Trump GA Indictment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fani, lady!!!, now you're just showing off!

Jokes aside, I wonder who's the next pin to fall from Willis' bowling ball.

And interestingly enough, I also wonder if these two chose to have expedited trials so they can get hold of the evidence against them. That way they can jump on the plea deals first if the evidences are solid.. These two are not facing prison time.

Last edited:
    And he was so hoping they would go to trial so he could get a jump on his own trial.
    I think Powell and Chesebro both asked for a speedy trial to force the prosecution to show what the prosecution had against them. That way, Powell and Chesebro would be the first to know if they needed to cut a plea deal to save themselves and they'd be at the front of plea deal line which is always the best place to be to save one's arse.

Fani, lady!!!, now you're just showing off!

Jokes aside, I wonder who's the next pin to fall from Willis' bowling ball.

And interestingly enough, I also wonder if these two chose to have expedited trials so they can get hold of the evidence against them. That way they can jump on the plea deals first if the evidences are solid.. These two are not facing prison time.
    I think that's what it is, as you can see in my post above. When they both asked for a speedy trial, I thought they wanted to see the evidence to either play MAGA hero if the case was weak or sing like canaries to save their own arse if the case was strong. Apparently, the prosecutor's case was strong.

ATLANTA (AP) — It was a bad place to keep a secret.

When Republicans gathered on Dec. 14, 2020, claiming to be legitimate electors casting the state’s 16 electoral votes for Donald Trump, they met at the Georgia Capitol in a room just upstairs from the building’s public entrance. A Trump campaign official asked for the electors’ “complete discretion,” telling them to say only that they were meeting with two state senators who were there.

“Your duties are imperative to ensure the end result — a win in Georgia for President Trump — but will be hampered unless we have complete secrecy and discretion,” Robert Sinners wrote in an email uncovered by investigators.

But reporters for The Associated Press and other news organizations noticed the Republicans entering the building and were eventually admitted into the room, where they photographed and recorded video of the proceeding.

In the chaotic weeks after the 2020 election, the gathering’s significance wasn’t immediately clear. But it has emerged as a critical element to the prosecution of Trump and 18 others who were indicted by a Georgia grand jury in August for efforts to overturn Democrat Joe Biden’s narrow win in the state……..

Putting this here because it involves Powell’s cooperation in the GA case, but this is the second time in a week I have seen someone on Twitter mention Flynn being in some legal jeopardy over this. I don’t really know what he is referring to, maybe one of our lawyers will?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom