Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

He's commenting on his opponents criminality, not the ongoing legal cases. You aren't even able to point to anything specific that Biden has said about any of Trump's cases. But keep making your empty points.

Lol, maybe you should ask yourself how you idol allowed himself to be embroiled in so much criminality. Has it ever even crossed your mind? Somehow all the presidents before him were able to avoid criminal indictments, but not Trump. I imagine it will be very devastating for you if he is found guilty, lol.
    He's not my idol or anything close to it. Nobody should look up to politicians or claim they are role models for kids. The vast majority of politicians are corrupt and don't care about the public.

Feel free to lump Trump in there, It's all his policies and actions for me. I'm concerned about what Presidents do. Trump can insult people, say something stupid, contradict himself, etc, but if he keeps us out of new wars, fixes the border, stops the Biden censorship, and allows for me to be in a better financial position I'm all for it and I don't care about the other stuff.

Do you think it's appropriate for Biden to send a campaign surrogate to the trial to comment on the trial of his political opponent?

Do you think it's appropriate for US Representatives and Senators to parade themselves to a state court in NY to prostrate themselves in front of their orange god in and attempt to intimidate the judge and sway the jury?

Do you think it's appropriate for the US House of Representative to hold hearings in Congress on a NY state criminal proceeding?

Last edited:
    Do you think it's appropriate for US Representatives and Senators to parade themselves to a state court in NY to prostrate themselves in front of their orange god in and attempt to intimidate the judge and sway the judge?

Do you think it's appropriate for the US House of Representative to hold hearings in Congress on a NY state criminal proceeding?
    When a President is trying to jail his police opponent, I think it's perfectly reasonable for members of his own party to show support at his trial.

If that NY state criminal proceedings was coordinating with Biden to prosecute his political opponent then yes an investigation is appropriate. We saw the coordinating between the Biden White House and Fani Willis.

He's not my idol or anything close to it. Nobody should look up to politicians or claim they are role models for kids. The vast majority of politicians are corrupt and don't care about the public.

Feel free to lump Trump in there, It's all his policies and actions for me. I'm concerned about what Presidents do. Trump can insult people, say something stupid, contradict himself, etc, but if he keeps us out of new wars, fixes the border, stops the Biden censorship, and allows for me to be in a better financial position I'm all for it and I don't care about the other stuff.

Sure, sure.

You spend an awful lot of time unconvincingly explaining away Trump's "other stuff" for somebody who doesn't care about any of it.

When a President is trying to jail his police opponent, I think it's perfectly reasonable for members of his own party to show support at his trial.

If that NY state criminal proceedings was coordinating with Biden to prosecute his political opponent then yes an investigation is appropriate. We saw the coordinating between the Biden White House and Fani Willis.

More lies on shirt that's never happened to excuse Trump and that orders he's giving the GOP sycophants.

Last edited:
    Do you think it's appropriate for Biden to send a campaign surrogate to the trial to comment on the trial of his political opponent?

I don’t particularly like it - I’ll say that. But the daily parade of Trump sycophants including the Speaker of the House definitely invited it. And we know that Trump has been involved in that. So I can’t really feel that much sympathy for a defendant who made it this kind of daily political circus.

I think he thinks it helps him with the voters - he’s not trying to influence the jury, they don’t even see it. So if he’s campaigning on it, why is it so bad that the Biden campaign responded? It’s not a federal trial. And it’s Robert freakin DeNiro, not some government official (unlike Trump’s surrogates).

Last edited:

I love that in your universe it's completely reasonable for Biden to be behind not one but TWO state prosecutions of Trump.

Biden is the mastermind behind this but he also has dementia. LOL

So you are perfectly fine with members of congress who represent another state stopping their work to go and parade outside of a state (that again, they do not represent) courthouse to kiss Trump's butt...but, god forbid a few people who support Joe Biden happen to speak in that same area...

By the way, I'll ask you again...please explain how Joe Biden is in any way involved in the state prosecution of Donald Trump.

So you are perfectly fine with members of congress who represent another state stopping their work to go and parade outside of a state (that again, they do not represent) courthouse to kiss Trump's butt...but, god forbid a few people who support Joe Biden happen to speak in that same area...

By the way, I'll ask you again...please explain how Joe Biden is in any way involved in the state prosecution of Donald Trump.
    One is the current President. The other is that Presidents political opponent and current defendant. It's totally inappropriate for the sitting President to get involved in it, but Biden is desperate to get any bump in the polls so they decided to do it recently.

One is the current President. The other is that Presidents political opponent and current defendant. It's totally inappropriate for the sitting President to get involved in it, but Biden is desperate to get any bump in the polls so they decided to do it recently.

There’s no basis for that. Biden the president isn’t getting involved in it.

so instead of just really doing it with some huge thing that would have b=him thrown in jail right away he goes after trump in the normal legal way with facts that have been shown to the public?

so instead of just really doing it with some huge thing that would have b=him thrown in jail right away he goes after trump in the normal legal way with facts that have been shown to the public?

This criminal investigation began in 2018.

The Republicans are willing to sell out every shred of principle they ever had for this guy. It’s crazy. Donald Trump! Lol.

1716941453605.png

Were you not aware that Biden sent De Niro there?
    You said Biden commented. He didn’t. You have yet to explain to me why it’s okay for the GOP to stand there and talk shirt every day but it’s a sin when some Democrats do it?

Simple, easy peasy question to answer. We know you didn’t mind it when elected GOP Congress members took time off from their duties to go to NY and tell whoppers, because you never said shirt about it.

And you have the nerve to say something now? You are a joke.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom