Stacey Abrams announces intent to run for governor in Georgia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I thought she was the governor already? She helped moved the racist MLB all star game out of the state because....checks notes.....racism?

I remembered reading about her not agreeing with moving the game at the time, so I looked it up. Here is a recent interview where they ask her about it. It was Kemp who lied and tried to blame her for it. She tried to get MLB to keep the game in GA.

“They called me and I said, 'please stay, stay and fight.' I can't control what people decide to do, I can only control what I try to invest in. And that is making sure that we have a forward-looking vision for the state and doing the work possible. But in the end, if people want to say that the laws as they stand are not right. I cannot disagree. In fact, I very clearly said that any company that spoke out against those bills, we're doing the right thing. I don't agree with pulling the game. But I do agree with disagreeing with in saying that those laws were wrong.”

Was that before or after she got the game moved? Seems she was crawfishing. Sign of a good leader for sure.

Before

Everything that has happened from the big bang up to right now was before she got the game moved.

Does any of that have to do with the MLB allstar game, or are you just trying to rationalize your refusal to accept reality?
    It is literally in the title of the article.

Can you please quote the part of the article that says she pressured MLB to move the game?
    Sure.

MLB commissioner decided to move All-Star Game after pressure from Stacey Abrams on voting issues: sources​

And all of that has to do with the All Star game exactly what?

Did you even read the article? Or are you just going by the headline?
    "Major League Baseball (MLB) commissioner Robert Manfred decided to move the All-Star Game on his own after holding extensive discussions with voting rights groups associated with Lebron James, Stacey Abrams and Rev. Al Sharpton, sources familiar with the move tell Fox News."

Did you? First paragraph.

"Major League Baseball (MLB) commissioner Robert Manfred decided to move the All-Star Game on his own after holding extensive discussions with voting rights groups associated with Lebron James, Stacey Abrams and Rev. Al Sharpton, sources familiar with the move tell Fox News."

Did you? First paragraph.

So did anyone there ask him to move it?

If so, was it Al Sharpton or Lebron?

The article shows that there was a meeting, and that the game was moved. It doesn’t say anything about it being moved because that’s what Stacy Abrams wanted.

Sure.

MLB commissioner decided to move All-Star Game after pressure from Stacey Abrams on voting issues: sources​

That doesn't say she pressured him to move the game. The article itself doesn't support the headline.

Reading comprehension, Farb. The commissioner decided to move the game ON HIS OWN. Abrams said from the beginning that she didn’t want them to move the game.

Good grief, you really indulge your confirmation bias freely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom