Secret Service Foreknowledge or Criminal Negligence? Damning New Evidence Surfaces In FBI’s January 6 “Pipe Bomb” Story (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    Over three years have passed since January 6, 2021, and the truth of what really happened that day has never been more relevant. For the regime, the stakes involved in selling the official narrative of January 6 as a uniquely horrific domestic terror event are higher than ever. Such are the stakes that Biden’s crypt-keepers presumably injected him with the strongest stuff they had to keep the President conscious and standing upright for the duration of his hour and a half-long speech marking the anniversary of the day “we almost lost America.” And it makes sense. The ludicrous notion of January 6 as an “insurrection” has long served as the key pretext for the accelerated political weaponization of the national security state against Trump and his supporters. More recently, the still more ludicrous theory of Trump’s culpability for this “insurrection” has become the sham legal basis behind the attempt to throw him in prison and remove him from the ballots—all in the name of democracy, of course.

That the regime has invested so much in the “insurrection” story of January 6th helps to explain its commensurate hostility to anyone who challenges that narrative. This applies especially to our reporting on what we’ve coined the “Fedsurrection”—the elements of January 6 that overwhelmingly point toward government involvement. Last year, we reported on a case in which an FBI agent investigating January 6 crimes had his security clearance revoked and his loyalty to the United States questioned simply for sharing one of our articles with colleagues. A top Democrat lawyer teamed up with Ray Epps to sue or threaten to sue Revolver News, Tucker Carlson, and anyone who asks uncomfortable questions about certain events during January 6, which Epps, in his own words, “orchestrated.”

Thankfully, such intimidation efforts aren’t working—in fact, quite the opposite. The DOJ’s decision to charge Ray Epps with a wrist-slap misdemeanor nearly three years after January 6, 2021, for which he is to serve no jail time, strikes anyone who is remotely informed about the case as a desperate and sloppy attempt to rescue an unsalvageable narrative. Although Speaker Mike Johnson has not followed through on his promise to release 40,000 hours of January 6 footage, the 90 or so hours he has released have done a great deal to popularize and reinforce the public’s understanding of just how inaccurate the official version of January 6th is. We say this footage popularizes and reinforces the public’s understanding of the Fedsurrection, but it does not advance this understanding. New footage depicting Capitol Police opening the doors or ushering crowds in or footage of Capitol Police committing violence against protestors is great for spreading awareness, but it doesn’t tell us anything new; similar types of footage have been around for a long time.

The Most Important January 6th Video You Have Never Heard About

Curiously enough, the Capitol did quietly release a damning short piece of footage that had gotten virtually no public attention, though it could very well be the breakthrough we need to definitively expose the phony January 6 “pipe bomb” story once and for all.

The Capitol authorities were counting on no one knowing that this footage even exists, let alone understanding its significance, and put up tremendous resistance when Congressman Massie tried to make the footage public. Ultimately, it took a direct call from Kevin McCarthy to break the stonewall (and one can only imagine how much pressure McCarthy must have been under to make that call!). Courtesy of Congressman Massie’s efforts, the footage is available below. For a first viewing, we encourage the reader to skim the video to get a general idea. Make note of the man in the backpack going up to the police and secret service cars. It will likely turn out that identifying this man in the backpack will lead to the unraveling of one of the darkest and most scandalous government coverups in recent history.

Nope - you specifically said he “hides on the liberal board”. If you had only said he rarely posts, that would have been fine. How do you know he posts on the liberal board? Explain that.
    Report it to Andrus and add me to the conversation. It should be easy enough to for him to check IP addresses to see if I'm secretly been on the liberal board like your are insinuating. I want to be able to see him tell you that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Report it to Andrus and add me to the conversation. It should be easy enough to for him to check IP addresses to see if I'm secretly been on the liberal board like your are insinuating. I want to be able to see him tell you that you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Why did you say he “hides on the liberal board” then? Are you willing to admit you were just making shirt up?

I didn’t insinuate it, btw, I flat out said it is a possibility because of your claim. Admit you made it up and we can drop it.

They should check mac's. I think you, and Farb can figure out how to use a VPN. I doubt your spoofing mac's, or using new hardware.

P.S. Someone should absolutely make this request. SFL shouldn't know who lurks on the liberal board.

They should check mac's. I think you, and Farb can figure out how to use a VPN. I doubt your spoofing mac's, or using new hardware.

P.S. Someone should absolutely make this request. SFL shouldn't know who lurks on the liberal board.
    He says I have no idea what I’m talking about after he makes a claim about another poster’s participation in a sub-board to which he has zero access. The irony is pretty thick.

He says I have no idea what I’m talking about after he makes a claim about another poster’s participation in a sub-board to which he has zero access. The irony is pretty thick.
    Did you report it to Andrus yet? I'm waiting to be included so I can laugh at you.

Did you report it to Andrus yet? I'm waiting to be included so I can laugh at you.

I'll do it.

Reported for possibly using a VPN to circumvent the single login.

I have no idea what's funny about it. You snitched on yourself.

I'll do it.

Reported for possibly using a VPN to circumvent the single login.

I have no idea what's funny about it. You snitched on yourself.
    Did you add me in the conversation? Maybe I can explain to you what a NGO is.

Did you add me in the conversation? Maybe I can explain to you what a NGO is.

You know trying to talk down to me doesn't work. You are being super defensive right now, and vitriolic.

I'll admit something to you.

I sent a dm to MT15 yesterday to ease up on you because you are clearly spiraling over Trump going to jail.

This is not a good look dude.

You know trying to talk down to me doesn't work. You are being super defensive right now, and vitriolic.

I'll admit something to you.

I sent a dm to MT15 yesterday to ease up on you because you are clearly spiraling over Trump going to jail.

This is not a good look dude.
    Lol. Not quite. But keep thinking that if it helps you get through the day. You should be worried about calling Trump your president in November.

What I have noticed, SFL, is that you haven’t denied it. You haven’t said - “i don’t know who posts on the Liberal Board or who lurks there, I just made it up.”

Why is that? Should be easy to tell the truth here, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom