Special Counsel January 6 conspiracy case against Trump in DC (Update: Trial set for March 4, 2024) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Specifically the Secret Service was communicating with Stewart Rhodes, recently convicted of sedition and sentenced to 20 (?) years.

Biden’s dogs were right to be suspicious of the WH Secret Service, it seems.

Specifically the Secret Service was communicating with Stewart Rhodes, recently convicted of sedition and sentenced to 20 (?) years.

If any of them who were friendly and shared any sort of Intel that aided the insurrection, they need to go straight to jail.

Yeah, I hope Biden cleaned house at the SS. They were very shady under Trump.

If any of them who were friendly and shared any sort of Intel that aided the insurrection, they need to go straight to jail.
    So far I don’t think there was any intel shared but they were certainly friendly to him.

So far I don’t think there was any intel shared but they were certainly friendly to him.

Yeah, if it's just friendly in a normal friendly way, I wouldn't read anything into that. What I can't accept is if they provided any material, logistical or Intel support them. Just being friends or friendly is what it is.

Yeah, if it's just friendly in a normal friendly way, I wouldn't read anything into that. What I can't accept is if they provided any material, logistical or Intel support them. Just being friends or friendly is what it is.
    One of the SS agents described himself as the unofficial (but inching closer to official) liaison to the Oath Keepers. They all seemed to look at the organization very favorably and didn‘t recognize the true nature of the organization at all. Seemed very sympathetic toward them.

One of the SS agents described himself as the unofficial (but inching closer to official) liaison to the Oath Keepers. They all seemed to look at the organization very favorably and didn‘t recognize the true nature of the organization at all. Seemed very sympathetic toward them.
    Yeah, I don't know. The devil is gonna be in the details on this.

I’m thinking that’s a very reasonable timeline for this trial.

Yeah, I don't know. The devil is gonna be in the details on this.

The SS deleted all of their data instead of handing it over. We should have already known all of this. The fact they were communicating with private citizens like this. What was being said via intra-department communication?

"Stunningly stupid..." (per the video)

when you have shirt for lawyers this is what you get. its exactly what he deserves too.

"Stunningly stupid..." (per the video)

Very intentional though. It was an attempt to draw out a visceral response rather than a logical one so that they can attempt to attack the judge as being biased against trump. Fail. I expect more of the same from trump and his crew.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom