Trump in the Superdome. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe Okc

Better Days
    Reaction score
    I was pleased to see Trump get a Standing ovation and come into the Superdome to the sound of Cheers... Was good to hear...

Drew and Trump 2.jpg

I gonna chime in on this...
    I would wager that they have an arrangement both financially and that both are free for discreet sexual partners... I would wager that was decided in the beginning.

She knew the man she was getting, the same as Hillary did. Monika Lewinski didn't change a thing between her and Bill...

Just sayin' . Dont wanna debate it. Just a hunch.

Why is it that this comes across as someone who is desperately trying to portray their hate for our president by imagining that the FLOTUS hates her husband?

Not sure why this morphed into a Melania doesn’t like Donald thread, but here is my take.

I think it was a marriage of convenience. Melania is an incredibly beautiful woman. She used her beauty to marry a rich and powerful man. I do not fault either of them. He got his gorgeous arm candy. She got to be First Lady. He is a philanderer just like Clinton was. Their wives tolerate it for different reasons. I don’t judge and I really do not care. They use each other as far as I am concerned. Bill and Hillary used each other to some extent as well.

I actually like Melania, for shallow reasons I suppose. She parlayed her beauty into being the First Lady. Good for her. We all have assets. She made the most of hers. And I don’t see her as a stereotypical dumb blonde. She seems quite shrewd to me.

I suspect she doesn’t care much for Donald, but who knows. I am amazed at how many people seem to like him. Politics aside, he seems like a narcissist to me. I would think most people don’t like narcissists. Either they do, or they just don’t see him that way. It’s confusing to me.

But she has a child with him and they appear to be happy. The truth is that none of us have a clue about their relationship and people saying she hates him are just being very biased because of political views. It’s really a childish approach to say anything either way so I am guilty of it as well.

She has a separate suite in the White House.
    The only thing I'm guilty of is being able to read body language and facial expressions.

This is one of those things that's patently obvious, something they're both aware of and which Melania refuses to repair. The only conclusion that fits is that she despises Don.

I gonna chime in on this...
    I would wager that they have an arrangement both financially and that both are free for discreet sexual partners... I would wager that was decided in the beginning.

She knew the man she was getting, the same as Hillary did. Monika Lewinski didn't change a thing between her and Bill...

Just sayin' . Dont wanna debate it. Just a hunch.

I can totally picture Trump watching while Putin smashes that.

Was Bill known to be a womanizer before hooking up with Hillary? I don’t remember anything about Bill before him becoming President.

Maybe that is their love language. They enjoy the thrill of the chase, the playing hard to get, teasing each other in public and then when they are alone, her snuggled up to him on the couch as they sip wine and talk about their day in front of a warm fire before a night of sweet passionate love making. That just as possible, no?

Nope, Trump says he doesn’t drink alcohol. It might be plausible if you change the wine to a soda ... and you change the snuggling to Trump rage tweeting and change the passionate love making with his wife for a hooker. This is more likely than your scenario, no?

I can totally picture Trump watching while Putin smashes that.

Was Bill known to be a womanizer before hooking up with Hillary? I don’t remember anything about Bill before him becoming President.

I think Bill has a long history of womanizing. Safe to say she knew that about him when she decided to marry him. She wouldn’t be the first smart woman to be foolish about a man.

I think Bill has a long history of womanizing. Safe to say she knew that about him when she decided to marry him. She wouldn’t be the first smart woman to be foolish about a man.
    You are assuming she is a smart woman. She had been in or around politics for most of her adult life and she lost to a guy who had never ran for any office and had no political experience at all.

Oh, brother.......

So Hilary Clinton isn’t smart, or she’s lazy.

good lord, you just can’t make this stuff up.

I won't say she isn't smart (I think she is very smart and shrewd) or lazy. But I think we can all say she did unsmart and lazyish thing leading up to the election (if that makes sense).

yes, that I can agree with. She is a very smart woman, who has done some very stupid things. I think I said that a while ago about her decision to marry a total sleazebag when it comes to women.

Hummm... How do you prove an emotion as Fact?

But the facts are:
    Stormy Daniels,
    Mueller report
    Kavanagh and his yearbooks
    Ukrainedate & Peach Mint.

I think the Democrats actions at the First State of The Union really spoke volumes about thier emotion well being. Excuse me, I meant those Democratic lawmakers that were in attendance at the Fisrt State of the Union...

They looked like a bunch of Dead Zombies.

Just for the sake of argument, let’s say Democratic lawmakers are in fact twisted out of shape. How could you know for a fact that it is because of the reason you claim? Is there no other reasons that could cause it? That’s what I’m saying when you’re taking a gut feeling of why and in your head you’ve convinced yourself that could be the only reason. You do that a lot.

Why couldn’t the reason be because they’re exasperated that the President of the country is a habitual liar, or his poor grasp of the English language or any multitude of other reasons?

Since you seem to feel so strongly about being right about this, I’d like to understand why you’re so sure.

Last edited:
    Just for the sake of argument, let’s say Democratic lawmakers are in fact twisted out of shape. How could you know for a fact that it is because of the reason you claim? Is there no other reasons that could cause it? That’s what I’m saying when you’re taking a gut feeling of why and in your head you’ve convinced yourself that could be the only reason. You do that a lot.

Yes.. I do.. Cause that just me and who I am... that is why I am not a big fan of all these. "This is how you are supposed to post" issues... Not everyone s educated, not everyone grew up in the City, Not every one had parents that stayed married... ANd my point is that each of use is different so each of us will post differently... You cannot mandate HOW a post should be by rules or regulations because difference people express things differently. You can moderate the post and content, but you can't really moderate the style of expression.

For me usual simple meme's or picture can express things better than I can put them in writing, but unfortunately that is not allowed here.

WARNING - The use of the word Democrats, Dems will be relating to the Democrats in office at this time and not simple members of the democratic party on an internet message board.

Now as to this issue with the Democrats... Yes.. Its a gut feeling. But I think that I am spot on with it... The Dems are showing all signs of being twisted...

Here;s a hypothetical.. and just for fun.. I have been a strip club DJ for 30 years.. and lets say that my club was going to have a competition for best DJ and that person would be the Head DJ of the Club and make all the rules...

So if me having 30 years experience went up against someone with absolutely zero experience in this contest, and then the club voted Him the best DJ.. Don;t you think the there may be some psychological negativity towards the man by me, whether he was a good DJ or not.? It's a human nature thing...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom