Right wing nuts thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

This clip is older, I think, but when it came up again it reminded me how Biden is picking up support from older voters. Shapiro is an idiot who makes his living flapping his jaws, he wouldn’t have that take if he worked in an auto-assembly plant, like a friend of mine does. She’s had more than one surgery on her arm/shoulder due to the position she has to hold during her shifts. Telling her she can’t / shouldn’t retire is really cruel, but it is also extremely stupid politically.

so, I've been watching season 4 of The Boys.
    every single thing they are covering is part of the RWNJ book.
    pizza gate, everyone that disagrees with us is a pedophile, vaccines, even an Alex Jones. it won't be long before they start their own conspiracy convention, TruthCon.. lol.. if you haven't watched any, just jump in and watch season 4 and you'll see the MAGA RWNJ comparisons off the jump .

........According to the criminal complaint, Muller said Trump will win the election “and then we’re gonna (expletive) go through the FBI and just start throwing you (expletive)s into jail. Or, you can steal another election, and then the guns will come out, and we’ll hunt you (expletive)s down and slaughter you like the traitorous dogs you are in your own (expletive) homes. In your own (expletive) beds. The last thing you’ll ever hear are the horrified shrieks of your widow and orphans. And then you know what we’re going to do? … We’re going to slaughter your whole (expletive) family.”

That’s tough to read, but I’d argue it’s important to pay attention because that kind of violent rhetoric has become far too common in MAGA circles. Not everyone who supports Trump is like that – not even close. But as we’ve seen from Trump’s own menacing rhetoric and from his promises to pardon the violent Jan. 6 rioters who are rightfully sitting in prison, violence and threats are not shunned in the MAGA movement and are rarely condemned.

There are plenty of kind and sensible conservatives out there, but a large swath of the Republican Party and its leadership have been overtaken by a movement that tolerates, and sometimes celebrates, extremism as long as that extremism helps or supports Donald Trump...............

So he’s just going to ignore the schemes to make up slates of fake electors, and pressure Pence into accepting them? The calls to states, asking them to either not certify the proper results or “find” just enough extra votes to over turn the results? The summoning of state legislators to DC to pressure them to declare the valid results null and void?

He’s just gonna pretend that none of that happened? I sure hope Tapper pushed back on that.

The judge in former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani’s bankruptcy case slammed his failure to comply with deadlines and inability to keep bookkeepers to manage his “mess” of financial records.

Giuliani’s bookkeeping was heavily criticized during a three-hour-long hearing in his high-profile Chapter 11 bankruptcy case. Judge Sean Lane also heard heated arguments from Giuliani’s creditors, who want a trustee to seize control of his finances and force the disgraced mayor to file monthly operating reports on time.….

The judge in former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani’s bankruptcy case slammed his failure to comply with deadlines and inability to keep bookkeepers to manage his “mess” of financial records.

Giuliani’s bookkeeping was heavily criticized during a three-hour-long hearing in his high-profile Chapter 11 bankruptcy case. Judge Sean Lane also heard heated arguments from Giuliani’s creditors, who want a trustee to seize control of his finances and force the disgraced mayor to file monthly operating reports on time.….

It's the playbook for everyone in Trump's orbit.

"What if I do it anyway?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom