Secret Service Foreknowledge or Criminal Negligence? Damning New Evidence Surfaces In FBI’s January 6 “Pipe Bomb” Story (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    Over three years have passed since January 6, 2021, and the truth of what really happened that day has never been more relevant. For the regime, the stakes involved in selling the official narrative of January 6 as a uniquely horrific domestic terror event are higher than ever. Such are the stakes that Biden’s crypt-keepers presumably injected him with the strongest stuff they had to keep the President conscious and standing upright for the duration of his hour and a half-long speech marking the anniversary of the day “we almost lost America.” And it makes sense. The ludicrous notion of January 6 as an “insurrection” has long served as the key pretext for the accelerated political weaponization of the national security state against Trump and his supporters. More recently, the still more ludicrous theory of Trump’s culpability for this “insurrection” has become the sham legal basis behind the attempt to throw him in prison and remove him from the ballots—all in the name of democracy, of course.

That the regime has invested so much in the “insurrection” story of January 6th helps to explain its commensurate hostility to anyone who challenges that narrative. This applies especially to our reporting on what we’ve coined the “Fedsurrection”—the elements of January 6 that overwhelmingly point toward government involvement. Last year, we reported on a case in which an FBI agent investigating January 6 crimes had his security clearance revoked and his loyalty to the United States questioned simply for sharing one of our articles with colleagues. A top Democrat lawyer teamed up with Ray Epps to sue or threaten to sue Revolver News, Tucker Carlson, and anyone who asks uncomfortable questions about certain events during January 6, which Epps, in his own words, “orchestrated.”

Thankfully, such intimidation efforts aren’t working—in fact, quite the opposite. The DOJ’s decision to charge Ray Epps with a wrist-slap misdemeanor nearly three years after January 6, 2021, for which he is to serve no jail time, strikes anyone who is remotely informed about the case as a desperate and sloppy attempt to rescue an unsalvageable narrative. Although Speaker Mike Johnson has not followed through on his promise to release 40,000 hours of January 6 footage, the 90 or so hours he has released have done a great deal to popularize and reinforce the public’s understanding of just how inaccurate the official version of January 6th is. We say this footage popularizes and reinforces the public’s understanding of the Fedsurrection, but it does not advance this understanding. New footage depicting Capitol Police opening the doors or ushering crowds in or footage of Capitol Police committing violence against protestors is great for spreading awareness, but it doesn’t tell us anything new; similar types of footage have been around for a long time.

The Most Important January 6th Video You Have Never Heard About

Curiously enough, the Capitol did quietly release a damning short piece of footage that had gotten virtually no public attention, though it could very well be the breakthrough we need to definitively expose the phony January 6 “pipe bomb” story once and for all.

The Capitol authorities were counting on no one knowing that this footage even exists, let alone understanding its significance, and put up tremendous resistance when Congressman Massie tried to make the footage public. Ultimately, it took a direct call from Kevin McCarthy to break the stonewall (and one can only imagine how much pressure McCarthy must have been under to make that call!). Courtesy of Congressman Massie’s efforts, the footage is available below. For a first viewing, we encourage the reader to skim the video to get a general idea. Make note of the man in the backpack going up to the police and secret service cars. It will likely turn out that identifying this man in the backpack will lead to the unraveling of one of the darkest and most scandalous government coverups in recent history.

I've looked at everything posted. It's all based on very flimsy hearsay not directly substantiated by anyone unbiased, credible or under oath.

I think it's a mistake to treat any of this story as factually accurate. I don't care how many things are reposted of people saying it's true.

Disinformation campaigns relentlessly rely on an incessant repetition of lies with a few grains of factual truth sprinkled in.
    Another person who can't even comment on why it took secret service 10 minutes to evacuate the Vice President and why they let kids walk right in front of a supposedly active pipe bomb.

And the joke of the January 6th committee didn't even investigate the pipe bombs.

Another person who can't even comment on why it took secret service 10 minutes to evacuate the Vice President and why they let kids walk right in front of a supposedly active pipe bomb.
    I did comment on it, you're just ignoring my comments.

I'm specifically commenting to you for the second time. I've not seen anything in what you posted that leads me to believe what you claim happened actually did happen.

You haven' show anything credible that gives credence to your allegations that it "took secret service 10 minutes to evacuate the Vice President and why they let kids walk right in front of a supposedly active pipe bomb."

How do you explain why you keep shooting the children in your neighborhood with a pellet rifle and keep eating from the trash cans in your neighborhood?

See how easy it is to state an allegation as if it was a fact. Constantly repeating an allegation as if it was a fact doesn't make it true.

I specifically challenge you again for a second time, please point me to the direct source of sworn statements or official FBI reports that verify the allegations are true, because I haven't seen any sources from you that are even remotely anything like that.

All I've seen you post is people saying the equivalent of "well, someone I know told me that someone they know told them that what happened was..." or "well, what I saw was..."

That's all hearsay and unlike you, I don't put any stock in unverified hearsay, especially when I really want to believe it's true. The more I want to believe something is true, the more scrutiny I give it. I'm different like that.

Every time you repeat this story as factual truth, I'm going to challenge you to provide or point specifically to anything that is unsubstantiated hearsay, unless and until you finally do that.

Last edited:
    I did comment on it. You just have no response to my comments.

I'm replying to you specifically for the second time. I've not seen anything that leads me to believe what you claim happened actually happened.

I ask you specifically again for a second time, please point me specifically to actual testimony or FBI reports that support what you are saying, because I haven't seen any sources even remotely like that.

All I've seen you post is people saying "well, someone I know told me that someone they know told them that what happened was..."

That's all hearsay and unlike you, I don't put any stock in unverified hearsay, especially when I really want to believe it's true. The more I want to believe something is true, the more scrutiny I give it. I'm different like that.

Let's see how long it goes before you again say I haven't commented on what you alleged happened. I won't hold my breath on you pointing to any sources that aren't just hearsay.
    He's posting absolute rubbish. I mean, it's the earth is flat kind of nonsense. I agree, until he posts legitimate sources, there's no reason to take anything in this thread seriously.

Obama was in office for the January 6th riot?
    No. But, if you are going to blame Obama for Carter Paige being surveilled by the FBI, then you either have to blame Trump for attempting to allow the Vice President Elect to be killed by a pipe bomb --OR-- be a huge hypocrite.

Which is it?

Why would SaintForLife only respond with a facepalm smiley face and not point to his direct sources of sworn testimony and/or official FBI reports that support the allegations he keeps repeating?

The obvious answer to me is because he doesn't have any sources like that, because the allegations are false, or at best grossly misleading.

I'm cool with the faceplam smiley face, because I think it's a blatant admission on his part that he's got nothing but non-credible hearsay to support the bogus allegations he keeps repeating. My post below is the one he responded to with just a facepalm smiley face.

I did comment on it, you're just ignoring my comments.

I'm specifically commenting to you for the second time. I've not seen anything in what you posted that leads me to believe what you claim happened actually did happen.

You haven' show anything credible that gives credence to your allegations that it "took secret service 10 minutes to evacuate the Vice President and why they let kids walk right in front of a supposedly active pipe bomb."

How do you explain why you keep shooting the children in your neighborhood with a pellet rifle and keep eating from the trash cans in your neighborhood?

See how easy it is to state an allegation as if it was a fact. Constantly repeating an allegation as if it was a fact doesn't make it true.

I specifically challenge you again for a second time, please point me to the direct source of sworn statements or official FBI reports that verify the allegations are true, because I haven't seen any sources from you that are even remotely anything like that.

All I've seen you post is people saying the equivalent of "well, someone I know told me that someone they know told them that what happened was..." or "well, what I saw was..."

Every time you repeat this story as factual truth, I'm going to challenge you to provide or point specifically to anything that is unsubstantiated hearsay, unless and until you finally do that.

Last edited:

Rest of the post:

At least 6 vehicles and numerous agents, officers, and security guards also failed to detect the device sitting within a few feet to the right of the driveway.

A video isn't credible?
    Do you have a video showing me doing that? This kind of stupid comment is why I didn't respond earlier
    We had video that was just recently released and was hidden from the public. They fought to keep it from being released and only wanted us to see the narrative the January 6th committee wanted us to see.

If the FBI was involved in acting like the fake pipe bombs were active do you think we woulf have FBI statements on it? Obviously that's not proven that the FBI was involved, but we do know of the FBI's history of entrapment, spying on the American public, improper searches of January 6th, fraudulent FISA documents.

We had video that was just recently released and was hidden from the public. They fought to keep it from being released and only wanted us to see the narrative the January 6th committee wanted us to see.
    Citation needed. Do you think the FBI would automatically release video involving their evacuation of the VP? and 10 minutes isn’t very long to assess the situation and plan a secure evacuation. Your entire second sentence is just idle speculation with no proof whatsoever.

Obviously that's not proven that the FBI was involved,
    The only thing you said that is indisputable truth. Everything else is conspiracy theory.

Citation needed. Do you think the FBI would automatically release video involving their evacuation of the VP? and 10 minutes isn’t very long to assess the situation and plan a secure evacuation. Your entire second sentence is just idle speculation with no proof whatsoever.

The only thing you said that is indisputable truth. Everything else is conspiracy theory.
    You guys are acting like I'm saying this is definitive and that's all we need to know.

We have videos that show that the official narrative doesn't make sense. That sounds familiar.

There needs to be a complete investigation and all videos and documents need to be released.

If they found a supposedly live bomb a few feet away from Biden, they would have him out of there in less than a minute. The fact that they didn't seem concerned and took their time responding to it seems fishy as well as letting children walk by the bomb.

Also, how was it supposedly a live bomb when it had a 1 hour timer and it was placed 17 hours beforehand. It doesn't add up.

How in the world would a dog trained to detect explosives miss the DNC bomb? Maybe it wasn't a live bomb.

Over three years have passed since January 6, 2021, and the truth of what really happened that day has never been more relevant. For the regime, the stakes involved in selling the official narrative of January 6 as a uniquely horrific domestic terror event are higher than ever. Such are the stakes that Biden’s crypt-keepers presumably injected him with the strongest stuff they had to keep the President conscious and standing upright for the duration of his hour and a half-long speech marking the anniversary of the day “we almost lost America.” And it makes sense. The ludicrous notion of January 6 as an “insurrection” has long served as the key pretext for the accelerated political weaponization of the national security state against Trump and his supporters. More recently, the still more ludicrous theory of Trump’s culpability for this “insurrection” has become the sham legal basis behind the attempt to throw him in prison and remove him from the ballots—all in the name of democracy, of course.

That the regime has invested so much in the “insurrection” story of January 6th helps to explain its commensurate hostility to anyone who challenges that narrative. This applies especially to our reporting on what we’ve coined the “Fedsurrection”—the elements of January 6 that overwhelmingly point toward government involvement. Last year, we reported on a case in which an FBI agent investigating January 6 crimes had his security clearance revoked and his loyalty to the United States questioned simply for sharing one of our articles with colleagues. A top Democrat lawyer teamed up with Ray Epps to sue or threaten to sue Revolver News, Tucker Carlson, and anyone who asks uncomfortable questions about certain events during January 6, which Epps, in his own words, “orchestrated.”

Thankfully, such intimidation efforts aren’t working—in fact, quite the opposite. The DOJ’s decision to charge Ray Epps with a wrist-slap misdemeanor nearly three years after January 6, 2021, for which he is to serve no jail time, strikes anyone who is remotely informed about the case as a desperate and sloppy attempt to rescue an unsalvageable narrative. Although Speaker Mike Johnson has not followed through on his promise to release 40,000 hours of January 6 footage, the 90 or so hours he has released have done a great deal to popularize and reinforce the public’s understanding of just how inaccurate the official version of January 6th is. We say this footage popularizes and reinforces the public’s understanding of the Fedsurrection, but it does not advance this understanding. New footage depicting Capitol Police opening the doors or ushering crowds in or footage of Capitol Police committing violence against protestors is great for spreading awareness, but it doesn’t tell us anything new; similar types of footage have been around for a long time.

The Most Important January 6th Video You Have Never Heard About

Curiously enough, the Capitol did quietly release a damning short piece of footage that had gotten virtually no public attention, though it could very well be the breakthrough we need to definitively expose the phony January 6 “pipe bomb” story once and for all.

The Capitol authorities were counting on no one knowing that this footage even exists, let alone understanding its significance, and put up tremendous resistance when Congressman Massie tried to make the footage public. Ultimately, it took a direct call from Kevin McCarthy to break the stonewall (and one can only imagine how much pressure McCarthy must have been under to make that call!). Courtesy of Congressman Massie’s efforts, the footage is available below. For a first viewing, we encourage the reader to skim the video to get a general idea. Make note of the man in the backpack going up to the police and secret service cars. It will likely turn out that identifying this man in the backpack will lead to the unraveling of one of the darkest and most scandalous government coverups in recent history.

I got questions.

What happened to the date stamp on the video? If that is a police surveillance video camera taking that footage, the date would be stamped in the video, and normally, the date/time stamp format will look something like this:
    1707867059913.png

... and it's usually in the top corner.

The timer on the video doesn't look legit.

Why is the image in the video square? Was the footage recorded on VHS too? I don't want to speculate, but looks like the video is cropped. Maybe to hide the actual dates before the splice.

Why is this the "most important video we have not seen"?

Why does this matter to the J6 "narrative", as you call it? Are you arguing this was staged?

If you claim there was "government involvement", "fedsurrection", etc., weren't Trump and his appointees the government and the Feds on J6?

I'll hang up and listen.

You guys are acting like I'm saying this is definitive and that's all we need to know.

We have videos that show that the official narrative doesn't make sense. That sounds familiar.

There needs to be a complete investigation and all videos and documents need to be released.

If they found a supposedly live bomb a few feet away from Biden, they would have him out of there in less than a minute. The fact that they didn't seem concerned and took their time responding to it seems fishy as well as letting children walk by the bomb.

Also, how was it supposedly a live bomb when it had a 1 hour timer and it was placed 17 hours beforehand. It doesn't add up.
    Let's suppose it actually was a fake?

Are you suggesting that J6 rioters could not have planted a fake bomb? Would not have planted a fake bomb?

You've never heard of hoax bomb threats before?

He has already admitted there’s no proof the FBI was involved. All he’s doing now is spewing crazy, Q-Anon level conspiracy theories.

He has already admitted there’s no proof the FBI was involved. All he’s doing now is spewing crazy, Q-Anon level conspiracy theories.

I mean it's been pointed out in thread multiple times that Trump was the President, and Rosen was his acting AG. The theory, this was cooked up after the fact by the FBI under Garland?

A video isn't credible?
    The video you posted isn't credible.

As I have repeatedly said to you, an official FBI report or sworn testimony would be credible. As you continue to demonstrate, that doesn't exist

It's completely incredible for anyone to believe that something like you keep saying happened wouldn't have been documented by the FBI or sworn statements if it had actually happened.

You spent days looking for that kind of credible evidence and you came back here with nothing.

That tells everyone everything they need to know about how not credible these claims are.

Do you have a video showing me doing that?
    You do realize that it would be very easy to create a video of you shooting the children in your neighborhood with a pellet rifle and of you eating from the trash cans in your neighborhood?

You are aware of the current state of video technology, aren't you?

This kind of stupid comment is why I didn't respond earlier
    Nah, dude. You didn't respond earlier, because you were trying to find credible proof of this story and you obviously couldn't.

A reasonable, rational and independent thinker would ask themselves why that is.

That is all just more unsubstantiated and unsupported hearsay. No one but your much-less-than-credible sources have made this claim.

You're choosing to believe what you are told, no matter how unsupported with credible evidence it is. You're free to make that choice, but don't expect reasonable, rational and independent thinkers to make that same choice.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts....

...the FBI was involved in acting like the fake pipe bombs were active do you think we woulf have FBI statements on it?

This is the biggest logical fallacy of people who see enemies and conspiracies in everyone and everything they don't like or agree with.

The first flaw in this way of thinking is that not everyone in a group can keep the group's secret. They can't. Someone always spills the beans either intentionally or unintentionally. We know about the conspiracies that have happened throughout history, because people committing the conspiracies kept written records of the conspiracy and leaked information.

If the FBI was involved in what you say they are involved in, someone would have come forth with credible evidence, including Republican/conservative agents and possibly foreign adversaries.

The second flaw is your illogical thinking creates a circular argument. I ask where's the credible evidence and the response is basically. the lack of credible evidence is proof that it really happened and there's a conspiracy to cover up that it happened.

When someone thinks that a lack of credible evidence proves what they believe is true, they've abandoned all reason and have leapt head first into faith. No credible evidence of the conspiracy proves that the conspiracy is true? That's the go to argument of everyone who spreads conspiracy theories and there's no reasoned discussion to be had with anyone who thinks this way.

Obviously that's not proven that the FBI was involved,...
    This is objectively correct.

...but we do know of the FBI's history of entrapment, spying on the American public, improper searches of January 6th, fraudulent FISA documents.
    This is a subjective head first dive into rationalizing the choice of believing a claim to be true when there is no credible evidence to present and no reason for anyone to rationally believe that the claim is true.

US House Republicans led a hearing on the unsolved three-year mystery of the 6 January pipe bomber on Tuesday that Democratic members said peddled “crazy right-wing conspiracy theories.”

During the US Capitol riots on 6 January 2021, authorities identified two pipe bombs in Washington DC: one outside the Democratic National Committee (DNC) building, the other outside the Republican National Committee (RNC) building. Now, more than three years later, authorities have yet to announce a suspect or an arrest in the case.

Chairman Barry Loudermilk, a Republican from Georgia, led the hearing. He is best known for giving a “not typical” tour of the US Capitol on 5 January 2021, which some lawmakers on a separate special committee investigating the 6 January said raised “concerns” about the attendees’ “activity and intent.”……..

US House Republicans led a hearing on the unsolved three-year mystery of the 6 January pipe bomber on Tuesday that Democratic members said peddled “crazy right-wing conspiracy theories.”

During the US Capitol riots on 6 January 2021, authorities identified two pipe bombs in Washington DC: one outside the Democratic National Committee (DNC) building, the other outside the Republican National Committee (RNC) building. Now, more than three years later, authorities have yet to announce a suspect or an arrest in the case.

Chairman Barry Loudermilk, a Republican from Georgia, led the hearing. He is best known for giving a “not typical” tour of the US Capitol on 5 January 2021, which some lawmakers on a separate special committee investigating the 6 January said raised “concerns” about the attendees’ “activity and intent.”……..

Loudermilk led the hearing? Talk about letting the patients run the asylum. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom