Stacey Abrams announces intent to run for governor in Georgia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I forgot about that law that said elections were over the same night.
    Do you think elections should be done before all votes are counted? does it really matter if it takes 1 day or 1 month? do they take office as soon as the elections are complete?
    you think same day results were in mind of the founding fathers?
    it all boils down to MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IF A REPUBLICAN LOSES!!!

The mountain of irony as to why it takes so long to count votes is because of Republicans passing legislation to make it difficult to count votes and to slow down the process. It's totally lost on @Farb, obviously, but it doesn't need to take as long as it does. Many states get their counts done efficiently and timely, but where there are Republicans in control of the state legislature and governorship, they purposefully make it harder not only to vote, but to count the votes. And then they complain about the whole process.

Well... Jesus was apparently immaculately conceived so is it so much sorcery to think a man could give birth!!! I saw it a movie called The Rabbit Test starring Billy Crystal!
    It is amazing. God is great!
    And yes, I agree. Changing an man to woman would indeed take an extraordinary miracle. Let me know when it happens on Earth and I will keep my eyes open as well. So far, nothing. Just a bunch of big pharma pay offs and a corrupt medical establishment.

I forgot about that law that said elections were over the same night.
    Do you think elections should be done before all votes are counted? does it really matter if it takes 1 day or 1 month? do they take office as soon as the elections are complete?
    you think same day results were in mind of the founding fathers?
    it all boils down to MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IF A REPUBLICAN LOSES!!!
    Yes, I think election day should be over the day of the election. Occasionally you will have recounts and the like, but the fact we have already grown accustomed to the pandemic procedures is another slippery slope that we have now careened down.

Nothing says election integrity like half of the population not believing in election integrity.

The mountain of irony as to why it takes so long to count votes is because of Republicans passing legislation to make it difficult to count votes and to slow down the process. It's totally lost on @Farb, obviously, but it doesn't need to take as long as it does. Many states get their counts done efficiently and timely, but where there are Republicans in control of the state legislature and governorship, they purposefully make it harder not only to vote, but to count the votes. And then they complain about the whole process.
    How did Florida do with all of those republican legislation?

How did Florida do with all of those republican legislation?

Do you ever actually answer questions, or have meaningful conversations. These are bot answers. If we found you are some bot troll that some dude spins up once a week. I wouldn't be shocked at all.

How about you make an actual argument for expedited election results vs ease of access to voting?

Are you not capable of this level of discussion Farb? Maybe that's the problem.

Yes, I think election day should be over the day of the election. Occasionally you will have recounts and the like, but the fact we have already grown accustomed to the pandemic procedures is another slippery slope that we have now careened down.

Yep, every vote counted and reported in a single day, just like the founding fathers expected...

Nothing says election integrity like half of the population not believing in election integrity.

A large number of people don't believe in election integrity because the last guy whined and complained and lied about it. What a large number of people believe doesn't matter because that doesn't make it true. A large number of people think Islam is true, but I am willing to bet you think they're wrong.

It is amazing. God is great!
    And yes, I agree. Changing an man to woman would indeed take an extraordinary miracle. Let me know when it happens on Earth and I will keep my eyes open as well. So far, nothing. Just a bunch of big pharma pay offs and a corrupt medical establishment.
    I suspect I'll find as much evidence of men having babies as I will of Jesus' immaculate conception.

Do you know why the presidential election isn't certified until Jan 6th? its not just some random procedure. Maybe its just that you don't know no election is over until they are certified. Thats why there is a certification process for all elections and not just who they tell you the winner is on CNN and FOX.
    Thats is also why you will not find any laws that will prohibit votes from being counted after election night, There are still places in this country that use paper ballots. Thats why even the GOP won't try to push for laws stating votes have to stop being couted at midnight on election night, That would be terrible for this country, and anyone who is for that is not a fan of democracy and hates this country..

Do you know why the presidential election isn't certified until Jan 6th? its not just some random procedure. Maybe its just that you don't know no election is over until they are certified. Thats why there is a certification process for all elections and not just who they tell you the winner is on CNN and FOX.
    Thats is also why you will not find any laws that will prohibit votes from being counted after election night, There are still places in this country that use paper ballots. Thats why even the GOP won't try to push for laws stating votes have to stop being couted at midnight on election night, That would be terrible for this country, and anyone who is for that is not a fan of democracy and hates this country..

I'm starting to not like the proposed rules in Farbistan.

Yes, this exactly. No election has ever been ”over” on election night. Ever. This is the assertion of someone who doesn’t know anything about elections at all. It’s incredible how many people are ignorant about the routine procedures and safeguards that make US elections so good and secure. And there’s no reason, no excuse for this ignorance. All you have to do is go onto any state government website and look for the election page. All the procedures are outlined. I’ve done it and have seen the information that’s out there.

Yes, this exactly. No election has ever been ”over” on election night. Ever. This is the assertion of someone who doesn’t know anything about elections at all. It’s incredible how many people are ignorant about the routine procedures and safeguards that make US elections so good and secure. And there’s no reason, no excuse for this ignorance. All you have to do is go onto any state government website and look for the election page. All the procedures are outlined. I’ve done it and have seen the information that’s out there.
    BUT BUT, it's not fair because my candidate didn't benefit! we reject the use mail in ballots and prefer our supporters instead not vote, then complain when the mail in ballots aren't in our favor..
    I think that pretty much covers it..

Do you ever actually answer questions, or have meaningful conversations. These are bot answers. If we found you are some bot troll that some dude spins up once a week. I wouldn't be shocked at all.

How about you make an actual argument for expedited election results vs ease of access to voting?

Are you not capable of this level of discussion Farb? Maybe that's the problem.
    I am Russian disinformation bot. You figured it out. Congrats. I actually bet you would believe that. Kind of sad actually.

As far as an argument. I will let you figure that out. I was replying to post that tagged me (did see you in that conversation, but here you are) about how R states are the worst at allowing votes and much less counting them on time. I simply asked how a deep red state like Florida did with their votes? You can google that if you don't remember but they were in and all reported by 10 pm (I think), on election day.

So, why do D's have to have an election week to count the votes? Can we have that level of discussion, or do you have a strict no bot chat policy? You might just want to ignore me than while you delete twitter account.

Good point. Why do you think that is? Could it be to allow any and all election law suites to be weighed for the certification? When do the states certify their election results? Dec 14th or Jan 6th?

yes, everyone who disagrees wit the Ds hates everything and everyone including their country. That is your literal pitch here.

BUT BUT, it's not fair because my candidate didn't benefit! we reject the use mail in ballots and prefer our supporters instead not vote, then complain when the mail in ballots aren't in our favor..
    I think that pretty much covers it..
    That was Trumps strategy and it was stupid.

Good point. Why do you think that is? Could it be to allow any and all election law suites to be weighed for the certification? When do the states certify their election results? Dec 14th or Jan 6th?

yes, everyone who disagrees wit the Ds hates everything and everyone including their country. That is your literal pitch here.
    Um no, you are clearly just throwing crap at the proverbial wall here. Lake cannot file her vaunted lawsuit until the elections are locally certified, so that’s how it is at least in AZ.

Instead of making shirt up why don’t you go to any state website and their election tab and then read about the rules?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom