Secret Service Foreknowledge or Criminal Negligence? Damning New Evidence Surfaces In FBI’s January 6 “Pipe Bomb” Story (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    Over three years have passed since January 6, 2021, and the truth of what really happened that day has never been more relevant. For the regime, the stakes involved in selling the official narrative of January 6 as a uniquely horrific domestic terror event are higher than ever. Such are the stakes that Biden’s crypt-keepers presumably injected him with the strongest stuff they had to keep the President conscious and standing upright for the duration of his hour and a half-long speech marking the anniversary of the day “we almost lost America.” And it makes sense. The ludicrous notion of January 6 as an “insurrection” has long served as the key pretext for the accelerated political weaponization of the national security state against Trump and his supporters. More recently, the still more ludicrous theory of Trump’s culpability for this “insurrection” has become the sham legal basis behind the attempt to throw him in prison and remove him from the ballots—all in the name of democracy, of course.

That the regime has invested so much in the “insurrection” story of January 6th helps to explain its commensurate hostility to anyone who challenges that narrative. This applies especially to our reporting on what we’ve coined the “Fedsurrection”—the elements of January 6 that overwhelmingly point toward government involvement. Last year, we reported on a case in which an FBI agent investigating January 6 crimes had his security clearance revoked and his loyalty to the United States questioned simply for sharing one of our articles with colleagues. A top Democrat lawyer teamed up with Ray Epps to sue or threaten to sue Revolver News, Tucker Carlson, and anyone who asks uncomfortable questions about certain events during January 6, which Epps, in his own words, “orchestrated.”

Thankfully, such intimidation efforts aren’t working—in fact, quite the opposite. The DOJ’s decision to charge Ray Epps with a wrist-slap misdemeanor nearly three years after January 6, 2021, for which he is to serve no jail time, strikes anyone who is remotely informed about the case as a desperate and sloppy attempt to rescue an unsalvageable narrative. Although Speaker Mike Johnson has not followed through on his promise to release 40,000 hours of January 6 footage, the 90 or so hours he has released have done a great deal to popularize and reinforce the public’s understanding of just how inaccurate the official version of January 6th is. We say this footage popularizes and reinforces the public’s understanding of the Fedsurrection, but it does not advance this understanding. New footage depicting Capitol Police opening the doors or ushering crowds in or footage of Capitol Police committing violence against protestors is great for spreading awareness, but it doesn’t tell us anything new; similar types of footage have been around for a long time.

The Most Important January 6th Video You Have Never Heard About

Curiously enough, the Capitol did quietly release a damning short piece of footage that had gotten virtually no public attention, though it could very well be the breakthrough we need to definitively expose the phony January 6 “pipe bomb” story once and for all.

The Capitol authorities were counting on no one knowing that this footage even exists, let alone understanding its significance, and put up tremendous resistance when Congressman Massie tried to make the footage public. Ultimately, it took a direct call from Kevin McCarthy to break the stonewall (and one can only imagine how much pressure McCarthy must have been under to make that call!). Courtesy of Congressman Massie’s efforts, the footage is available below. For a first viewing, we encourage the reader to skim the video to get a general idea. Make note of the man in the backpack going up to the police and secret service cars. It will likely turn out that identifying this man in the backpack will lead to the unraveling of one of the darkest and most scandalous government coverups in recent history.

Rest of the post:

The US Department of Justice has charged over 1,200 people with federal crimes related to the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot. In order to convict those individuals, the DOJ has relied heavily on 14,000 hours of surveillance video as well as cell phone data, some of which somebody leaked to the New York Times.

“The data we were given showed what some in the tech industry might call a God-view vantage of that dark day,” wrote Charlie Warzel and Stuart A. Thompson in 2021 in the New York Times. “It included about 100,000 location pings for thousands of smartphones…While there were no names or phone numbers in the data, we were once again able to connect dozens of devices to their owners, tying anonymous locations back to names, home addresses, social networks and phone numbers of people in attendance.”

The New York Times authors had less cell phone data than what the FBI had available to it. And yet, amazingly, the cell phone and video surveillance data of the suspect who committed the worst crime on January 6 are, according to the FBI, corrupted and/or missing.

And what was the worst crime? The attempted assassination of Vice President-elect Kamala Harris while she was at the Democratic National Committee.

In other words, while the FBI had cell phone data for the January 6 protesters, none of whom tried to kill anyone, it doesn’t have the cell phone data for the one person who did.

And while the FBI had 14,000 hours of high-quality surveillance video for the January 6 protesters, it somehow does not have any video of the suspect actually leaving the bomb. Nor does it have high-quality video, including from the best angles, of the suspect.

That's an unbelievable coincidence.

And it gets worse.

Last year, the person who was in charge of the FBI investigation, the head of the Washington Field Office, admitted to Rep. Thomas Massie that the Vice President’s life was never at risk.

Massie: Do you think it was technically possible for a kitchen timer –

Steven D'Antuono: No, no.

Massie: — that has 1-hour duration —

D'Antuono: No.

Massie: — to detonate a bomb 17 hours later?

D'Antuono: No, I don't. And I saw the same kitchen timer as you. I agree. I don't know when they were supposed to go off. Maybe they weren't supposed to go off. We can't — we don't know. We honestly don't know…

Neither the FBI nor the DOJ ever announced that they had changed their mind about the bomb. Nor had they, or Harris, or anyone else, ever said publicly that Harris was at the DNC until late 2021, which is shocking since had January 6 protesters truly tried to kill the Vice President, an ambitious politician in her right mind would have milked that fact to maximum effect for years to come. In the case of the Vice President, it’s the kind of thing that might have earned her the presidency.

Enough is enough...

Every thing you post is simply more whining.

Can anyone explain why the Capitol Police and Kamala's Secret Service detail was so lackadaisical after being told there was a pipe bomb right next to them? Why would they let kids walk past the pipe bomb? Because they knew it was a dud.

Can anyone explain why the Capitol Police and Kamala's Secret Service detail was so lackadaisical after being told there was a pipe bomb right next to them? Why would they let kids walk past the pipe bomb? Because they knew it was a dud.
    I watched the clip. Please give me the timecode for anything other than hearsay while not under oath that claims what you claim.

The obvious explanation is that what you say these guys say happened, didn't actually happen.

Can you explain to me why you choose to work for Russian propagandists? Several posters here have said that you work for Russian propagandists, so you must work for Russian propagandists? So please explain to me why you would do such a thing?

See how easy it is to accuse someone of something and then ask why would such a thing happen?

"Words are so cheap
    But they can turn out expensive."
    --English Beat

Can anyone explain supporting a rapist ?

Because all I got is Trump supporters are pro rape.

I know they are mostly incels that can't get dates but rape? I didn't even think incels were that pathetic

The further away we get from an event, the easier it is for people to believe nonsense conspiracies.

I doubt anyone thought the moon landing was fake in 1969.

Oh there a pipe bomb near that bench nearby? Let's not worry about it for a few minutes and let kids walk right in front of it.

The joke of the January 6th committee didn't even investigate the pipe bombs. Thompson said they were an oversight committee and not a criminal one. That's funny because I remember them issuing criminal referrals.

It is so odd that anyone would think that implicating the secret service would help Trump or MAGA.

Who had been the head of the executive branch for the 4 years before Jan 6?

Last edited:
    It is so odd that anyone would think that implicating the secret service would help Trump of MAGA.

The entire thing makes zero sense anyway. If anything it implicates Trump, not Biden.

It is so odd that anyone would think that implicating the secret service would help Trump or MAGA.

What's more odd is a supposed active pipe bomb was a few feet away from the Vice President elect and it took them 10 minutes to get her evacuated. And after being alerted that there was a pipe bomb they let kids walk right by it. It's funny that nobody here will even comment on that.

What's more odd is a supposed active pipe bomb was a few feet away from the Vice President elect and it took them 10 minutes to get her evacuated. And after being alerted that there was a pipe bomb they let kids walk right by it. It's funny that nobody here will even comment on that.
    Who was in control of the Secret Service on Jan. 6?

Yea, i think it is correct to ask for answers. The Trump administration should be held accountable for such a massive failure.

The entire thing makes zero sense anyway. If anything it implicates Trump, not Biden.
    Do tell how the pipe bombs planted 17 hours before they were found and had only an hour timer could have been active?

How does it implicate Trump?

I've looked at everything posted. It's all based on very flimsy hearsay not directly substantiated by anyone unbiased, credible or under oath.

I think it's a mistake to treat any of this story as factually accurate. I don't care how many things are reposted of people saying it's true.

Disinformation campaigns relentlessly rely on an incessant repetition of lies with a few grains of factual truth sprinkled in.

Why are you asking that?

Who was in control of the DOJ when they used illegal FISA warrants to spy on Carter Page?
    Didn't you and others claim that was a massive overreach, bordering on criminal, by Obama?

Are you trying to have it both ways?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom