Trump in the Superdome. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe Okc

Better Days
    Reaction score
    I was pleased to see Trump get a Standing ovation and come into the Superdome to the sound of Cheers... Was good to hear...

Drew and Trump 2.jpg

Yes.. I do.. Cause that just me and who I am... that is why I am not a big fan of all these. "This is how you are supposed to post" issues... Not everyone s educated, not everyone grew up in the City, Not every one had parents that stayed married... ANd my point is that each of use is different so each of us will post differently... You cannot mandate HOW a post should be by rules or regulations because difference people express things differently. You can moderate the post and content, but you can't really moderate the style of expression.

For me usual simple meme's or picture can express things better than I can put them in writing, but unfortunately that is not allowed here.

WARNING - The use of the word Democrats, Dems will be relating to the Democrats in office at this time and not simple members of the democratic party on an internet message board.

Now as to this issue with the Democrats... Yes.. Its a gut feeling. But I think that I am spot on with it... The Dems are showing all signs of being twisted...

Here;s a hypothetical.. and just for fun.. I have been a strip club DJ for 30 years.. and lets say that my club was going to have a competition for best DJ and that person would be the Head DJ of the Club and make all the rules...

So if me having 30 years experience went up against someone with absolutely zero experience in this contest, and then the club voted Him the best DJ.. Don;t you think the there may be some psychological negativity towards the man by me, whether he was a good DJ or not.? It's a human nature thing...

Ok, as long as you admit it’s just a gut feeling. I understand.

I’m not telling you how to post, I was just wondering how you state something as a fact when it seemed like it was just a gut feeling. Next time I’ll be sure to ask you if your statement is based on facts or just based on your guts.

Last edited:
    Excuse me... I meant to use "Why"... and it's not a lobed insult.. It is how I and many others veiw the leaders in the Democratic party at this time. They are twisted out of shape because their candidate with a lifetime of experience lost to a someone with zero experience... I said it many times before and now Tony has said it too... So this isn't something Fox told use to say as many here claim.. It is blatantly obvious.
    You do know that there was a whole R primary before the election, and that about 10 republicans with many years of experience lost to a guy with zero experience* before Hillary got way more votes than he did

* and of course “no experience’ has to take into account all of the lawsuits, the bankruptcies, the birtherism, being beholden to Russian oligarchs, et al
    He was quite experienced, he just had no experience that would give anyone a plausible reason to vote for him

And that is exactly when the Democratic party is so unhinged and twisted.... total blow to the parties ego.
    I think if we're complaining about using the words "racist" or "racism" in people's posts, we shouldn't feel comfortable with throwing around "unhinged and twisted" either. People might believe either to be true, but if we really want to clean up the board for better discussions, we should *all* try to moderate our own commentary.

Edit: I see you later said you meant the leadership -- but that was not even remotely apparent in your post here. I think my point is still a valid one.

I think if we're complaining about using the words "racist" or "racism" in people's posts, we shouldn't feel comfortable with throwing around "unhinged and twisted" either. People might believe either to be true, but if we really want to clean up the board for better discussions, we should *all* try to moderate our own commentary.

Edit: I see you later said you meant the leadership -- but that was not even remotely apparent in your post here. I think my point is still a valid one.

You guys need to stop twisting shirt... like I stated. When you boys here says, "The Republicans won't do anything about Trump." It is clearly understood that it is meant the Republicans in office and not old Joe on a message board.

And there is a Huge difference between saying the Democrats (officials in office) are unhinged and saying someone who voted for Trump is racist.

So from now on... I expect all of you guy complaint here to start distinguishing what you mean from now on... I will expect you to say Reps in office or Repulican elected official from now on.... Thanks

You guys need to stop twisting shirt... like I stated. When you boys here says, "The Republicans won't do anything about Trump." It is clearly understood that it is meant the Republicans in office and not old Joe on a message board.

And there is a Huge difference between saying the Democrats (officials in office) are unhinged and saying someone who voted for Trump is racist.

So from now on... I expect all of you guy complaint here to start distinguishing what you mean from now on... I will expect you to say Reps in office or Repulican elected official from now on.... Thanks
    Because in your example it's implied that Republicans in office are being talked about since they're the only ones who CAN do anything about Trump.

This statement: And that is exactly when the Democratic party is so unhinged and twisted.... total blow to the parties ego. sounds like you're calling members of the Democratic Party unhinged because you specifically said the "party" is unhinged and that would include its membership.

No one is twisting shirt but you trying to explain away something you've yet again had to backtrack on after saying it.

Because in your example it's implied that Republicans in office are being talked about since they're the only ones who CAN do anything about Trump.

This statement: And that is exactly when the Democratic party is so unhinged and twisted.... total blow to the parties ego. sounds like you're calling members of the Democratic Party unhinged because you specifically said the "party" is unhinged and that would include its membership.

No one is twisting shirt but you trying to explain away something you've yet again had to backtrack on after saying it.

So if I said: The Democrats are trying to get rid on Trump." You are telling me that you think I am including Mom and pop democrat sitting at home that have no more to do with this impeachmechment than just voting once every four years.... oooooo kkkkkkkkk...

But that's alright... I will play it your way. And from this point forward I also expect you guys to start distinguishing betweennparty leaders, members, voters etc...

So I will clarify. I feel that the Democratic Officials voted in office are totally unhinged, twisted and suffering from a case of Trump Derraigment Syndrome due to their nominated candidate with a lifetime of experience lost to the Republican candidate with zero experience.

So if I said: The Democrats are trying to get rid on Trump." You are telling me that you think I am including Mom and pop democrat sitting at home that have no more to do with this impeachmechment than just voting once every four years.... oooooo kkkkkkkkk...

But that's alright... I will play it your way. And from this point forward I also expect you guys to start distinguishing betweennparty leaders, members, voters etc...

So I will clarify. I feel that the Democratic Officials voted in office are totally unhinged, twisted and suffering from a case of Trump Derraigment Syndrome due to their nominated candidate with a lifetime of experience lost to the Republican candidate with zero experience.
    No, I wouldn't assume that because only Democrats in Congress can get rid of Trump. No one has ever had a problem distinguishing between the two until you made your stupid statement and had to backtrack to get around saying what you actually said and meant.

I'm not playing this stupid game with you though. It's tired and pointless.

Let me ask you... When you say The Republicans... As in "the Republicans won't do anything about Trump" for example... Do you mean those Republicans in Office.. or all Republicans including those on message boards?

Just Curious.
    If I make a statement like that, it refers to Republicans generally. Evidence thus far demonstrates Republicans in general won't do anything about Trump, regardless of whatever it is he does. That includes you.

If I make a statement like that, it refers to Republicans generally. Evidence thus far demonstrates Republicans in general won't do anything about Trump, regardless of whatever it is he does. That includes you.

I am gonna concede and let you guys have this one.. I will make sure that I am specific from now on... But I will make sure you guys are too...

So enlighten me why didn’t she campaign in the rust belt?
    Overconfidence, hubris, ego. It was the blue firewall and polling had her with enough of a lead to not worry. Problem was the trending started to nose dive the last week. I work in predictive models for a living and when I saw that trend, I knew it would be close. 538.com went from a confident chance to win (4 out of 5) to a 2 out of 3 chance the last couple of weeks. Polls lag by a couple days to a week and my guess is it would have been 1 out of 2 if they were able to get another weeks worth of polling.

This question has been answered at least 2-3 times already, tony. Let me ask you a question: have you ever made a mistake? Been overconfident and made a miscalculation? I’m sure you have, we all have at one time or another. Does that make you either stupid or lazy? Are those the only two possibilities?

I‘m no fan of Hillary Clinton, but I can certainly acknowledge that she is a smart and accomplished person. And would have made a much better president than the current one, IMO. To be fair, that’s a very low bar.

Simply Overconfidence. Some will disagree but a LOT of people thought HRC would steamroll to the presidency, hell me included. My opinion is she was so confident of winning that she didn't believe people when they told her she could lose.

Overconfidence, hubris, ego. It was the blue firewall and polling had her with enough of a lead to not worry. Problem was the trending started to nose dive the last week. I work in predictive models for a living and when I saw that trend, I knew it would be close. 538.com went from a confident chance to win (4 out of 5) to a 2 out of 3 chance the last couple of weeks. Polls lag by a couple days to a week and my guess is it would have been 1 out of 2 if they were able to get another weeks worth of polling.
    Moving away from this discussion for a minute. Your line of work sounds pretty interesting. Do you work predictive models just for politics or for industries or other businesses?

This question has been answered at least 2-3 times already, tony. Let me ask you a question: have you ever made a mistake? Been overconfident and made a miscalculation? I’m sure you have, we all have at one time or another. Does that make you either stupid or lazy? Are those the only two possibilities?

I‘m no fan of Hillary Clinton, but I can certainly acknowledge that she is a smart and accomplished person. And would have made a much better president than the current one, IMO. To be fair, that’s a very low bar.
    Of course I have made many mistakes in my life. Here’s where I think she’s not the sharpest knife on the shelf. For over two years during the 2016 election cycle she had thousands of people working for her in paid or volunteer roles. She had millions of dollars to spend on campaigning and advertising. Do you really believe that no one in her staff told her she needed to go to the rust belt? Do you really think the state democratic parties never asked her to come to their states? Let me rephrase my point, she was either a very incompetent politician or she was to lazy to go there. Now over confidence may have played a role in that laziness and so does her health. I’m sure you remember seeing her almost falling outside a vehicle and her having those coughing fits.

Be for real.

HIllary lost because of Comey's announcement and even then she won the popular vote by more than 3million.

Even Trump knew he was going to lose.

Because she is a terrible politician and doesn’t like people that much. Especially the working class type of people in the rust belt. She thought she had it wrapped up, and didn’t want to be talking to the deplorables anymore than she had to.

Trump went there because they had data that showed it could swing the election in his favor, not because he cared about the people.

Of course I have made many mistakes in my life. Here’s where I think she’s not the sharpest knife on the shelf. For over two years during the 2016 election cycle she had thousands of people working for her in paid or volunteer roles. She had millions of dollars to spend on campaigning and advertising. Do you really believe that no one in her staff told her she needed to go to the rust belt? Do you really think the state democratic parties never asked her to come to their states? Let me rephrase my point, she was either a very incompetent politician or she was to lazy to go there. Now over confidence may have played a role in that laziness and so does her health. I’m sure you remember seeing her almost falling outside a vehicle and her having those coughing fits.
    Is Sean Payton a lazy or incompetent coach?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom