The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

She was wearing chuck taylors!

If you don't own a pair or at least vans I would think something is wrong with you.

Sad when the drama is what shoes she wears. Big difference from the DOJ stepping in because when woman you raped has your DNA!
    Well hell. I wonder what the world think knowing some, like me, have two pairs of Chuck's, one of the Batman variety?

Well hell. I wonder what the world think knowing some, like me, have two pairs of Chuck's, one of the Batman variety?

Hell I got the stars and stripes ones for the fourth of july and others in different degrees of gross for assorted things I do. Like the grass cutting pair the pressure washing pair.

hands down my favorite shoes.

Hell I got the stars and stripes ones for the fourth of july and others in different degrees of gross for assorted things I do. Like the grass cutting pair the pressure washing pair.

hands down my favorite shoes.

Yes sir. Got my first pair as a kid from Shoe Town (I know, telling my age), and I've had a pair ever since at different points in life.

Yes sir. Got my first pair as a kid from Shoe Town (I know, telling my age), and I've had a pair ever since at different points in life.

Ok did you get a free jazz windbreaker with it? Or better yet free jazz tickets!

Yeah dude I am that old also.

My first pair came from security sporting goods my pops worked kinda close to it. Remember it like yesterday. That was the best sporting goods store ever.

Ok did you get a free jazz windbreaker with it? Or better yet free jazz tickets!

Yeah dude I am that old also.

My first pair came from security sporting goods my pops worked kinda close to it. Remember it like yesterday. That was the best sporting goods store ever.

Man, talk about ain't there no more.

Biden and his running mate, Harris paid visits to Jacob Blake while he was recovering in the hospital. It was also noted that Blake was restrained to the bed because he is currently under arrest for allegedly raping the woman that called 911 on him on this occasion after many incidences of abuse at Blakes hands.
    When the police arrived, he had stolen the woman keys, grabbed her WAP while her child was in the bed, said some horrible things and then left with her keys and a debit card. When the police arrived, he resisted arrest, tasers did not work and then then walked around the car, while the police are commanding him to stop with their weapons drawn and he then reached into the car with a knife within reach. He was then shot several times.
    One more thing that that Biden, Harris and the media love to cover is that the father of the year also had his 3 kids along for the ride while he committed a few felonies that afternoon.

Now this guys is being lionized by Biden for his resilience and Harris has stated to him how proud she is of him.
    I guess the #metoo movement has died at the hands of BLM/Antifa? Democrats can no longer claim moral high ground.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/07/politics/kamala-harris-wisconsin/index.html

Biden and his running mate, Harris paid visits to Jacob Blake while he was recovering in the hospital. It was also noted that Blake was restrained to the bed because he is currently under arrest for allegedly raping the woman that called 911 on him on this occasion after many incidences of abuse at Blakes hands.
    When the police arrived, he had stolen the woman keys, grabbed her WAP while her child was in the bed, said some horrible things and then left with her keys and a debit card. When the police arrived, he resisted arrest, tasers did not work and then then walked around the car, while the police are commanding him to stop with their weapons drawn and he then reached into the car with a knife within reach. He was then shot several times.
    One more thing that that Biden, Harris and the media love to cover is that the father of the year also had his 3 kids along for the ride while he committed a few felonies that afternoon.

Now this guys is being lionized by Biden for his resilience and Harris has stated to him how proud she is of him.
    I guess the #metoo movement has died at the hands of BLM/Antifa? Democrats can no longer claim moral high ground.

Can we get a source for any of that? The only thing you sourced was that Kamala Harris spoke to Jacob Blake.

It was also noted that Blake was restrained to the bed because he is currently under arrest for allegedly raping the woman that called 911 on him on this occasion after many incidences of abuse at Blakes hands.
    Has Blake been tried and convicted of these things? I ask because you start off by accurately saying allegedly and then quickly switch to saying he had actually done all that he is accused of doing.

I think I've heard you say before that people are innocent until proven guilty, no?

Who, besides you just now, has ever claimed that Blake is a father of the year?

I think the reason he's being treated as important or of interest, lionized, is because a police officer shot him in the back 7 times which is yet another example of extreme and often lethal force by police against black people.

I don't think you're actually guessing. I think you are engaged in premature speculation.

How about we all wait and see how Blake's legal case plays out before jumping to any conclusions that Biden and Harris are going to interfere with any investigation into the alleged rape?

You know it's possible to point out how Blake's case is another example of extreme use of force by police against a black man and to also want Blake to be held accountable for rape if guilty.

Have either Biden or Harris said that Blake should not be investigated for the alleged rape?

Has Blake been tried and convicted of these things? I ask because you start off by accurately saying allegedly and then quickly switch to saying he had actually done all that he is accused of doing.

I think I've heard you say before that people are innocent until proven guilty, no?

Who, besides you just now, has ever claimed that Blake is a father of the year?

I think the reason he's being treated as important or of interest, lionized, is because a police officer shot him in the back 7 times which is yet another example of extreme and often lethal force by police against black people.

I don't think you're actually guessing. I think you are engaged in premature speculation.

How about we all wait and see how Blake's legal case plays out before jumping to any conclusions that Biden and Harris are going to interfere with any investigation into the alleged rape?

You know it's possible to point out how Blake's case is another example of extreme use of force by police against a black man and to also want Blake to be held accountable for rape if guilty.

Have either Biden or Harris said that Blake should not be investigated for the alleged rape?
    Everything you said about waiting for facts before rushing to judgment is absolutely 100% correct. I wish the media, activists, athletes and politicians also felt that way. Bress has an alleged rapist name plastered on his helmet. That a good look.

It is also completely possible that AntifaBLM rioted, looted and burned private businesses because a serial abuser and rapist (if found guilty) was shot by police at the residence of the victim after resisting arrest. Maybe they should wait until all the facts available, No?

This is eerily like the tan suit fiasco. Our nation has never recovered
    I can't read the WaPo article due to the pay wall, but I'd imagine it's more about how women in politics are covered vs men. Similar to the Oscars. The 'fashion choices' for some odd reason become a much more dominant headline. Maybe it's because fashion news is dominated by women's fashion?

It's an odd double standard.

The article you linked included a link to the one from Biden's visit.

Can you show me where he is being lionized? (Well, I guess, technically just by showing up, it meets the plain definition.. so, I guess what I"m getting at is where's the beef?)

I'll bold the quotes from Biden or talking about him.

"What I came away with was the overwhelming sense of resilience and optimism that they have about the kind of response they're getting," Biden said. "His mom talked about -- my wife asked to say a prayer. And his mom said a prayer. She said, 'I'm praying for Jacob and I'm praying for the policeman as well. I'm praying that things change.' "

Biden's trip to Wisconsin, which focused on racial injustice, was his first trip as the nominee to one of the nation's most important swing states in November's general election. It came the same week he lambasted President Donald Trump's handling of racial injustice and police brutality in a speech in Pittsburgh.

Biden met in Milwaukee with Blake's father, brother and two sisters, with Blake's mother and attorneys joining by phone.
    Letetra Wideman, Jacob Blake's sister, told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day" Friday that the visit was "really encouraging."
    "Biden, before we could even bring up some of the points that we wanted to speak to him about, he already brought them to the table. So he wasn't just there for comfort, he was there for a purpose and I appreciate that," Wideman said.

Blake attorney Ben Crump tweeted a statement saying that it had been a "very engaging" 90-minute meeting.
    "It was very obvious that Vice President Biden cared, as he extended to Jacob Jr. a sense of humanity, treating him as a person worthy of consideration and prayer," Crump said.

The Milwaukee meeting with Blake's family was followed by the community event in Kenosha, where the shooting has ignited a new wave of protests over police brutality and racial injustice -- as well as looting, property damage and violence, including a 17-year-old who has been charged with killing two protesters.

Biden condemned violence and damage. "Regardless of how angry you are, if you loot or you burn you ought to be held accountable. Period," he said. "It just cannot be tolerated."

But he largely focused on racial injustice, saying he was not "pessimistic" about the prospects for progress -- particularly if Trump is defeated.
    "I promise you, win or lose, I'm going to go down fighting. I'm going to go down fighting for racial equality; equity across the board," Biden said.

I just see a guy who actually showed grace and empathy towards someone. Yes.. in semi public.

Regardless of how awful this guy may be, he and his family are now shouldering a responsibility they never would have had.. and you could argue don't deserve. But they have it. Their lives are changed for the better or worse regardless.

I think the line from Ben Crump says a lot. It's how an actually religious person should act. With a sense of humanity, treating someone as a person worthy of consideration and prayer.

And he still condemns the violence, burning, and looting.

But yeah, how dare he speak with the tax collector, prostitute, criminal, etc..

Everything you said about waiting for facts before rushing to judgment is absolutely 100% correct. I wish the media, activists, athletes and politicians also felt that way. Bress has an alleged rapist name plastered on his helmet. That a good look.

It is also completely possible that AntifaBLM rioted, looted and burned private businesses because a serial abuser and rapist (if found guilty) was shot by police at the residence of the victim after resisting arrest. Maybe they should wait until all the facts available, No?
    Yes, I do agree. I think the issue is two things... 1, the public's view of what is or isn't resisting arrest (and when does violent force come into play), and 2, just seeing someone shot in the back tends to lean a certain way.

It is probably unfair to the officers, but I don't like the standard of "something could have happened, so I killed them", vs 'they came at me with a dangerous weapon, so I killed them". I'd rather they wait a second or two and have something stronger than a 'feeling'. Again, probably asking too much. But that's the public perspective.

Okay, so it seems no one else has actually called Blake a father of the year.

It seems that neither Biden or Harris have expressed any intentions of interfering in any investigation into allegations made against Blake.

It seems that neither Biden or Harris have in any way condoned or excused sexual assault or rape against women.

I understand that, but it's inconsistent and unconvincing to wish others wouldn't rush to judgements, while one is rushing to judgements themselves. When one does that it gives the appearance of only taking issue with certain rushed judgements and not the act of rushing to judgement itself.

It is also completely possible that AntifaBLM rioted, looted and burned private businesses ...
    It's also known that, so far, most of the people charged with vandalism and violence are actually affiliated with white nationalist groups, not so called antifa or BLM.

I find it odd to agree with waiting for facts and then make claims that the facts known to date don't actually support.

... because a serial abuser and rapist (if found guilty) was shot by police at the residence of the victim after resisting arrest. Maybe they should wait until all the facts available, No?
    I don't think anyone is protesting just because of Blake getting shot. They are protesting, because of how many have been killed, especially just in the past few months. This isn't just about Blake.

Blake is the name everyone is saying, because he is the latest victim. Tragically there will be another victim soon and then that person's name will be the name everyone is saying.

I understand the desire to try to frame the protests, and riots that have followed some of the protests, as being just about Blake. As you have pointed out, Blake doesn't appear to be a very likeable guy. But remember, the protests and the anger are not just about Blake. Don't lose sight of that.

It's customary to say "alleged" rapist, not rapist (if found guilty.)

The fact is that we all saw Blake get shot in the back 7 times at point blank range by a police officer.

The fact is that the officer had other options besides shooting Blake in the back 7 times at point blank range.

Police officers have to be trained to do better, they have to do better and be held legally accountable when they don't do better.

Last edited:

What is her WAP?

Please post a link to the article you are referring to.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/25/us/who-is-jacob-blake-trnd/index.html

Here is a glowing write up on what a great family man he is. Just fair warning, becasue I see how you are really into word play....it is does not say father of the year anywhere in the article.

It seems that neither Biden or Harris have expressed any intentions of interfering in any investigation into allegations made against Blake.
    Where did I say that or insinuate that? That is what we call 'projection'
    It's customary to say "alleged" rapist, not rapist (if found guilty.)
    Thanks.

I understand wanting to down play this with Biden Supporters becasue it really is horrible optics. Why would they spend time talking about how brave, resilient, and worthy of showing pride to a rapist (if found guilty)? Why would a woman lie about being sexually assaulted and bigger question yet, why would Biden and Harris make special trips to meet with this individual? Pandering? Yep.

Here is a local story that goes into more detail on what happened on 5.3.2020 where the Saints starting QB, sorry, got them confused by the name on the helmet, Blake received the warrant for his arrest. The warrant the cops knew about when they arrived on the scene when Blake's victim (if found guilty) called 911 for emergence help for the 2nd time on Blake.

https://spectrumnews1.com/wi/madison/news/2020/08/27/jacob-blake-criminal-complaint

What is her WAP?

Please post a link to the article you are referring to.
    WAP? Where have you been? It has been empowering women for a few weeks now. It landed the singer of that song, or should I say 'songbird of our generation', an interview with the main man, Biden!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/25/us/who-is-jacob-blake-trnd/index.html

Here is a glowing write up on what a great family man he is. Just fair warning, becasue I see how you are really into word play....it is does not say father of the year anywhere in the article.

Where did I say that or insinuate that? That is what we call 'projection'

Thanks.

I understand wanting to down play this with Biden Supporters becasue it really is horrible optics. Why would they spend time talking about how brave, resilient, and worthy of showing pride to a rapist (if found guilty)? Why would a woman lie about being sexually assaulted and bigger question yet, why would Biden and Harris make special trips to meet with this individual? Pandering? Yep.

Here is a local story that goes into more detail on what happened on 5.3.2020 where the Saints starting QB, sorry, got them confused by the name on the helmet, Blake received the warrant for his arrest. The warrant the cops knew about when they arrived on the scene when Blake's victim (if found guilty) called 911 for emergence help for the 2nd time on Blake.

https://spectrumnews1.com/wi/madison/news/2020/08/27/jacob-blake-criminal-complaint
    Cool. Watch this.

It's the same line I use all the time.

If a crime was committed, lock him up.

The same goes for the police.

The end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom