Trump GA Indictment (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chesebro just putting the coup plot out there. ‘We don’t have to prove any fraud, just convince Rs to throw the election’

Last edited:
    Why is the judge allowing this questioning right now? It's clearly a fishing expedition with no relevance to this case? smh

Trump seriously receives a ridiculous amount of deference that no other person would ever receive in a legal setting.

Last edited:
    Yea he just said that, but i'm watching it live, he is clearly not telling the truth.

I think what's clear is that he was talking out of his arse and being messy when he was communicating with Trump's lawyers and doesn't want to just admit that now (for professional reasons, I'm sure). He didn't think it would come back to bite him in the arse, thus he was "speculating."

I think what's clear is that he was talking out of his arse and being messy when he was communicating with Trump's lawyers and doesn't want to just admit that now (for professional reasons, I'm sure). He didn't think it would come back to bite him in the arse, thus he was "speculating."

He could just say he lied to Trump's attorney.

It's clear that he's lying now.

None of this has anything to do with whether or not Trump is guilty.

He could just say he lied to Trump's attorney.

It's clear that he's lying now.

None of this has anything to do with whether or not Trump is guilty.
    It just irritates me that this is still being "litigated" instead of Trump's case. They should have been transparent and clear from day 1 and it would have been quickly handled.

It just irritates me that this is still being "litigated" instead of Trump's case. They should have been transparent and clear from day 1 and it would have been quickly handled.

yea, it is a side show that never should have happened.

I don't know enough about the system to know if the Judge should have pretented it, but i think Willis is as much to blame for it as Trump's attorneys. They never could have brought it up if she hadn't made bad choices.

Why would he lie about that?

Because if he says how he knew it would make it clear that Willis and Wade started a relationship before Willis claimed on the stand. Him saying it was speculation now, gives them an out. Something he observed of that Wade said to him is most likely what led him to say that before, but he can't say that now, because it would get Wade and Willis in trouble.

He is changing his story about several things from when he talked to Trump's attorney months ago.

I have no idea why he's lying, but he was either lying then or he's lying now, and from what i can tell, he has more of a reason to lie now that he did then.

I have no idea why he's lying, but he was either lying then or he's lying now, and from what i can tell, he has more of a reason to lie now that he did then.
    Well that’s a presumption on your part. And I’m not following it nearly as closely as you are, so I definitely could be wrong. But opinions I am reading suggest that he had a bit of an axe to grind, and was gossiping to Trump’s lawyer, never dreaming he would be called to testify. And since it was just a suspicion on his part, he cannot stand by it now, he has to admit it was speculation.

Well that’s a presumption on your part. And I’m not following it nearly as closely as you are, so I definitely could be wrong. But opinions I am reading suggest that he had a bit of an axe to grind, and was gossiping to Trump’s lawyer, never dreaming he would be called to testify. And since it was just a suspicion on his part, he cannot stand by it now, he has to admit it was speculation.

There isn't any reason he can't just say he lied to Trumps lawyer if that is the case. He wasn't under oath.

He's not saying that though.

There isn't any reason he can't just say he lied to Trumps lawyer if that is the case. He wasn't under oath.

He's not saying that though.
    Professional pride? Nobody wants to admit they lied about something like that to try to professionally hurt someone else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom