is, according to his eldest son.

Donald Trump Jr made the comment during an interview with rightwing broadcaster Real America’s Voice, also suggesting that civilisation was actually due to end soon anyway.

“This is like the end of the civilisation,” he said. “And, you know, if you look at the timing, most civilisations last 250 years, we’re at about 248 – so we are in serious trouble if we don’t right this ship.”

His comments came as the former president took to Truth Social to reveal he had been notified by the Department of Justice of his status as a target of the investigation into the January 6 attack, the first real confirmation that he could face criminal charges for his role in the hourslong siege of Capitol Hill...........

Last edited:
    Trump tried to remove the NY charges (34 count grand jury indictment) to federal court and assert federal immunity on the basis of him being president at the time . . . NY judge says "Nah son - those were personal acts."

the tape is in a vault next to the pillow guy's proof 2020 was stolen

They are getting desperate and it shows. The House committee meetings are fairly well unhinged in their attempts to distract and deflect.

It only works on the faithful. Nobody else is paying any attention to them, and it pisses them off.

😁

Why even post junk like that.
    He was one of the men who was “intimate” with that Russian spy woman that Trump just let return to Russia without even getting anything in return. Also, he has billionaire brain disease where he feels like he can do anything the hell he wants with no consequences and he might be correct about that.

And that is fairly tame compared to this that Trump has boosted on his fake Twitter:

I think we have to consider that there are some people with serious money and/or influence who think they will be enriched beyond their wildest dreams if Trump is re-elected. It’s hard telling what these folks would actually do. Trump will do anything, we already know that. He lacked firepower on Jan. 6, I’m not sure that mistake will be made again.

I’m more worried now than I was during the 2020 transition (that never happened). General Flynn is completely Q, he will do anything. Byrne is uber wealthy, there’s another retired general who is full on MAGA, but I forget his name. Bannon wants the country to burn. Roger Stone is capable of any number of terrible things. I’m worried.

I think we have to consider that there are some people with serious money and/or influence who think they will be enriched beyond their wildest dreams if Trump is re-elected. It’s hard telling what these folks would actually do. Trump will do anything, we already know that. He lacked firepower on Jan. 6, I’m not sure that mistake will be made again.

I’m more worried now than I was during the 2020 transition (that never happened). General Flynn is completely Q, he will do anything. Byrne is uber wealthy, there’s another retired general who is full on MAGA, but I forget his name. Bannon wants the country to burn. Roger Stone is capable of any number of terrible things. I’m worried.
    I'm not worried tbh. Trump might have the support of some groups, but he has no real firepower. Where would he get the guns, bombs, tanks and planes he would need to actually pull off a real coup if he actuallywent that far? It's just not going to happen. And DC wouldn't get caught with their pants down like on 1/6. Biden would simply deny any permits they would need for assembling and speaking near the WH and Capitol.

With the backdrop of 1/6, I think both DC and the Capitol will be well-prepared for any sort of physical confrontation.

I do think what may happen is Trump might try to have them show up at a hearing or trial and do something there, but I think he'll have sense enough to realize that will hurt any chance he has to get the nomination. Violence before the real thing will hurt his case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom