Trump GA Indictment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ruling is in. Judge says either Fanni has to go or Wade has to go.

In his ruling he makes it clear he agrees with those of us who think they told bold faced lies on the stand.

Hopefully that means she dumps Wade. If Fanni goes, it could mean the whole case just dies on the vine.

Yeah, judge basically rebuked her for public statements she's made and told her in no uncertain terms the nonsense has to stop. She really needs to quit making public statements, clean her act up and focus on the case. No matter how you slice it, this was an egg on Willis' face for her lapse in judgement. Wade obviously is gonna get kicked off the case, and hopefully the prosecutors get their sheet together and get this case done right.

I think the judge had to hand down that ruling to justify the spectacle he created with multiple days of hearings on this. There was no proof that their relationship affected the case in any way. He should have held a closed door meeting with the lawyers and then forwarded the complaint to an ethics committee.

Regardless the case will continue because there was no reason to remove the DA's office, which is what is important and was expected.

Last edited:
    I think the judge had to hand down that ruling to justify the spectacle he created with multiple days of hearings on this. There was no proof that their relationship affected the case in any way. He should have held a closed door meeting with the layers and then forwarded the complaint to an ethics committee.

Regardless the case will continue because there was no reason to remove the DA's office, which is what is important and was expected.

That's just not true.

Willis should have never hired someone she was in a relationship with. Yes, their relationship started before she hired him.

I am glad she wasn't removed from the case, but she will eventually face prosecution for the lies she told on the stand.

She won't face prosecution, but this is likely to go to the state bar and I expect some sort of sanction from them for the blatantly obvious lies on the stand.

That's just not true.

Willis should have never hired someone she was in a relationship with. Yes, their relationship started before she hired him.

I am glad she wasn't removed from the case, but she will eventually face prosecution for the lies she told on the stand.

We've been back and forth on this subject. You know we disagree and do not see it this the same way at all.

This was just a distraction that was mismanaged by the judge. Seems nobody is immune from getting wrapped up in the constantly occurring distractions from Trump camp.

If she lied on the stand, she should be prosecuted.
    Not always. Lots of people lie on the stand and aren't prosecuted if it's determined to be immaterial to the case.

Her lies weren't material, but she and Wade are going to get hammered by the bar for it.

Ruling is in. Judge says either Fanni has to go or Wade has to go.

In his ruling he makes it clear he agrees with those of us who think they told bold faced lies on the stand.
    I think that this is a “split the baby ruling”. The judge probably figured that throwing Fani off was completely unwarranted but would be possible grounds, however slight, for appeal. He also figured that keeping Fani and Wade on would have the same result so he left it up to Fani. I would bet that she has been prepping people all along in case she had to remove Wade or herself so the case should not be hurt.

I think the judge had to hand down that ruling to justify the spectacle he created with multiple days of hearings on this. There was no proof that their relationship affected the case in any way. He should have held a closed door meeting with the layers and then forwarded the complaint to an ethics committee.

Sorry, but no. This is 100% on Fanni Willis' poor judgement and unprofessional behavior with the public comments as well as the poor excuses she made during the hearings on the subject. This was entirely avoidable by simply not bringing Wade on the case to begin with.

To point this at the judge or anyone else is pretty much trying to excuse her behavior. For someone to have that kind of judgement in what is a career make or break case is just baffling.

And fwiw, this episode isn't entirely over as the defense will certainly appeal this ruling. I don't think the appeal will work, but it just delays the case more, not that this would actually still go to trial before the election. The timeline was always problematic to begin with.

Sorry, but no. This is 100% on Fanni Willis' poor judgement and unprofessional behavior with the public comments as well as the poor excuses she made during the hearings on the subject. This was entirely avoidable by simply not bringing Wade on the case to begin with.

To point this at the judge or anyone else is pretty much trying to excuse her behavior. For someone to have that kind of judgement in what is a career make or break case is just baffling.

And fwiw, this episode isn't entirely over as the defense will certainly appeal this ruling. I don't think the appeal will work, but it just delays the case more, not that this would actually still go to trial before the election. The timeline was always problematic to begin with.

That's certainly your opinion on the matter. As I've already said many times, I do not see it that way at all.

But I think your, the judges and others strident opinions and beliefs on this side show spectacle exemplify the reason we as a country are so easily distracted and unable to focus on what really matters. And why Trump continues to have so much life long after he should have been dead. The largely media driven focus on the importance of the distractions he creates are like the blood that feed his vampire existence.

That's certainly your opinion on the matter. As I've already said many times, I do not see it that way at all.

But I think your, the judges and others strident opinions and beliefs on this side show spectacle exemplify the reason we as a country are so easily distracted and unable to focus on what really matters. And why Trump continues to have so much life long after he should have been dead. The largely media driven focus on the importance of the distractions he creates are like the blood that feed his vampire existence.

I know you don't want to argue with me about this over and over, but it seems like you are the one who hasn't actually paid attention to what is going on with regard to Willis. You've written it off as a distraction from the start, so you haven't really considered the facts of what Willis has done.

She is a terrible public servant, and shouldn't be trusted with any public power.

If she lied on the stand, she should be prosecuted.
    She should but I don't think she will. The legislature is already after her under that new law that was passed and the Georgia bar is definitely going to drop a hammer of some sort on her.

She has no one to blame but herself. Even if you were having trouble finding someone to take the case as a special prosecutor, you don't give it to your sugar daddy. That's just stupid beyond reason.

I know you don't want to argue with me about this over and over, but it seems like you are the one who hasn't actually paid attention to what is going on with regard to Willis. You've written it off as a distraction from the start, so you haven't really considered the facts of what Willis has done.

She is a terrible public servant, and shouldn't be trusted with any public power.

This is the salient and only important part of the judges ruling. Everything else was distraction.

You can have your opinions of Willis' personal life, but it hasn't impacted her role as the elected DA nor has it changed the facts of this case.

1710512468713.png

1710512520829.png

1710512573842.png

This is the salient and only important part of the judges ruling. Everything else was distraction.

You can have your opinions of Willis' personal life, but it hasn't impacted her role as the elected DA nor has it changed the facts of this case.

1710512468713.png

1710512520829.png

1710512573842.png

I couldn't care less about her personal life.

I turned on her when she started telling lies under oath.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom