Supreme Court Corruption (Formerly Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cuddlemonkey

Well-known monkey
    Reaction score
    It seems that a billionaire GOP donor has spent a small fortune on vacations for Ginni and Clarence Thomas.

Who is suing him? Where and when was this lawsuit filed? I skimmed it but couldn’t tell.

this is when I google things lol
    Castro, a long-shot Republican presidential candidate and who describes himself as a tax attorney who filed a flurry of lawsuits seeking to remove former President Donald Trump from the GOP primary ballot, told Newsweek that he is filing suit against Thomas in a Virginia court under the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act (VFATA). Although he mailed the complaint to the court on Friday, he expects it to take two business days for the court to process and file the case.

The complaint, which was shared with Newsweek, alleges that in violation of VFATA, "Clarence Thomas knowingly presented or caused to be presented a false and fraudulent claim (i.e., his 2005 Virginia State Income Tax Return) to the Virginia Department of Taxation on or about April 15, 2016, that failed to report income from discharge of indebtedness."

Article is misleading at best. Sued by who for what? If there tax evasion, that's a crime. He wouldn't be sued. He'd be arrested.

I'm sorry, I read about it a while ago so I did a search on it.

I meant to post the second result in that search which is the following but I wasn't paying attention to which web address I copied and pasted.

This is the one I meant to post:

My mistake for copying the wrong web address.

Thanks, guys, I was on my way out the door this morning. It doesn’t seem like it will go anywhere at first glance, but I’m all for it.

Last edited:
    John Oliver makes a lifetime $1M year offer to Thomas for him to leave the court, offer expires in 30 days!

The offer begins @32min mark...the build-up to the offer is around the 15min mark!

he is doing it wrong he has to do it behind closed doors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom