Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
    Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
    This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

To take a photo that showed the number of documents they found.
    They showed cover sheets, not documents. Very new looking cover sheets, nothing that would have been mishandled for months prior.
    This isn't a secret, it's been public knowledge since the day we saw the photo.
    No one seems to notice that it's just the cover sheets with no classified text visible.

That picture screams "look! Classified cover sheets!"

Good thing too. If there were classified information, it would have been illegal to publish photos of them.
    it amazes me that you have managed to avoid that information all this time. Especially someone as detail oriented as you.
    Do you actually see classified documents in that staged photo? Seek help if you do.

They showed cover sheets, not documents. Very new looking cover sheets, nothing that would have been mishandled for months prior.

No one seems to notice that it's just the cover sheets with no classified text visible.

Good thing too. If there were classified information, it would have been illegal to publish photos of them.

Do you actually see classified documents in that staged photo? Seek help if you do.

The goal posts have left the stadium.

Circular logic is circular.

Against my better judgement, I gotta ask, if the FBI finds classified documents improperly stored or kept in an unsecure location, how do you think they keep record of everything they do and find during the course of an investigation? What do you think the courts accept as valid evidence of wrongdoing by an actor who had violated law?

According to Donald Trump, he won't quit the presidential race even if he's convicted of the felony charges he now faces in Miami federal court.

That leaves open, for the moment, the interesting possibility that the next president of the United States might take the oath of office in Leavenworth before springing himself with a pardon, hopping on Air Force One in Kansas City and flying back in glorious triumph over the rule of law and putting in motion a revenge act fueled by rage and violence.

That's the horror show many people fear — and Trump doesn't mind if you do. Less than an hour after his arraignment in Miami on Tuesday, on a 37-count indictment, he was headed back to Bedminster, New Jersey, on his private jet and sending emails to his faithful followers urging them once again to fill the coffers of a supposed billionaire fighting for his imaginary noble cause.

This is typical Donald Trump.

Nothing is more Trump than this indictment and his reaction. As if penned by a movie writer out on strike, the final act of Donald Trump's political life is unfolding in state and federal criminal court, even as he traverses the country speaking at rallies and effectively digging his own grave. On Tuesday night, Trump tried to cite the Presidential Records Act to defend his actions in a public speech carried on C-SPAN. "I had every right to have these documents," he claimed. But the act doesn't say that. It specifically excludes classified documents. Here's a tip: Look for that statement to be replayed on a video screen in court to help convict him.

The details about the records Trump kept at Mar-a-Lago are chilling, and the actions he took with them are both darkly comic and terrifyingly dangerous. A former president of the United States stored secret government documents, which he wasn't supposed to keep and initially denied having, in a bathroom with a now-infamous chandelier. They were also stored on a ballroom stage in his resort that was easily accessible to anyone. There was no guard or lock on the doors.

In one case, sensitive national security information "releasable only to the Five Eyes intelligence alliance consisting of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States," was found spilled on the floor in a storage room.

Our enemies, and even some of our allies, have spent significant sums trying to find out our government secrets. They could've saved a lot of money by just booking a room at Mar-a-Lago.

Maybe that's exactly what they did...............

Is Donald Trump's goose finally cooked? Well, it has been for some time. He put himself in the pot long ago, but like the cartoon Daffy Duck that he seems to be, he keeps blowing out the match as the hunters try to start the fire under his pot. He uses his natural inert gasses and noxious aroma to do it. But now comes the blowtorch-wielding Bugs Bunny — or at least Coach Beard, or rather special counsel Jack Smith, straight out of central casting. He looks like dead-eye Marshal Earp, descending on Trump like the angel of death. He just needs the hat.

Cold, calm and completely unimpressed by the former president's ability to bully and sell baloney, Smith came to the podium following the unsealing of the indictment, made a terse statement to the press, took no questions and left one reporter obsequiously trying to get one in. Smith's message was clear — he's coming for Donald.

His dark, empty eyes reminded me of the scene in "Jaws" when Quint describes sharks: "You know the thing about a shark, he's got ... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.".........

Last edited:
    Who is mad? I don't see any angry posts here. Maybe some might be a little frustrated, but angry?
    I agree that poster is frustrated.

It's normal to be angry at a person who you want to blame for your frustration. Especially if the frustration comes from the other person using your own technique and finding out you can dish it out but cannot take it.

Not in that case for sure since the indictment doesn't charge him with mishandling classified documents.
    Just in case you are. This is from the idictment (not from an article but from the indictment itself). Words out of his own mouth:
    1686843753877.png

1686843792280.png

Maybe your definition of mishandling is literal like droping on the floor, but in legal terms, that includes stealing, concealing, etc.

Here, you can read the whole thing if you want. You are right to an extent. he is being indicted for than just mishandling the documents. thats was just the beginning that all lead to the other charges.

I present to you 'Exhibit 2a' from the crime scene:
    classified-documents-trumps-florida-private-club.jpg

It's weird that the text is blanked out though. It's like someone is trying to protect something. :scratch:

I GOT IT!!!! They are trying to hide the fact that those documents are blank!

Circular logic is circular.

Against my better judgement, I gotta ask, if the FBI finds classified documents improperly stored or kept in an unsecure location, how do you think they keep record of everything they do and find during the course of an investigation? What do you think the courts accept as valid evidence of wrongdoing by an actor who had violated law?
    Those are very broad questions that would take several paragraphs to answer.

What are you really asking or saying.

Just in case you are. This is from the idictment (not from an article but from the indictment itself). Words out of his own mouth:
    1686843753877.png

1686843792280.png

Maybe your definition of mishandling is literal like droping on the floor, but in legal terms, that includes stealing, concealing, etc.

Here, you can read the whole thing if you want. You are right to an extent. he is being indicted for than just mishandling the documents. thats was just the beginning that all lead to the other charges.

Are you saying that a. through e. Are counts of the indictment?

I present to you 'Exhibit 2a' from the crime scene:
    classified-documents-trumps-florida-private-club.jpg

It's weird that the text is blanked out though. It's like someone is trying to protect something. :scratch:

I GOT IT!!!! They are trying to hide the fact that those documents are blank!

No way to know what theyre hiding. Because its hidden, get it?

You can guess if you like. Just for fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom